Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I lost 1lb this week including a takeaway and sugar binge on Monday.

I like to weigh Fridays because the weekend always goes wrong and I have all week to recover.
  • mlundbe2
    mlundbe2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 lb this week, 9 total now, and 33 to go!
  • msommy
    msommy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I gained around 1 lb. I went from 175.3 to 176.8. I belive it may be muscle weight as I throw around a kettlebell for my workouts. I am still eating fairly well and there really is no excuse for the pound of weight gain. I feel stronger and hope that it truly is muscle weight, otherwise I would be somewhat discouraged as for the past 2 weeks I have been working hard to lose weight. hmph. I want to see it finally drop into the 160's. It's been awhile since I have seen that. Trying to get to 140 as a target, but ultimately 130-135.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    1lb down...lots to go
  • Jackieallen4190
    Options
    I'm in I need to stop weighing myself every day way too stressful Friday's for
    me from now on.:wink:
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    3/4 lb down this week for me and 2 lb for the husband

Slow and steady wins the race :happy:
  • MrsGinaTaylor
    MrsGinaTaylor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started MFP last Friday, within a week of starting it I have lost 5 pounds!!

Now my husband started a day later than I did and he has already lost 25 pounds!!! :D
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    He lost 25 lbs in one week?
  • Caroljean205
    Options
    Weighed in this a.m. 171.9!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! I joined MFP at the begining of the year to keep myself accountable.Although I started my weight loss about three years ago and lost 45 pounds,I'm still a little scale obsessed.Not sure why I can't be happy with the sizes dropped but weighing myself just once a week will give me something to work for.
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week but there is no real surprise there as I have been so hungry with this cold weather that I have not always stayed within my calorie allowance. I have now been trying to get down from my current weight since September last year. My body measurements are where they need to be for me to wear all of my clothes comfortably. My muscle mass represents nearly 70% of my body composition and must account for some of my weight. I am beginning to thin that perhaps I am at the weight that my body is meant to be at this time in my life.

I shall keep tracking my weight but I am going to try and focus more on my body measurements and composition from this point to ensure that my size does not increase.

I hope that you all achieved the targets that you set for yourself this week.
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Friday weight 252lbs this morn
  • ccostagliola
    ccostagliola Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Down 2 more pound this week. 13 so far, with 52 to go.
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I lost 1/2 kg this week. I hoped for more but settle for this. :)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Plateaued out at 142... really I can't complain. I was out of town and wasn't too careful about my intake, but at least I remained even!
  • curvycarrie
    curvycarrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im a friday weigher also...This is my second week...last week i lost 2 lbs..this week nothing...booo...exercised every day and didnt eat my exercise cal's...this is where i usually get discouraged, but i will plow on...and be patient.!! On the upside..Happy Friday everyone!!
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Please to say 3lb down
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Still losing... down to 235.8!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The scale was supposed to say 139.8 this morning and it says 140.2. RAAAGE!

Okay, I'm over it. Mostly.
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    1.4ib down today - every little helps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!