Replies

• pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    up to 147...BOOO
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh well. I faced the scales this morning with some trepidation. The result? - up 1.8lbs! I suspect some of that might be muscle weight due to the amount of walking up mountains in the Lake District and also I have been doing Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution and my muscles are certainly feeling more toned. Hopefully I can achieve a decent loss next week.
  • pcotter54
    Options
    145. I'm happy b/c my goal was to maintain at about the same level through the holidays, and I did!
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

down 5 pounds today!!!!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I weigh every day, and I'm down a pound since yesterday. Down 15 lbs since I joined MFP, and 22 overall :D
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Down 3.1 lbs today :)
  • Barbarajavon
    Options
    I weigh in everyday. Last Friday I was 217.8 and this week I am 213.6. I think a bunch of it was water weight but I have been hitting the gym like crazy this week. :-)
  • dutchess42856
    dutchess42856 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am just starting this program and would like to join the Friday weigh-in. Let's all get healthy together.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am happy this week. I have been keeping within my calorie allowance and doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and I have lost 1.3 lbs this week which is half a pound short of the weight I gained at Christmas but hopefully that will be gone next week and I will be back to my goal weight

I hope you have all had good weeks.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    down 1.5 pounds today! Yay! 44.8 pounds total lost so far. :)
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Boo TOM... :(

Up 1.1 today....
  • JBoMax
    JBoMax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings too! It makes me see how strict i have to be for the weekend! This week i lost 2lbs, (I was hoping for more) but then I put on my pants that have been a little too snug lately and they fit just right so that was a nice relief! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Down another pound! 22 total now...WOOT!
  • pcotter54
    Options
    Start Weight = 192
    MFP Start Weight = 178
    Current Weight = 142

I want to thank all my fitness pals who provide motivation!
  • cindysherm
    cindysherm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays as well and just started a week ago. We're doing a 12 week challenge at work and it helped me kick start my journey. My scale at home differs from the one at work. I'm going by my home scale on here though. So 1 pound down this first week. At work I am down 4.8 pounds, but it's 3 pounds heavier than the one at home and last week it had me at 6 pounds heavier than at home. Either way the numbers are going down and I'm making changes for a healthier lifestyle which is what counts! :smile:
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Down 0lb for me this week, which is fine as its not a gain.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I don't have specific days I weight. I did weigh myself today, though, and have met my goal!
  • callmeLyss
    callmeLyss Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I weigh in with my mom on Monday and with some other people on Friday. Since last Friday, I am down 4.4lbs! I am pretty excited. This is the first week I have been eating right (since the last time I tried months ago, lol), but I haven't been working out, so I know it will be harder after this week.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Down 5lbs BUT it's my first week- hoping 1-2 next will be achieved :D
  • ccostagliola
    ccostagliola Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I set my weigh in day as Friday. I just started last Friday and have lost 6.8 lbs. this week. I know the first week is usually when I lose the quickest (based on previous diets), but I'm hoping to make steady weekly progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!