Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Friday is a popular day I guess.... I am down just under 2 pounds...and I'm completely ok with it.
    I hate that my ticker only says 3 pounds....its more like just about 7.5 from my original weigh in.... but I didn't have my ticker thing set up in the beginning. Go me!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4lbs. Down to 155.8lbs :)
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Down another 3 lbs! I am so close to ONEderland!

And I weigh in on fridays because I am good all week then cheat a little on the weekends. Just want to make sure I am weighing in at my best!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've maintained the same weight this week (to the exact .8 of a pound lol) but i fear this may be T.O.M's doing... we'll see next week :)
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. No particular reason...didn't do anything "wrong", just one of those moments I guess. This too shall pass. Onward and downward!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join? I'm a friday weigher-inner too. :)

I don't have too much to lose, so any amount lost is a win for me. I was 132.4 this morning, which is only .3 less than last week. But ANY loss makes me happy. I'm doing it sloooooow and steady. I figure, I'm not going anywhere, so why rush it?

Happy Friday all!
  • prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I do it on fridays
    but this morning was dissapointing
    just lost less than a pound (.66)
    Since jan 1st have lost 9 pounds
  • deedah98
    Options
    I am a Friday weigher as well and would love to join! At the end of November, I was 220 pounds and this morning, thanks to a brush with the stomach flu this past weekend (so do not recommend that as a way to lose weight, however!), I am down to 204.6. I am so close to onederland!!!!
  • Daisygirl1024
    Options
    I too am a Friday weigher! Well, I attend a weight-loss support group on Thursday nights (which they recorded a 3.8 lbs loss for me this week), then I weigh myself every Friday morning for MFP, which only shows 3 lbs...but I'm still extremely happy with that!!! I just got back on the bandwagon this month and I'm down almost 8 lbs already since 1/10/13!!!

I am also looking for new friends/supporters if anyone would like to ADD me...please and thank you!!! :)
  • QuickShot18
    QuickShot18 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh every monday, but I decided to today. I lost 3 pounds :)
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am a friday weigher 2 and would love to join in! This morning dissapointing at 157....but we;ll see nxt week :-)
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    1.4 lbs down this week, for a total of 48.6 lbs lost so far :)
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I was down 1 lb this Friday, for a total of 37.6 lbs!

I had been the same weight (up and down) since the middle of December (due to the Holidays), it took me 3 weeks to get the 3 lbs off that I had gained, and I am FINALLY less than what I was in early December. And finally under 180 lbs too! Plus, only 2.4 more until 40 lbs lost! And 1 more after that until I am exactly halfway to my goal weight :)
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have lost 0.8lbs since my last weigh in. I have also lost 1/2" round my waist and 1/2" round my hips. I am pleased with these results.

I have tried to stay close to my calorie allowance but went about 350 on Wednesday when I had to attend a lecture after work. I was not going to get dinner until 9.00pm and so tucked into a sandwich to keep me going. Thankfully it did not do too much damage.
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.1kg ( 2.4pounds):love:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Week 3 maintenance... Still at goal!
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week but I did have takeaway and wine
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Went back up to 133.7. Basically where I started. :sad: But I know the scale fluctuates a lot. I'll just keep on keepin' on.
  • mlundbe2
    mlundbe2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same for 2 weeks. This past week, I increased my calories from 1200 to 1500. Just stepped on the scale, and I lost 1 lb. Very happy to be moving in the right direction again! Happy Friday everyone.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I think I will only weigh myself only the 1st of the month, maybe the 15th as well. Anyway, I lost 10 pounds in the month of January! I weigh 255 now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!