Height, weight, size?

Options

Replies

• emilymrgn
    emilymrgn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 170. I'm in a 14. When in high school, I was 125, but I never got lower than a sz 9
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Im 5'51/2", 162ish, and a size 9/10 right now (TIGHT) and Im hoping to get down to 135 and a size 5 by summer.
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", I weigh 232 lbs, and I wear a size 22/24. After having two kids it's really hard for me to lose my belly area so even though the pounds drop my inches sadly do not "fall off" as fast. I'll be happy if I ever fit into a size 8 lol!
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm 5'4, I weigh as of a couple days ago 262, I wear a size 18, occasionally a 20 depending on the store.

I'd love to wear a size 10 - 12.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 170 and size 10-12 depending on the pants and a M shirt....I'm trying to get down to an 8 eventually but mostly I just want to lose a little more and tone up. :happy:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    im bout 5'8" and weigh 229 :( i wear like a 14-16, but thats kinda tight, i have 2 pr that are an 18 :( thats just sad!! i hope to get down to 150-160!!!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", currently 227, and have never worn anything smaller than a size 16 in womens since I was in 6th grade. I don't know what size I am right now. I have a belt holding up the pants I started MFP in, size 24. The belt is getting increasingly tighter, and the pants are getting baggier!

Right now I am starting to fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. Yay!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 149 pounds and a size 9.
  • jennbissonnette
    Options
    5ft 1in- sooo short (every pound shows!)

current weight- 112
    pants size- 1 ( but thats not what i look at, thats because i have small hips)

Weight goal- 105
    dont care about the pants like i said.
    I'm actually comfortable with my size. I have a horrible c- section scar that my NURSE sewed up!!! I just currently found out that the doctor should sew and NOT the nurse! Anyways. Nobody told me to wear a corset and my scar go sooo far in on one side. Everyone elses scar looks NOTHING like mine! So, the more weight i lose, the more stretched out it is and the shelf of weight that sits above the "scar" (indent) looks less noticeable.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 and I weight 170. I wear a 12 right now, and I am still an xl on top, ( I have a big chest:blushing: ) I hope when I am at my goal of 140-145 to be a size 8.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Currently, 6 ft lol seriously I'm actually more like 6 ft 1 because my brothers are 5ft 11-1/2 & standing back to back or in pictures whatever I'm about 2 inches taller, so that would make me 6ft 1, I guess, but I'm cool at 6ft.:) Oh yeah 220 pounds my goal is 200, maybe I'll even go to 195-190. Also I wear a XL shirt sweater whatever pants I don't know I guess 38-36 not sure, but I definitely will be max about 35-34 eventually if not there already. lol I will measure myself in the near future.:smile: So in wrapping>>>

6'1/2" to be safe.:smile:
    220 pounds
    XL Shirt
    37 pants to be safe if that is even an actual number. hahahaha
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    (can't believe I'm posting this online.. but glad for such a great support system here!)

Right now I am 5'7" and 286. I'm am larger on top (arms and breasts) so usually need a 26/28 (still).. but lots of times at Lane Bryant I can fit into most tops that are 22/24. Pants I am comfy in a size 22... I still have tons of 24's and they are saggy and fall down and give me "elephant/diaper butt".. but I LOVE the right fit jeans at lane bryant- so I keep them around to wear.... but i'm liking wearing my new size 22 jeans =)

I CANNOT WAIT until I do not have to buy plus size clothing anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carpediem13
    carpediem13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" at 168ish (haven't weighed myself this week). Early Nov. I bought 12's at American Eagle and they were super tight and now they could fall off without a belt. I'm not quite a 10 I don't think but I've lost almost 20 pounds and barely gone down a size. I thought I would like to be a size 8 but not sure I can do that with my hips. My goal weight is 150-155 but more importantly a body fat of around 25% and I'm not sure what weight that will have to be yet. I have no idea what size that will lead me to because bones will be bones and muscle too!
  • lgfeilmeier
    Options
    faerie88 you are at my dream weight how did you do it? I'm also 5'4" and am currently resting at 117, I see that you lost alot of weight to get there. Any secrets to help me look awesome like you?
  • zrakovi
    zrakovi Posts: 20
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently at 160 - size 12 bottoms, large shirt. (now, in my head, I'm about 5'10", 130 lbs.....LOL)
  • walterke
    Options
    I am 5'8 and approx 135-140. I take a size 4 or 6 depending on the brand. Sometimes even a 7.:smile:
  • embr
    embr Posts: 21
    Options
    i'm 5'8, 225lb and I wear a size 18 in U.S size!
  • crazydiamond33
    crazydiamond33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey im 5 ft so look huge as soo short, 115lbs and a size 8.. cant wait to be a size 6.. was a size 14 after having daughter
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    5'4, 107pounds, want to be 105 though.... size small, 3/4, dress 1 or 0....
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 166 pounds, size 12 pants, medium tops. I want to fit into size 8 pants someday!