Who else is on MFP on a Saturday night?

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Not me, I'm from Ohio...

I'm originally from Ohio - moved from there when I was 15.

I grew up in Dayton. Now I'm close to Cincinnati.

One of my best friends from college is from Dayton....I grew up in Elyria, OH, then moved to IN and now live in MI. I'm testing out all of the mid-west states :happy:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Sara, your dog is adorable! (ticker)

Thank you! I'm quite fond of him myself :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Is it warmer in Kansas?
    NO! I don't like the cold! It is in the 30's today!

Well, that's warmer than it was here today!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I've been trying to get into Nursing school since 2006! But I keep popping out babies! I love them though!They made me fat and jolly!:heart:

Ahhh, yes. The joys of birthing! LOL:laugh:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Not me, I'm from Ohio...

I'm originally from Ohio - moved from there when I was 15.

I grew up in Dayton. Now I'm close to Cincinnati.

One of my best friends from college is from Dayton....I grew up in Elyria, OH, then moved to IN and now live in MI. I'm testing out all of the mid-west states :happy:

I left Dayton when I was about 12 I think. I still have some family around that area, but I won't ever go back to live there.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Is it warmer in Kansas?

Yes it is! I think a glacier moved into the region!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    I am from Misery, er, Missouri. :laugh:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

And Jessica, your babies are adorable!!! (again, ticker) You are going to make that first goal of yours any day now! Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I'm a little discouraged though. I haven't gone down a size. My jeans are only lose.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Is it warmer in Kansas?

Yes it is! I think a glacier moved into the region!

LOL! I'm sensitive. It feels like I live in a glacier! I plan on moving. But I've been planning that for a long time!
  • pawprint061
    Options

And Jessica, your babies are adorable!!! (again, ticker) You are going to make that first goal of yours any day now! Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I'm a little discouraged though. I haven't gone down a size. My jeans are only lose.

I went through that for awhile... I never thought that I was going to get down a size. Just hang in here. Before you know it, you'll need to go down a size because your pants wont stay up lol
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have totally been goofing around reading blogs, waiting till it got a little later so I can head to bed. I thought about going to the movies or the bar, but didn't want to blow all the hard work I have been doing trying to lose weight at the bar, or go to the movies and deal with all the kids on a Saturday night. Whats sad is I'm only 30. I figured, I would plan my meals for tomorrow and read blogs for a while.

Enjoy the evening.

Laura
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

I'd like to visit Missouri someday soon. Unity Village to be exact. I've only seen pictures and heard stories. I know a minister there too. Seems like a nice enough place.
  • bluenote
    Options
    That's OK. For some the weight comes off first then the inches, some vice versa. It will all eventually catch up.:laugh:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I have totally been goofing around reading blogs, waiting till it got a little later so I can head to bed. I thought about going to the movies or the bar, but didn't want to blow all the hard work I have been doing trying to lose weight at the bar, or go to the movies and deal with all the kids on a Saturday night. Whats sad is I'm only 30. I figured, I would plan my meals for tomorrow and read blogs for a while.

Enjoy the evening.

Laura

I'm 24 and I hate dealing with kids on a Saturday lol.

Sounds like a good plan though to plan out your meals.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    That's OK. For some the weight comes off first then the inches, some vice versa. It will all eventually catch up.:laugh:

You doing cardio?
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

I went through that for awhile... I never thought that I was going to get down a size. Just hang in here. Before you know it, you'll need to go down a size because your pants wont stay up lol

I know. I haven't been exercising though. I have no tolerance for it. I found out yesterday I have bradycardia, I guess thats why I can't exercise.:frown:
  • bluenote
    Options

I'd like to visit Missouri someday soon. Unity Village to be exact. I've only seen pictures and heard stories. I know a minister there too. Seems like a nice enough place.

Unity Village is close near KC, I think (Kansas City).
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

You doing cardio?

What kind of cadio do you do?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Enjoy the evening.

Laura

OK, glad I'm not alone here too! Kids, what the Eff is wrong with these creatures? LMAO, I'm kidding, but for real.....can't handle the bar scene at the same time as them.

I'm 24 and I hate dealing with kids on a Saturday lol.

Sounds like a good plan though to plan out your meals.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I can't seem to post a reply to a quote without screwing it up.