Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    2.8 pounds down to 39.9 total lost so far! :)
  • rm7161
    Options
    down 3.5 pounds to 43 lbs lost total :)

also the nsv of reaching a size 14 for the first time in 15 years.
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Down another 3 lbs!

Now to maintain this week for a couple of holiday parties.
  • Steellotus
    Steellotus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    down a lb!
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Down .2 ugh...
  • Ceinyrych
    Options
    Technically starting after Christmas - wish me luck.:smile:
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb. Total of 16 lost.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    is it too late to get into this? i would really love the support and accountability ive lost only10.4 lbs in a year but that was just because lol i just officailly started a weightloss exercise program with weight training/cardio that im hoping will help out a lot today is my day 4 on the program. my current weight as of 12/18/12 is 185.6
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hanging in there at 146. I consider this a major victory, considering the holiday season and the fact that I just got back from New Orleans, where I ate delicious fattening food!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Down a pound this week after 2 holiday parties! Down a total of 19 pounds since October 30, 2012 but still have 105 to lose!! 2013 will be my year!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lost another pound this week...just a few more and I will be at the half way point!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher...I'm only down .4 lbs this week and still 1.9 lbs from my Christmas goal so I will check my weight Christmas morning to see if I made that goal...if not, I won't stress I will just move forward.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. I think I missed checking in last week. I am down 1lb this week and have decided to move to weight maintenance mode as I am within my ideal BMI and body fat % now and if am very comfortable with my current weight. If I happen to lose another few pounds whilst I am trying to find my ideal calorie goal for maintenance then so be it but I really am not too worried about it all at this stage.

I shall keep checking in here each week as it will help to keep me accountable and ensure that I do not slide back up the scales.

I shall be away and unable to weigh next Friday so it will be two weeks before I get on the scales. I plan to be no heavier than 143.7lb which is what I weighed yesterday.

I hope you all have a great Christmas.
  • rm7161
    Options
    bah humbug, up 2 lbs, but the measurements have still decreased so I suspect my time of month approaching. I weighed 220 yesterday but up to 222.8 today, seems like water weight that will pass.

Still, 40 lbs gone is good, and I have increased the weight on the gym machines so perhaps that is playing a part.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well my weight was actually up 2 lbs and I had stomach flu since Christmas morning. What kinda rip off is THAT? Obvisouly I'm not buyin' it so I didn't record that weight. I've had NOTHING to make that happen! It has to be water retention from my being dehydrated. I'm feeling better now and back at it! I'm sure that'll come right off. So I'm just saying for now..that I'm the same as last week. My measurements did go down a tad though! :)
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    3.2 lbs down. 42.7 lbs total lost. =D
  • simnuts
    simnuts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    up 1.8 BOOOOOO!!!!!
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hreu213
    Options
    Just starting today with my Friday weigh in at 181lb! Hopefully next Friday I'll have a loss to report! :D
  • kartikluthra
    Options
    Friday Weigher is super cool and romantic ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!