Who else is on MFP on a Saturday night?

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I have birthday cake leftover and I'm trying not to eat it... I ate so much today

I'll eat it. Send it my way, I've got some 400 cals left. I can't possibly drink that many martinis!

I bet you can!!!! :devil: Where are you? Maybe I can come over and help! :drinker:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I've heard good stuuf about Nora Roberts. I'll add her to my reading list. I love a good book!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Guilty!!! But MFP is the cool place to be, right?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I have birthday cake leftover and I'm trying not to eat it... I ate so much today

I'll eat it. Send it my way, I've got some 400 cals left. I can't possibly drink that many martinis!

I bet you can!!!! :devil: Where are you? Maybe I can come over and help! :drinker:

Detroit area. I wish I could....yet another sign that I'm getting old!:laugh:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Heck yeah!
  • pawprint061
    Options

Heck yeah it is.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I've heard good stuuf about Nora Roberts. I'll add her to my reading list. I love a good book!

Her one collection has over 30 books in it, and I'm on like 20 I think.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    LOL! I'm here. I have three babies! I can't ever go anywhere!:drinker: Here's to all us Saturday homers!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm about to fix a big ole cup of hot chocolate :)
    has anyone tried the swiss miss sensible sweets hot chocolate, 25 calories 0 fat and soo yummy
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    So glad I posted this topic. Hahaha! You guys are awesome!
  • McFatterton
    Options

Really? I'm only a couple hours away - I'm in southern MI.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I love reading books. I'll have to look it up. I'm hooked on Nora Roberts now. She writes as JD Robb also and I'm in love with them.

My boyfriend is the same way. With in 5 minutes of his head hitting the pillow he's out and I'm listening to him snore. It sucks.

Do not touch the birthday cake.... walk away from it.

I'm reading a book called The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf. I'm only halfway but it is really good!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    has anyone tried the swiss miss sensible sweets hot chocolate, 25 calories 0 fat and soo yummy

Yes! Yummo!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I wish I could get into reading but I just can't. I have some sort of ADD when it comes to reading - can't seem to focus and think about everything other than what's written on the pages.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

Heck yeah!

I'm on here more than facebook! Its awesome here!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Really? I'm only a couple hours away - I'm in southern MI.

No kidding? Ain't it cold here! I miss the sun. Why does it have to leave us every year????
  • McFatterton
    Options

Heck yeah!

I'm on here more than facebook! Its awesome here!

Me too! Whenever I turn my laptop on this is the first site I go to.....then 10 minutes later I realize I haven't checked my FB yet. Makes me laugh everytime!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I love reading books. I'll have to look it up. I'm hooked on Nora Roberts now. She writes as JD Robb also and I'm in love with them.

My boyfriend is the same way. With in 5 minutes of his head hitting the pillow he's out and I'm listening to him snore. It sucks.

Do not touch the birthday cake.... walk away from it.

I'm reading a book called The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf. I'm only halfway but it is really good!

Writing it down for future library visit.
  • pawprint061
    Options

It sounds good. I've had like three cups so far today... this house is super old... and not very energy efficcient at all... not insulated worth a dang... so it's super cold. Hot chocolate keeps me warm...
  • classygrl
    Options

I live in the Lansing area. Detroit is an hour from me!