Ask Me Anything...

Options

Replies

• PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Why do people choose to be unhappy?

Because some people are just born with a lemon in their Keister. It makes them bitter.

Sorry, hurry back Tabs, the Tabster, the Tabinator,.... Tabarama,...... Taba-taba-boom-boom,.....
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ~Attributed to Howard Thurman

Man everyone has some great quotes, this one is an Awesome one especially to get you to make a decision. Hello! the final one huh.:smile:

Why are celebrities shocked when a tape of them comes out on the internet of them having s$x, when the majority of them were taken with there full knowledge?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why are celebrities shocked when a tape of them comes out on the internet of them having s$x, when the majority of them were taken with there full knowledge?

I ask myself that same question. The only conclusion I can come up with: Their PR told them to.

Sorry guys, it's finals week. I'm working/studying at the same time and it's hard to focus. You can keep up with the free for all. I think it was funnier that way. :laugh:

I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY, JEEZ.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Why do so many things that would be good for us have so much sodium?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    fantastic question.

Canadians would be my first suspect. But for this, I'm going to blame Europe.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    why do people choose to be in gangs?
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    fantastic question.

Canadians would be my first suspect. But for this, I'm going to blame Europe.

I think you are right!! It is a collective mission to make sure the U.S. is the most unhealthy! LOL
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

I think they feel forced to. :frown:
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

I think they feel forced to. :frown:

I think they are searching for some type of acceptance.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I think he's trying to recruit us into his gang!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why doesn't anyone appreciate The Rocky Horror Picture Show like I do?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Um, because you're awesome, Tabitha. DUH.
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Um, because you're awesome, Tabitha. DUH.

All righty then sounding a little like me or is it me sounding like you formerly that's is responding to one's own post yes I'm that Awesome. No gang a cult that's & please wont you join me?:laugh: Yes that's how confident I'm a laugh after the question, scary huh.:smile:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    *calls the cops*

HE'S MAKING ME JOIN A CULT!
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    *calls the cops*

No remember it's only under one's own want & control & need & wait, i take all that back. very cute by the way or geourgeous should I say.:wink:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    *calls the cops*

No remember it's only under one's own want & control & need & wait, i take all that back. very cute by the way or geourgeous should I say.:wink:

:embarassed:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    No geougeous Oh ok I get it I think:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Why is it that every time I ask for an update from my vendor they give me the run around? I'm preemptively blaming Canada for this; but I'd like confirmation on that.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Question: ARE YOU DRUNK?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is it that every time I ask for an update from my vendor they give me the run around? I'm preemptively blaming Canada for this; but I'd like confirmation on that.

Now, this is a tough one. Canada is usually the culprit in this situation, however... I think this is directly linked to NotSuprised's cult!