Why don't some chicks wear bras?

Options
AllTehBeers
AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
So I've noticed over the years working in customer service that a fair bit of my regulars don't care for the extra support. I myself am way too big to go without one. No hate here, I'm purely curious. If you like free boobing it, would you explain why? Is it just plain uncomfortable or are you a hippie at heart?

Replies

• SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...in a professional environment I certainly would and while working out but some days I just don't :smile: mine aren't big (C) and are in good shape so until I can no longer get away with it I'll "free boob" it now and again.
  • MeliJean78
    Options
    How else am I gonna attract men when I'm shoppin' at the Piggly Wiggly? My bouncy unrestrained boobs and hair wrapped in curlers is such a turn on.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...in a professional environment I certainly would and while working out but some days I just don't :smile: mine aren't big (C) and are in good shape so until I can no longer get away with it I'll "free boob" it now and again.

This makes complete sense. Though, the women I see are much older so maybe they prefer being comfortable.
  • Sometimes I wear one, sometimes I don't. It mostly depends on what else I'm wearing. If I'm wear a dress with intricate straps or an open back, then I'll go without. Or if I'm wearing a tank top or camisole that's tight enough to give me enough support (my boobs are very small. They don't need much support.) I enjoy being braless. It's all like, freeing and stuff. Of course, my tiny boobs don't look like much when they don't have all that shapely padding holding them in, so I tend to wear a bra just to make it look like I actually do have boobs.
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i couldnt imagine NOT wearing a bra...i wear 1 almost all the time
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i'm not what you call stacked, so sometimes i do and sometimes i dont.
    they're only little, and they stay where they are out of the bra, so if i can get away with it i do lol
    its just more comfy - maybe its the hippy thing - but i must state along with that I DO WAX AND BATHE!!!! so not an all the way hippy lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    If I'm in public, I'm in a bra. Mama always said it's not polite to point.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, slimmer, and my boobs were farther north than they are located now, I enjoyed going bra-less once in a while. It made me feel sexy. Now, however, it would look like I was trying to smuggle a pair of halfway inflated long water balloons held vertically against my torso beneath my shirt. Support is what I'm all about now!! :laugh:
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    To be honest I am an avid bra wearer for the same reason you are, I have always wondered this same question as I work in customer service too..
    It doesn't seem limited to only girls that have more managable size than i was blessed with.
    But when I lived in the south it may have been a comfort from the heat thing..
    I did notice down there in the 89% humidity days very few holstered Ta Ta's.
    Anyone haveing the answers out there please share....
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    How else am I gonna attract men when I'm shoppin' at the Piggly Wiggly? My bouncy unrestrained boobs and hair wrapped in curlers is such a turn on.

I know this is for women but i love this answer. From a mans stand point we will look no matter what we are just dumb animals lol
  • Nfairley
    Options
    I only free-boob when I'm home ALONE. The girls need restraint. When I work out, I usually strap them down with 1 bra and 2 sports bras. The thought of doing any activity without a bra physically pains me...hopefully they won't be so big once I get down to my goal weight...perhaps one day I too can free-boob it in public.
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm very small and it's difficult for me to find them in my size. So, when it's laundry day...
  • kaymarie78
    Options
    I always wear a bra in public, but as soon as I get home, it comes off immediately.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Could just be poor quality undergarments made out of crappy material that is thin and doesn't offer any support?
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

This makes complete sense. Though, the women I see are much older so maybe they prefer being comfortable.

Could well be, is it hot where you are? I moved from England, UK to Taiwan recently and wear a bra less over here due to the heat.
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The only time I have gone out without a bra, I have had a big coat on that I did not take off! And that was to run to get the take out food! I would not go bra-less to go shopping, unless I was totally covered up and you couldn't tell.

Now, I could see those that were smaller (sorry ladies) going without, but I can not and feel uncomfortable as I would be all over the place. The only place is at home.
  • mamakira
    Options
    Some just don´t need one and some would need one but nobody dares to tell them. There are comfortable ones for every shape and size.
    My mirror says I look better in public with one on. But sometimes my girls want to have some freedom too.:wink:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - I've NEVER been comfortable *without* a bra.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    I am not one that could tell you. I wear a bra through out the day as well as too bed. *shrug*

Maybe it is discomfort for the girls that don't wear one?
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    For some girls, it may be comfortable to go without one.
    For me, it's fairly painful considering the amount of running around I usually do so I always be sure to wear one.