What phobia do you have?

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
What is your phobia or what are you scared of?

Mine is trypophobia. (have fun with googling that once you see what it is I bet some of you will realize you have this too!)

Replies

• crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine is Arachnophobia (spiders) and Lilapsophobia (tornadoes)
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Mine is trypophobia. (have fun with googling that once you see what it is I bet some of you will realize you have this too!)

Oh, yuck.... now I've got the shivers. Botfly?

My phobia is mottephobia - fear of moths. Stupid, dusty, fluttery non-butterflies...
  • crw72209
    Options

Yeah, that makes me ill looking at pics.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of leaving underwear and socks out of my gym bag every morning...I forget if I've packed them literally every day.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    these freak me out too...

81070393.jpg
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    arachnaphobia,
    claustrophobia ,
    Ankylophobia- Fear of immobility of a joint,
    Arsonphobia- Fear of fire.
    Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single.
    Podophobia - Fear of feet. (this is probably my most severe) LOL
  • Moofey2
    Options
    I have a fear of leaving underwear and socks out of my gym bag every morning...I forget if I've packed them literally every day.

Hey I had one of those as a pet! LOL (Jk) Watch the human centipede 2 it made me gag (I had to skip through SEVERAL parts!)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

UMMM YEAH- That is now added to my list.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    these freak me out too...

81070393.jpg

CRICKEY!
  • Moofey2
    Options

I saw that on reddit one day as a topic and was curious. I have had that fear ever since, its so bad I cannot stop twitching when I see it. I also get goose bumps along with uncontrollable scratching. I look like a nut case but several other people seem to do that to so I am not alone haha.
    UMMM YEAH- That is now added to my list.
  • talim41
    talim41 Posts: 4
    Options
    Mine is arachnophobia, lots of people have this fear, yes I know, there is just something about their legs, and how fast they can crawl on the floor or on your arm ext.. ugh.. just thinking about it is creeping me out. I am just happy they cant fly LOL. :)
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Needle Phobia; it is something when you see a 300 lbs guy freaking out about a needle at the doctor's office (now I am down to 275).
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Wet My Little Pony hair. It's SICK. Whenever the girl I babysit wants to give the ponies baths, I freak.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Coulrophobia

:frown: :frown: help!!

4e626937.jpg
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't have phobias so much as I have irrational fears. My latest is that I am freaked out about having my mouth taped shut by a kidnapper or someone violating me while I have a stuffy nose and accidentally dying. Have you ever tried breathing through your nose when it's stuffed up, it's impossible. How crappy would that be for someone who had no intentions of killing you to unwittingly suffocate you. I know it's demented. But I did finally get over my irrational fear of getting locked in a car trunk. I'm also freaked out about slipping in the shower and choking (I live alone so those are valid concerns LOL) These fears don't by any means consume my life but I think about them ...

Happy Friday!!
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    Hamartophobia- Fear of sinning :devil:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Ornithophobia - fear of birds
  • crw72209
    Options
    Irrational fear......paper flying toward my eyes! FREAKS ME OUT!
  • MonkeeBob
    Options
    Scoliodentosaurophobia

Fear of lizards, its crippling, I don't just scream like a girl, I am effing terrified :(

Edit: I live in South Florida, my life is hell lol
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia