Why don't some chicks wear bras?

Options

Replies

• vikingchix
    vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bra...I even have "sleeping" bras! To me it soooooo much more comfortable when everyone is up where they should be instead of swinging around. LOL I grew up being told that if you "trained" them that they would not sag later in life.....ummm???? I believe that myth has been debunked!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bra in public, but as soon as I get home, it comes off immediately.

^^this.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I don't wear a bra unless I'm wearing a thinner t'shirt. I hate wearing bras, so it's rare for me.

Also note, not everyone 'points' when the temp. drops.. just sayin
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I don't wear one on holidays because it is simply comfortable. My best are small - A cup, so unless I wear a push up bra, it does not make much difference really. I wear bras with clothes in which my nipples would stick out or could be seen. With loose clothes sometimes I just don't bother.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I would never subject someone to something so frightening.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The only time I don't wear a bra is when I'm wearing an overbust corset. Mostly because the corset provides all the support I need. When I wear an underbust corset I still wear a bra as the underbust ones I usually wear under clothes as I like the smooth line it gives me. Overbust corsets however you kinda have to wear them without a bra to look right and they kinda more than support the breasts on their own. Assuming the corsets have good boning. I prefer timeless-trends for my corsets as they do come with a lifetime gurantee and use steel boning. Although I have been debating on giving absolute corsets a try.

Oh and the reason why I'm always in a bra, usually even a sports bra when i sleep, is because I have large breasts for a girl of my frame. I'm a DD and I haven't even had kids yet! lol
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    cuz we like to let it loose ;) no but really. hehehe:drinker:
  • follmer20
    follmer20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When I'm at home I hate wearing a bra. Always though when Im out or someone comes over. I'm just more comfortable in the privacy of my own home without one.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't...in a professional environment I certainly would and while working out but some days I just don't :smile: mine aren't big (C) and are in good shape so until I can no longer get away with it I'll "free boob" it now and again.

that
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    It's so wrong...

Whether you have big boobs or not it always gets cold and it's always rude to point.
  • It hurts!! I hate bras!! They always have to be adjusted when you sit down, or move.. yuck! I hope it's not that noticeable that I'm not wearing a bra though. Oops
  • genefabes
    Options
    I don't get it either!

a) I love bras becaus they're cute
    b) I love bras because, big girl or little girl, when properly fitted they make anyone's chest look better.
    c) ever since I could wear one, it's always been ingrained into my head that a good support is a huge part of perkiness preservation!
    d) especially as a runner, they need to be lifted and secure
    e) but really it's all about how cute they are.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    It hurts!! I hate bras!! They always have to be adjusted when you sit down, or move.. yuck! I hope it's not that noticeable that I'm not wearing a bra though. Oops

Then you do not have a right fitting bra... or you're uber dramatic... or have never just pushed through. It's feels odd, uncomfortable and painful when you don't wear a bra... you must have no chest is all I can say.
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If I'm in public, I'm in a bra. Mama always said it's not polite to point.

LOVE IT!!! :laugh:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I couldn't go bra less!! my girls just feel so uncomfortable when I let them loose I actually have aches! seriously I get the ouch factor when I take it off at night when I go to bed!
    I prefer them to be kept reigned in than bouncing all over the place lol - I would be too worried about male attention if these puppies were let loose! lol
    I do however understand those of you who live in humid countries, I know when I've been on hols and its sticky and hot thats when I feel I need to forget about wearing a bra, also noone knows me there so I then can let em hang out if I want lol!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    The bra comes off the second I get in from work and I go bra-free over the weekend until I have to leave the flat, in which case I wear a pull-on crop-top to save the blushes of passers-by. I'm 44 and still perky to the point it's been commented on :blushing: Whether that's because of or in spite of my frequent bralessness, I couldn't possibly deduce :laugh:
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I go bra less pretty often and i'm not small chested 38D. If I were, I'd never ever wear a bra. To me it's more comfortable to go without one. And don't get me wrong I love wearing a sexy bra and panties. But for everyday it all depends on what i'm wearing.
  • TAnne123
    TAnne123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I hardly ever wear a bra. They're uncomfortable for me too, and agree with comments below- I can never seem to find one that fits right, not in need of constant adjustment. But I'm a perky 34B, luckily it doesn't look sloppy. I do, however, wear the "Ahhh Bra" (Rhonda Sheer) when exercising/ walking/ working. Very comfy.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    because their fluffy little feathery things with no boobies....

if i could get away with not wearing one i dont think i would... but as it is i feel really uncomfortable without one.
    x
  • ktull68
    Options
    There is not much going on upstairs. Just two empty wallets. Bras are painful and tend to cut into my rib cage. Prefer an awwww bra even to sleep in sometimes . But never free in public or around family. They dangle too much from old age, down right humiliating to let anyone see that!