Options

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Gephyrophobia.
    Muniphobia.
    Claustrophobia.

I also have a fear of being in cars in general.

I'm all kinds of fudged up.

Gephyrophobia omg i didnt know it had a name.. i just thought i was f*cked up!! I think i have found my twin! <3
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Crippling fear of Killer Whales...EVERYTHING about them, I live on the Pacific Coast...it is unavoidable sometimes to see them...in pods...yuck!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Heights worry me, not so much scare as much as I understand my balance is **** and I'm likely to topple off. Climbing, jumping over things is fine, standing on tall things...not so much.

And I had a crippling fear of failure that meant I never tried to achieve much. Somewhat overcome now.
  • desilu69
    Options
    I dont know what it's called when your afraid of heights, but that my number 1 phobia, the same thing with snakes too, what is it called when your afraid of snakes:sick: :wink:
    Fear of heights is called acrophobia and fear of snakes is called ophidiophobia.. Those are two of my biggest phobias, that is why I know of this :smile:
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Spheksophobia- Fear of wasps
    Veloxrotaphobia-Fear of rollercoasters
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Androphobia (men) and agoraphobia (people, social situations). I can talk more easily to guys online because I know they can't physically do anything, which is ironic considering I get along more with guys and pretty much always have. The agoraphobia's part of my general anxiety disorder. Was also deathly afraid of airplanes until I flew last year, now I just hate them.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Fear of Elevator

Agoraphobia.- . Agoraphobia is the fear of being trapped in a situation in which escape would be difficult or impossible should a panic attack occur. Those with agoraphobia typically avoid “clusters” of related situations, and many people with agoraphobia have no problem with elevators at all. Nonetheless, an elevator would be difficult to escape, and it is not unusual for agoraphobia sufferers to avoid elevators.

Fear of Zombies

Necrocarnobogyphagophobia

Necro/carno/bogy/phago/phobia

necro =dead
    carno= fear of meat
    bogy =fear bogey man
    phago= fear of being eaten alive

hence
    Necrocarnobogyphagophobia
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I searched for trypophobia, and this picture came up. Can somebody tell me what the hell this is?1 It's the most disgusting, horrifying picture I've ever seen on the internet. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

http://trypophobia.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/trypophobia5.jpg
  • MissShancey
    Options
    what phobia DONT i have ... goodness! lol im what the french call a “*****"
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I searched for trypophobia, and this picture came up. Can somebody tell me what the hell this is?1 It's the most disgusting, horrifying picture I've ever seen on the internet. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

It's a fear of holes. The image you linked is a photoshopped image from an image of a lotus flower seed pod onto a body to make it look like a disease. They're pretty gross.
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes
  • Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Snakes! I will have a full fledged panic attack complete with uncontrollable crying at the sight of one. Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about them...
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Spiders. Heights.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I now have trypophobia. Thank you. :P
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fear of broken bones.

Fear of driving

Fear of both too open or too closed spaces.

Fear of dying Or my spouse dying
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Heights
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options

It's a fear of holes. The image you linked is a photoshopped image from an image of a lotus flower seed pod onto a body to make it look like a disease. They're pretty gross.

To me it looks like something someone would make in art class to be edgy. :laugh:
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I'm way too scared to write them down!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    CMON NOW!
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    Spiders and losing all five senses