Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is my first week back in about a month and I lost 3. Very happy morning!
  • JanJan060
    JanJan060 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi , I will also try. Last week I just started diet change plus exersie . I was 173, and now 167. I know it was a big loss but I understand thjat alo

alot of it was water retension. So I will weigh in next Fri. we will see what happens. Pleased anyway:happy:
  • smileyyogini
    Options
    I want to join in! I got my Insanity all jumbled with the holidays so I am starting from scratch and Im on day 5 today...I am not down anything since starting Insanity, but since restarting I did lose the 2lbs that I gained over the holidays. So Im flush with my starting point and very happy about it!
  • GwenetteO
    Options
    Keep on keeping on! I have found that 1 lbs. will push you to evaluate where the problem may have come from and help you to push to lose 2 more. I'm with you. If I have to jog in place 100 steps before bed I feel like I have acheived something. Trust God and be blessed!:bigsmile:
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I weigh my self on friday.. and this week was lil disapointing. Ive been working out and ONLY lost one lil ol pound.. but at least it was a loss..
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I've been on here 2 weeks and I'm loving it! I weigh in more than once a week, so far, I've lost 5lbs. Had a set back last weekend but keep pushing myself! I can feel my skinny jeans fitting me again! :-)
  • GwenetteO
    Options
    JUST STARTED BACK ON THE FIRST OF JAN. 2013 SO NO WEIGHT RECORDED SINCE I WEIGHED IN. I STARTED A 14 DAY PLAN, WHICH I WILL WEIGH IN THEN. BUT GOOD LUCK. I SEE SOME DIFFERENT GOALS, SOME MORE SOME LESS. I AM STARTING AT 302BLS. MY GOAL IS 100BLS. I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET. I'M LOOKING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS FAT, YOU WITH ME?:huh:
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    STarted MFP SEptember 25, 2012

SW: 217.8
    CW: 170.4

Lost 1.2 lbs this week! =D
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4 pounds this week!
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have gained 2lb this week. I think there are a number of factors responsible one of which includes eating too much cake in the office - my downfall!

I have started taking measurements so that I can keep an eye on what's happening in terms of shape and body composition. Have been working out to Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution so may be some muscle gain.
  • Caroljean205
    Options
    I will join you to weigh in on Fridays! Good idea!
  • tracym22
    tracym22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling to motivate myself to workout, it's soooo cold in the UK at the moment and i'm feeling more hungry than usual. I've lost the extra Christmas weight but stayed the same this week. I hope joining you will give me the kick i need!
  • blakeedenchloe
    Options
    3lb loss today xxx
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady it keep going down... 236.8 this morning!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but I look at my Friday weight as my weekly result. 233 own 1lb
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    2.4 lbs down for a total of over 47 lbs lost so far :)
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher too. I weigh first thing in the morning. I would like to join in ploease.
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    227.4 this morning - down 2.4 this week. All of the "Christmas hiatus" weight is officially gone!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Today was weigh in for me and I only lost 1/2 a pound, which I won't put in as losing anything. I know that I'm down to my last few pounds to make it to my goal weight of 125. Sometimes its hard to believe that I was 196 in July of last year, I don't even want myself to get that lost again. Even though I didn't really lose weight this week I lost 1/2 inch on my butt and stomach :) I have gone from wearing a woman's 16 to a 4 in 6 months. I'm very proud of what I have completed. Thank you all that have been supporting me all the way, your awesome!
  • Weighting4Happiness
    Options
    7.2 lbs lost this week

14.4lbs lost since Jan 1st 2013
    76.4lbs lost TOTAL since joining Jan 1st 2012.

Still have a very long way to go... about 150lbs more, lol. ugh
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!