Who else is on MFP on a Saturday night?

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I have birthday cake leftover and I'm trying not to eat it... I ate so much today

I'll eat it. Send it my way, I've got some 400 cals left. I can't possibly drink that many martinis!

I bet you can!!!! :devil: Where are you? Maybe I can come over and help! :drinker:

Detroit area. I wish I could....yet another sign that I'm getting old!:laugh:

Really? I'm only a couple hours away - I'm in southern MI.

No kidding? Ain't it cold here! I miss the sun. Why does it have to leave us every year????

SO SO SO COLD!!!!! I was just telling my husband that I don't know if I can handle this anymore - I'm ready for spring! It's a shame - I'm too old to go out on a Saturday night but far too young to be a Snow Bird :cry:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Guilty!!! But MFP is the cool place to be, right?

Heck yeah!

I'm on here more than facebook! Its awesome here!

Me too! Whenever I turn my laptop on this is the first site I go to.....then 10 minutes later I realize I haven't checked my FB yet. Makes me laugh everytime!

I'm becoming the same way.. I can't wait to get on here and check.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I love reading books. I'll have to look it up. I'm hooked on Nora Roberts now. She writes as JD Robb also and I'm in love with them.

My boyfriend is the same way. With in 5 minutes of his head hitting the pillow he's out and I'm listening to him snore. It sucks.

Do not touch the birthday cake.... walk away from it.

I'm reading a book called The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf. I'm only halfway but it is really good!

Writing it down for future library visit.

Great! I can't wait to read it some more!
  • classygrl
    Options
    Who's all from Michigan?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

SO SO SO COLD!!!!! I was just telling my husband that I don't know if I can handle this anymore - I'm ready for spring! It's a shame - I'm too old to go out on a Saturday night but far too young to be a Snow Bird :cry:

I blame the governor. I'd blame Canada, but shes Canadian, so it works, Hhaha.

Seriously tho, I'm moving to Hawaii as soon as I can get out of here. Going to finish my degree at Wayne State, then Hawaii here I come!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Not me, I'm from Ohio...
  • pawprint061
    Options

I blame the governor. I'd blame Canada, but shes Canadian, so it works, Hhaha.

Seriously tho, I'm moving to Hawaii as soon as I can get out of here. Going to finish my degree at Wayne State, then Hawaii here I come!

Sounds warm. What are you going for?
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Uh-oh! Are we all from Michigan?
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Who's all from Michigan?

I am! Well, technically I'm not FROM Michigan, but I do live here now :wink:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Not me, I'm from Ohio...

I'm originally from Ohio - moved from there when I was 15.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better. :flowerforyou:
    I'm on tonight and today's my 22nd birthday :) I'm sick and have been studying for finals now that's depressing lol.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I'm from Kansas!:indifferent:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Right now I'm working on a bachelors in social work. I'd like to run a non-profit for single parents. Help em get independent without the welfare situation.

I'd like to get my Masters in Hawaii and study some science as a hobby. I love science.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Pretty sure my father-in-law got his Law Degree from Wayne State
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Is it warmer in Kansas?
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Not me, I'm from Ohio...

I'm originally from Ohio - moved from there when I was 15.

I grew up in Dayton. Now I'm close to Cincinnati.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Right now I'm working on a bachelors in social work. I'd like to run a non-profit for single parents. Help em get independent without the welfare situation.

I'd like to get my Masters in Hawaii and study some science as a hobby. I love science.

Sounds very interesting.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I've been trying to get into Nursing school since 2006! But I keep popping out babies! I love them though!They made me fat and jolly!:heart:
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Sara, your dog is adorable! (ticker)

And Jessica, your babies are adorable!!! (again, ticker) You are going to make that first goal of yours any day now! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Is it warmer in Kansas?
    NO! I don't like the cold! It is in the 30's today!