What phobia do you have?

Options

Replies

• st3f4real
    st3f4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of spiders, medical and dental procedures, needles, flying in an airplane, and the dark.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Scoleciphiobia - fear of worms....
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Aeroacrophobia. Fear of high, open spaces. Any place high up or with a really high ceiling scares me. Theatres and malls are the worst. Which is SUPER convenient considering I love acting and shopping... I manage it pretty well, but I start to get dizzy, my breathing gets heavy, and my palms get sweaty. I have even cried in some situations.

Okay, even thinking about it now makes me nervous...
  • st3f4real
    st3f4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    haha I remember playing with (my little ponies) in the bath and ruining their hair!
  • susiebear29
    Options
    WASPS!!! I hate those little b*******!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    dying

getting attacked when i walk downtown by myself

break-ins

and most of all, becoming homeless
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Spiders !!! When I was in Baghdad I use to wake suddenly in the middle of the night n I use to see what I thought was a spider coming from the ceiling down towards my face I use to scream out loyd n throw myself outta the bed n hang into the side of it as I'd be shaking like hell took me about a good 10mins to calm
    Down
  • tashie_bear
    tashie_bear Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My worst fear, (other then anything happening to my kids), is being tickled... anywhere, with anything... when you even look like your going to tickle me i go into kill or be killed mode hahaha.. i freak out!
  • Flame073
    Options
    Ughhh... Rodents yukkkkkkkkk !!!!!

Ohhh... And a very odd one .. chewing gum !
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Galeophobia -- sharks, batrachophobia -- amphibians (geckos for me), and acrophobia -- heights.
  • Medical procedures where I can see and hear the doctors and nurses.
    You can do what ever you want to me but you have to either knock me out first or at least heavily sedate me - cause If I can see you or hear you - you will have to strap me to the table.
    I've had them stop procedures before and I've left or had panic attacks.
    I'm fine with giving blood and the dentist but anything bigger than that and I freak out.

And big spiders - we get big spiders in Australia!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    lightbulbs. i'm afraid as i change one it's going to crack and go right through my hands.

but i work at a power plant and i have to change them all the time. i do it, but i'm scared everytime.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Spiders, drowning...drowning is my worse fear :indifferent:
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options
    Myriopodophobia (fear of centipedes -shiver-) and also Selachophobia (fear of sharks) haha
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm super trypophobic, too. CLIFF. JUMP.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    C L O W N S ! ! ! !
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Germs! I work at a medical school and I have idea what people are working on in the labs. Why do they think I want to shake their hands???
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of not always being perfect, but thankfully I always am ;)
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    What is your phobia or what are you scared of?

Mine is trypophobia. (have fun with googling that once you see what it is I bet some of you will realize you have this too!)

I saw that on reddit one day as a topic and was curious. I have had that fear ever since, its so bad I cannot stop twitching when I see it. I also get goose bumps along with uncontrollable scratching. I look like a nut case but several other people seem to do that to so I am not alone haha.
    UMMM YEAH- That is now added to my list.

i had a litter of kittens that got those. i thought i was medicating a bite wound. my fiance said hes never seen me turn so white after i figured out what it was. the kittens are all fine, they were strays and came through it admirably.

im terrified of balloons.
  • Staceychanges94
    Options
    I have OCD so I have lots of them.
    We could start with germphobia. It's not my biggest phobia and i don't have it at all since i started medication.
    The others are crazy. People without OCD or anxiety disorders wouldn't get it so I won't share them at all.