Ladies 5'5" to 5'6" goal size

Options

Replies

• TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I maintain at 120 as well. I was eating 1200 and down to 111 or so and yes that was unhealthy and I did not have any upper body strength. When you have more muscle you need to feed it. Now my maintenance is 1500-1700. I don't log super strictly but somewhere around there.

oh ok thanks :)
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5 1/2" and am at goal, fluctuating between 130 - 132. I am wearing 2s and 4s, smalls and xs. My body fat is about 22-23%. Medium build. Measurements: Hips 36.75, Waist 27, Bust 33.5.

My size 6 skinny jeans from Old Navy are a little big - could probably wear a 4 in those, too. I have pretty decent muscle due to my kettlebell workouts - never thought I would be this small at this weight!
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'5", with a small build, and I've got down to 120lb. This weight feels good and doesn't look too thin on me. I still have a bit of flab on my tummy, upper arms and thighs, which I would like to get rid of, but as I'm working on building muscle, I don't know if my weight will get any lower. I'm not really aiming at a particular weight - more for a body I'm comfortable with and which feels healthy.
  • BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 51/2 inches. I'm currently 160 but I am a SERIOUS pear shape. I'm a small tshirt up top and a size 12 pants at the bottom. measurements are 34-28-41. I want to get down to 130... Ideally. I'm hoping my pants size will be around a comfortable 8...maybe a 6 depending on the material. Lol. But my main goal is to burn fat and gain muscle so I won't stop until my body fat is under 20%. Last I checked (2 years ago and at 185 lbs)... My body fat was 36%. Wowzer. I'm very flabby below so I want muscle definition and more muscle mass. That may put me over 130... Idk yet. But that's the ultimate goal. I say aim for what u look good at. Don't feel bad if you look good at 140... but dont like the sound of 140. My sisters think I'm a size 8 now. Everyone thinks I look good as is but I see myself nacade. Lol. I have a waaaays to go.
  • insidemelookingout
    Options
    I am 5'6.5 and i'd like to be 150. I was 130 in HS and was too skinny. I am more of a pear shape with med bust. I am currently 170 and would like to drop an extra 15-20 lbs. I have always carried my weight in my behind and hips. People say I don't need to but honestly I would love to shrink a size in the butt area lol. All my pants are always too big in the legs or waist!
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just shy of 5'6" as well, I have been maintaining at about 120-121 for about 2 1/2 years.

i'd say you would look fine at that weight too, just depends on how much you want to work to stay at that weight. If I wasn't committed to so much exercise, I'm not sure I could do it as successfully. My original goal was around 130-I never thought I'd ever see less than that. But, now at this weight I'm certainly not too thin, and definitely feel I still have trouble zones I'd love to exercise away.

let's see, I don't know what my bf% is. I am a small frame, yet a 32-34/D on top, I wear small tops mostly, sometimes XS (which tells you how big some companies make their sizing....). Jeans, usually I buy them by waist size, and wear 26 waist.. 4 or 2 in clothing in other clothes, depending on brand.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'm about your same height with your same build LOL. I'm 5 feet 5 1/2 inches and TOTALLY pear shaped. Here's a guide to how my sizes went...

115-120 pounds : Size 5/6 (19 years old)
    125-130 poundS: Size 7/8 (21 years old)
    135-145 pounds: Size 9/10 (22 years old)
    145-155 pounds: Size 11/12 (22 years old and back to currently)
    160-175 pounds: Size 13/14 (my highest from 22-25 years old)

Personally I want to get back down to at least 135 pounds... maybe since I'm doing some strength training in my plan I will be tighter this time at 135 than I was before. Can't do anything about these hips though
  • angellycakes
    angellycakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 with probably a medium frame with boobs & booty...my dream goal weight is 175lbs!!!
    I LOVE being thick & healthy. And Love the way men who love thick women worship my body lol. But who knows! I might enjoy being a bit thicker or being a bit smaller than that. Just find your happy place and buck the number!!! :)

^^^Love This :heart:

Thanks! I think ANYTHING worth doing should be for your higher happiness. The journey should be enjoyable as well :)
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    I am 5'5.5 and my goal weight is 128-130. I have been as low as 118 when I was younger and high as 158. I have small bone frame except for my butt and hips. So I am going for 128 but will be happy with 130 as well since I am 41 and never ever want to be 118 again. When I look back at the pictures I was really too small.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 currently 180. My current goal is to be 155. I'm pretty large framed, however. My rib cage is massive. People often comment and say that I look like I need to lose 10lbs, not 40lbs (I started at 190). So, I think it's just how I carry my weight, I don't know. I think I will get a more realistic picture of what my ideal weight should be the closer I get to my goal weight. I would stick with the goal you have no, and adjust it when you need to. That's what I'm doing. I originally thought 140, but thought I probably couldn't get that small. But if I get down to 155 and think I could lose a few more, then I will
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and a half and once I hit 149 people started thinking I was looking too thin..my face was too small. I am still going for 149 once again, gained some back..boo. I will see how I like myself at 145 and go from there. 145 is in my healthy bmi range
  • TXHunny84
    Options
    I'm 5ft 51/2 inches. I'm currently 160 but I am a SERIOUS pear shape. I'm a small tshirt up top and a size 12 pants at the bottom. measurements are 34-28-41. I want to get down to 130... Ideally. I'm hoping my pants size will be around a comfortable 8...maybe a 6 depending on the material. Lol. But my main goal is to burn fat and gain muscle so I won't stop until my body fat is under 20%. Last I checked (2 years ago and at 185 lbs)... My body fat was 36%. Wowzer. I'm very flabby below so I want muscle definition and more muscle mass. That may put me over 130... Idk yet. But that's the ultimate goal. I say aim for what u look good at. Don't feel bad if you look good at 140... but dont like the sound of 140. My sisters think I'm a size 8 now. Everyone thinks I look good as is but I see myself nacade. Lol. I have a waaaays to go.

HAHA Your measurments are practically identical to mine! 34-27-40.5 and wear and 8 to 10....I am an extreme pear too and also very flabby below. When I walk everything waist down jiggles and is dimply... :-/
  • TXHunny84
    Options
    I'm about your same height with your same build LOL. I'm 5 feet 5 1/2 inches and TOTALLY pear shaped. Here's a guide to how my sizes went...

115-120 pounds : Size 5/6 (19 years old)
    125-130 poundS: Size 7/8 (21 years old)
    135-145 pounds: Size 9/10 (22 years old)
    145-155 pounds: Size 11/12 (22 years old and back to currently)
    160-175 pounds: Size 13/14 (my highest from 22-25 years old)

Personally I want to get back down to at least 135 pounds... maybe since I'm doing some strength training in my plan I will be tighter this time at 135 than I was before. Can't do anything about these hips though

What are your measurements? When you were in the 115-120 was is hard for you to maintain? I've never been a 5 before.... I've only worn a 6 if it was in Misses and in the "Wide Leg" trouser style... :-/ I'd kill to have those skinny legs models have!
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and my goal weight is 120 maybe 116 even depanding on how it will look at 120.
  • FemmeJolie
    FemmeJolie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and somehow at 145-150 I wear a size 5/7 so I'm not sure what kind of build I am. I look really hourglass at 155 (I have a huge ribcage so I get a corset shape), I felt the best at my thinnest was 143 and Ideally I would love to 130 but I don't think its achievable so I'm shooting for 140
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5", large frame, and my first goal is 140. Once I see how that feels (and looks) I'll decide whether to shoot for about 130-135, or stick with 140 :smile:
  • castark28
    Options
    I think 120 is too light even if you are all muscle.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Solidly 5'5"....current weight 134 (have hovered right around here since May ~ probably where my bod is happy) and I'm in a size 4 or 6 depending on the cut. I'm fairly standard in my build...no main trouble spot and everything is fairly proportionate.

120 would NOT look healthy on ME at all. That being said. . . you know your body better than I.
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, and 5' 5.5" and aiming for 127lbs. I'm smallish framed, athletic, small on top and medium on bottom (i wear 4's or 6's now) and this is a weight my doctor approves of and that I have been able to sustain in the past. I'm at 137 now...10 more to go!

I'd like to fit in 27/32 Madewell jeans with no jumping or muffin top. Oh, what a beautiful thing that would be.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I am quite "curvy" naturally. Big(ish) bust size, wide hips!