what can I buy at GNC to help speed up weight loss?!!?

Options
12346»

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I had remarkable success with OxyElite Pro, but that's off the market now. You can find it on Amazon, but it's over $100 a bottle (sigh). I remember when I used to buy it for $26! Plus, nowadays you don't know if it's the real deal or not since you would be buying it off the internet, not at GNC.

I have replaced my supplement with something that is supposedly similar: EpiBURN

So far so good, though I'm not sure it helps as much as OxyElite Pro. I take two capsules before breakfast, then one capsule six hours later. I'm exercising 5-6 days a week, for 45-60 minutes. Plus I have completely overhauled my diet.

Hope this info. helps!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    MaureenH39 you said it! Rude, rude, rude.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It doesn't matter if a person posts that same question every hour there is no excuse for rudeness. This site is supposed to build people up, not tear them down.

Really? It's called "my fitness pal" not "how can I lose fat as fast as I can no matter the method pal"... There is no reason to condone stupidity with silence.

• Debmal77
    Options
    This. MFP is a calorie counting site. Calorie deficit and exercise is the only thing that works. Come on people. Rude? You may think so but think about it. If there was a "magic pill" there would not be a site called MFP and we would all get down on our knees for Dr. Oz.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    This. MFP is a calorie counting site. Calorie deficit and exercise is the only thing that works. Come on people. Rude? You may think so but think about it. If there was a "magic pill" there would not be a site called MFP and we would all get down on our knees for Dr. Oz.

You're arguing with someone from two years ago.

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When it comes to fat loss, generally speaking, supplements play a very very very small part. The impact they have is so minimal that it could be argued it is, in many cases, just placebo effect. For the price of 3-4 months worth of those supplements you could buy a set of Powerblock adjustable dumbbells that go up to 50 lbs each, and working out 3-4x a week with those while being mindful of your diet will see results that blow away the results any supplement might claim.
    maidentl wrote: »

I just now noticed that after I posted my reply. Forum fail. =(
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    MaureenH39 wrote: »
    MaureenH39 you said it! Rude, rude, rude.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. It doesn't matter if a person posts that same question every hour there is no excuse for rudeness. This site is supposed to build people up, not tear them down.

My point exactly!

This website is NOT for coddling people either...

• Debmal77
    Options

??????
  • Debmal77
    Options
    ok....right....why is this going around again...should it not be deleted?
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Guys, this thread was started 2 years ago.
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

??????

It means someone replied to a 2 year old thread.