Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello all you sensible Friday weighers! Now we can relax a little over the weekend (but not too much)!

Lost 2lb this week. 7lb total since begininng my programme for real on 7 January, very pleased with progress so far!

Marie
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I think I will only weigh myself only the 1st of the month, maybe the 15th as well. Anyway, I lost 10 pounds in the month of January! I weigh 255 now!

Wow, what restraint, I couldn't do it, once a week kills me!! Great result, you must be very happy. x
  • fitandfabnat2013
    Options
    Hello Friday weighers!! No loss for me this week, but am down 2" on my waist and 2 1/2" on my waist from completing the 30DS..so all in all pretty happy :happy:

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Just started weighing in on Fridays! No loss this week, I have sort of been at a standstill recently. I am just starting up again so I know I need to be patient. This is my motivation to be good over the weekend. I definitely need to start measuring!
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    2.4 lbs down this week yay :) 51 lbs total so far.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday but only log my weight on Friday morning. That little boost of recording my loss for the week really gets me pumped through the weekend and into the next weeks activities. Weekends are recharge time for me so I really enjoy it when I feel I have done my best throughout the workweek. Down 2 more pounds this morning!! Have lost 2 every week for the last 4 weeks even though I am following the 1 pound per week program. I haven't changed anything in my diet or activity in the last two months but my body is responding and rewarding me for my efforts. I have never been more content and happy with my life! :)
  • RozsGurl
    RozsGurl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New Friday weigher...so starting at 204.5 this morning!!!
  • Kerinjay
    Options
    I'm down 6 as of today. This was my first week on MFP. I suspect alot of my weight loss had to do with cutting out the sodas this week. But I'll take it. I've also gone to the gym 4 times this week and walked three miles each time.
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am a Friday weigher and Monday Morning, 6lbs down this week.....
  • rosco1099
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher...because I relax my eating some on the weekends. Lost 2 lbs at this morning's weigh-in. Down 10 lbs in 4 weeks!
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down to 195 lbs this morning. Goal weight here I come!
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new to Friday weighing, just started back up on here after new years. Down 3.6 lbs!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with a rogue 7lbs since Christmas, this week stayed stuck. FED UP but determined.
  • jolenelf
    jolenelf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just changed my scale day from Monday to Friday so it is from a partial week, but I have managed to shed 2.6 lbs this week! Very happy!! And so glad to have found MFP!!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with a rogue 7lbs since Christmas, this week stayed stuck. FED UP but determined.

I feel your pain! So hard to stay on track when the scale is being stubborn
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I lost one kilo the past week yehaaaaaa.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Down 0.6lb plus 0.75" on hips and thighs. Delighted.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Lost 3/4lb this week, 7lb since start of the year
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    I've lost 2lb this week, and 8 total since start of January. It isn't as dramatic as some people, but I don't have a huge amount to lose and I'm choosing to take it slowly - 2lb is more than I was expecting!
  • RozsGurl
    RozsGurl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Grrr up 1.5 this week...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!