Height, weight, size?

Options

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    im 194 currently, 5'9 and in size 14s

size ten is my goal!

Giiirlll, Your in 14's??? I am in 14-15's and I'm 231.. I squuueeezzzeee my fat *kitten* into 'em.. but they aren't incredibly tight, just a lil with major muffin top.. does that mean go up a jean size
    ??

How tall you are? I'm 5'10" and 224 and I JUST started wearing 18s.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options

size ten is my goal!

Giiirlll, Your in 14's??? I am in 14-15's and I'm 231.. I squuueeezzzeee my fat *kitten* into 'em.. but they aren't incredibly tight, just a lil with major muffin top.. does that mean go up a jean size
    ??

How tall you are? I'm 5'10" and 224 and I JUST started wearing 18s.

yea, after i had my son i got down to about 230 veryy easily cause it legit just came off in a months time with no effort. but i wasnt wearing jeans at all, i figured why by them if i had a whole bunch of 14s waiting for me. but i probably woulda been a squeeeeezed in 16 or a comfortable 18. but i was captain sweatpants for the first few months i didnt care
  • boomersooner806
    Options
    I'm 5'3, so definitely short, not tall like you gals! However, I wish I was a few inches taller. :wink:
    I wear a size 6. I'm 125 lbs and wanting to get back into my size 2 jeans and down to 110-112 lbs!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

size ten is my goal!

??

but to reply to that quesiton, which i totally missed. id prob say yes. a 16 while it is a bigger number, would still look better! slimmer even because youll be held together well.

i wore one of those silly sexy halloween costumes even this year, and yea it was a 1x but i got compliements alll night about how good i looked. now if ihad squeezed into a normal large i woulda just been a stuffed sausage

yOUR Right girl! But... I don't have money to buy new clothes... waaaa.. nosa.. Hopefully I can loose enough (no, wait, I WILL) to fit comfortably in my 14/15's...
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, so definitely short, not tall like you gals! However, I wish I was a few inches taller. :wink:
    I wear a size 6. I'm 125 lbs and wanting to get back into my size 2 jeans and down to 110-112 lbs!

I wish I could give you a few of my inches!!!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I'm 5'2" and I weigh 163 lbs. I am currently a size 10 and a medium in the shirts.

Those of you who have gone down in sizes...do you still go to the bigger sizes? I will go to the mediums and think oh that won't fit me...try it on and is like blown away cuz it does. I am getting better but it really is like my brain hasn't caught up with my body changes.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I am a shorty. 5'3". I weigh 159 currently and fit size 11's comfortably. My baby weight wants to stick around.:mad:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" I weigh about 208 and my 16s are very baggy, I think I would be a solid 15, if I could find them anywhere....:bigsmile:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic! I think it can be helpful to compare, and it's nice that people are willing to share this info.

Something interesting from my own experience with this...
    I am 5'5", was 132lbs (obviously not anymore, since I'm 7mo pregnant) and a size 6.
    I decided to add some weight training to my cardio, and lost no weight.
    I was a little bummed at the "plateau" ...
    Until I went shopping and realized that at the same 132lbs, I had gone down to a size 4.

Just one more reason to go by how your clothes fit or tape measure, rather than the scale alone.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am 5 8ish amd am at 160 and can fit into some 12's but some are still tight. I am hoping to get down to a comfy 8 or 10 depending on my final weight. I have broad sholders for a female so I will always be a large shirt. Can somone 5 ft 8 be 145 and not look sick?
  • melydu
    melydu Posts: 54
    Options
    I am 5 8ish amd am at 160 and can fit into some 12's but some are still tight. I am hoping to get down to a comfy 8 or 10 depending on my final weight. I have broad sholders for a female so I will always be a large shirt. Can somone 5 ft 8 be 145 and not look sick?

I did in high school but I had an athletic build
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow these differnces in body types are amazing. I am nearly 5 8 and weigh 170 I'm a size 8 some 10s and 12s still fit but 8s are perfect
  • melydu
    melydu Posts: 54
    Options
    I still like to shop in the juniors dept. I like their clothes
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I always shop in the Junior department. Are the sizes in women's different?
  • fitforme
    Options
    Hi I am 5"10 and weigh 207. I wear a 12-14 and my goal weight is 175.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    This is very interesting because two others have said they are 5'3" and weigh around the same amount of me. I weigh 157.5 and am still in a 14. Very frustrating! :grumble:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    This is very interesting because two others have said they are 5'3" and weigh around the same amount of me. I weigh 157.5 and am still in a 14. Very frustrating! :grumble:

Yes, you and I are close in weight. I am 159. I have large hips and thighs. I don't know what size I wear in women's. 11 in juniors. Do you know what size in juniors you wear?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I guess it all depends on were you carry your weight at. Mine is in my belly so it greatly affects the sixe jeans I wear
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    5'10" in a loose 12 at 170 - goal 150ish. :ohwell: All depends on how/where you carry your weight.
    One of my best friends is the same height & in an 8 and only about 10lbs lighter than me...I really doubt in 10lbs I'll drop 2 sizes.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 132 and am VERY close to a size 3/4. Depending on the cut I can fit into a 3/4, but in a lot of juniors stores I'm a 5/6.