Who else is on MFP on a Saturday night?

Options
Please tell me I'm not the only one! LMAO!

5 years ago, I'd just be heading out to the club. What the heck happened? Did I get old or something?

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    ha ha! I'm here too.....I'm in the same boat. Funny my friend and I were just talking last night about how old we are - we went out to dinner and ended the night with a trip to Wal-Mart. How depressing!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I'm here... and I'm so bored.
  • classygrl
    Options
    I'm on tonight and today's my 22nd birthday :) I'm sick and have been studying for finals now that's depressing lol.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I'm on tonight and today's my 22nd birthday :) I'm sick and have been studying for finals now that's depressing lol.

Happy birthday and I hope that you feel better.
  • classygrl
    Options
    Thank you!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you.:happy:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!

Who needs the club when we have MFP, lol.

I could use a night out soon tho.

So glad to know I'm not alone on here! I'm definately alone on facebook. HA!

Actually had plans, invited a friend for dinner. She canceled. Left me alone with a bottle of Pomegranate martini's. I had been looking forward to it all day. Saved me some calories and all.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I'm on MFP and on face book too.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Rock on! At least we're not so old that we can still use technology to occupy ourselves! Love it!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I love the fact that everything is mostly live feed... it's pretty quick on updating.

I can't go and do anything because I have an 18 month old in bed lol.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Ahhh, a little one. Yup, thats how this started. I just gave up on going out. Babysitters are so dang expensive nowadays! I used to make 2 bucks an hour! Now they want $10 and hour! Talk about inflation! Thats my night out budget as it is!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Yeah... it's hard to do anything anyways because my boyfriend works third shift... so unless it's an off night for him I'm mostly by myself after the baby goes down.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Tried to go to bed, but no luck, especially once the hubby started snoring so I'm back. In the 5-10 minutes I laid in bed my dog managed to drag 2 pairs of socks, a stocking hat, a shoe and a shirt into the hallway. But what's he doing now that I'm up? Sleeping, of course. :laugh:
  • boomersooner806
    Options
    I'm on here and Facebook -- and, somewhat looking over my online class stuff. I'm a party-animal. :tongue:
  • classygrl
    Options
    I have birthday cake leftover and I'm trying not to eat it... I ate so much today
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I used to love being home. I still do, don't get me wrong. I just realized how long its been since I've been out, and shocked myself!

I'd like to just have gatherings at home, but I live in a small townhouse. And I'm the only single friend out of my clan. The boys get bored and if I just invite the chicas, they get wierd about it.

If you are alone after baby bedtime, I have to recommend the book The Lost Symbol. That'll spice up you night for a bit. I should be reading it right now, I'm almost done. But I wanted to attempt some sort of human conversation.

I love this place!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I'm on here and Facebook -- and, somewhat looking over my online class stuff. I'm a party-animal. :tongue:

Yeah you are! Woo Woo!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I have birthday cake leftover and I'm trying not to eat it... I ate so much today

I'll eat it. Send it my way, I've got some 400 cals left. I can't possibly drink that many martinis!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I love reading books. I'll have to look it up. I'm hooked on Nora Roberts now. She writes as JD Robb also and I'm in love with them.

My boyfriend is the same way. With in 5 minutes of his head hitting the pillow he's out and I'm listening to him snore. It sucks.

Do not touch the birthday cake.... walk away from it.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Tried to go to bed, but no luck, especially once the hubby started snoring so I'm back. In the 5-10 minutes I laid in bed my dog managed to drag 2 pairs of socks, a stocking hat, a shoe and a shirt into the hallway. But what's he doing now that I'm up? Sleeping, of course. :laugh:

Of course! That would only make sense!