Options

Replies

• classygrl
    Options
    I'm having the same problem
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Sara, your dog is adorable! (ticker)

And Jessica, your babies are adorable!!! (again, ticker) You are going to make that first goal of yours any day now! Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I'm a little discouraged though. I haven't gone down a size. My jeans are only lose.

I went through that for awhile... I never thought that I was going to get down a size. Just hang in here. Before you know it, you'll need to go down a size because your pants wont stay up lol

I know. I haven't been exercising though. I have no tolerance for it. I found out yesterday I have bradycardia, I guess thats why I can't exercise.:frown:

Oh my. I'm not sure what that is... but it doesn't sound good. I can do cardio for like ten minutes and I'm worn out. I was hoping to lose some of the weight first so that my body wasn't as heavy and hard on my heart but I haven't tried it out yet lol. I do have more energy but I haven't tried my cardio yet. I am doing a sit up challenge now... 200 sit ups in a row with in 6 weeks... I did 100 tonight.. and I'm really starting to feel it
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I can't seem to post a reply to a quote without screwing it up.

Did you screw that one up?
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    That's OK. For some the weight comes off first then the inches, some vice versa. It will all eventually catch up.:laugh:

You doing cardio?

What kind of cadio do you do?

I just started MFP a few months ago (I joined in May but never used it until October), and I have a TON to lose, so I am riding my stationary bike for cardio. It helps me a lot with energy. I feel MUCH better than I did a few months ago!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I am from Misery, er, Missouri. :laugh:

I'd like to visit Missouri someday soon. Unity Village to be exact. I've only seen pictures and heard stories. I know a minister there too. Seems like a nice enough place.

Unity Village is close near KC, I think (Kansas City).

Have you ever been there? It looks so pretty in the pictures. Like I wouldn't even need a hotel. Just sleep on the grass and be totally peaceful.
  • bluenote
    Options
    I can't seem to post a reply to a quote without screwing it up.

Did you screw that one up?

ROFL
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

And Jessica, your babies are adorable!!! (again, ticker) You are going to make that first goal of yours any day now! Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I'm a little discouraged though. I haven't gone down a size. My jeans are only lose.

I went through that for awhile... I never thought that I was going to get down a size. Just hang in here. Before you know it, you'll need to go down a size because your pants wont stay up lol

I know. I haven't been exercising though. I have no tolerance for it. I found out yesterday I have bradycardia, I guess thats why I can't exercise.:frown:

Oh my. I'm not sure what that is... but it doesn't sound good. I can do cardio for like ten minutes and I'm worn out. I was hoping to lose some of the weight first so that my body wasn't as heavy and hard on my heart but I haven't tried it out yet lol. I do have more energy but I haven't tried my cardio yet. I am doing a sit up challenge now... 200 sit ups in a row with in 6 weeks... I did 100 tonight.. and I'm really starting to feel it

My heart rate is really slow. It makes me super tired, dizzy, light headed. I find out Tuesday what they are going to about it. I might have to get a pacemaker. But if it helps me not be soooo tired anymore. I welcome it with open arms. I have been so tired for so long.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    That's OK. For some the weight comes off first then the inches, some vice versa. It will all eventually catch up.:laugh:

You doing cardio?

I use to do the tae bo. But it was too hard on my knees. Now I do some of Jillian Micheal's stuff.. like the low impact stuff... then again I usually just you tube it and what ever looks interesting is what I do lol... but I haven't done it for a while. I burn over 700 calories a day at my work so by the time I get home I'm worn out.
  • pawprint061
    Options

My heart rate is really slow. It makes me super tired, dizzy, light headed. I find out Tuesday what they are going to about it. I might have to get a pacemaker. But if it helps me not be soooo tired anymore. I welcome it with open arms. I have been so tired for so long.

wow that is horrible. I hope they do something to help you feel better.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

You doing cardio?

I just started MFP a few months ago (I joined in May but never used it until October), and I have a TON to lose, so I am riding my stationary bike for cardio. It helps me a lot with energy. I feel MUCH better than I did a few months ago!
    I really wish I had a treadmill. They are so expensive for a descent one.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

I'm starting that challenge too - I'm doing day one tomorrow. Did you join the thread about it?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Bradycardia.....condition of a slow heart (rate less than 60 beats per minute)

Taking a med terms class. That was an exam question.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

wow that is horrible. I hope they do something to help you feel better.

Thanks. I now God will take care of me. I'm not worried.
  • bluenote
    Options
    I am from Misery, er, Missouri. :laugh:

I'd like to visit Missouri someday soon. Unity Village to be exact. I've only seen pictures and heard stories. I know a minister there too. Seems like a nice enough place.

Unity Village is close near KC, I think (Kansas City).

Have you ever been there? It looks so pretty in the pictures. Like I wouldn't even need a hotel. Just sleep on the grass and be totally peaceful.

I have never been there, but have heard of it. I know they are big on the power of prayer, and so am I!!! :happy:
  • pawprint061
    Options

You doing cardio?

Hey whatever works... I did it for awhile. Then my knees started to hurt really bad and I realized I needed to strengthen them again before I could do the bike... but whatever works for ya you do it.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

Thats right. My EKG said my heart rate was 49!

• pawprint061
    Options

I'm starting that challenge too - I'm doing day one tomorrow. Did you join the thread about it?

I did. I checked out the website and joined the site where you can log all your progress.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

Thats right. My EKG said my heart rate was 49.
  • classygrl
    Options
    Good night everyone! Hope everyone has a great Saturday night...I took some Nyquil and I'm out
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Good night everyone! Hope everyone has a great Saturday night...I took some Nyquil and I'm out

Good night! Hope you start feeling better!