Why don't some chicks wear bras?

Options

Replies

• ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I live in the south, but this belle pins her babies up when in public, but get me home and im opening the gates and letting them run free.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I dont wear a bra at home... I find them uncomfortable, but I wouldnt go out in public without one on
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I nursed two baby wolverines, so if I didn't wear a bra, I'd have to tuck them in my waistband. Kidding, they're not that bad yet... give it 10 years.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those kinds of chicks are brave....I'm only a 36C (which ain't huge) but I have to bra it because if my nipples get hard, everyone knows! lol...That's a NO WAY from me.........
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - I've NEVER been comfortable *without* a bra.
    This.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    At my healthy weight I am very small breasted (love it) and wearing a bra would be so uncomfortable. I am a lifetime member of www.aanr.com and only when clothes when appropriate or to protect myself from the weather. A bra is about the most uncomfortable piece of clothing I have ever tried to wear. I think I own one but no idea where it might be. 62 years old and bra-less.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    the only time that i dont is when im home relaxing with no guests. or when i have to drive my hubbs to work early in the am and i just go in my pj's. i wouldn't go out in public and bounce them around even though im pretty small up top (34 bs). its for comfort reasons. no one honestly likes the pull on the shoulders or the clasps in the back. getting the arm length to measure up the same... its annoying!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    It's a foreign thought to me. I have to walk around holding them up when not wearing a bra, I can't imagine going without. But I am a D+ so yeah.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    If I didn't wear one out and about people would wonder what that was hanging out from under the bottom of my shirts : ( and they are worse now with 100 lbs lost : ( to bad the cup size hasn't gone down some.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I always wear one in public. My girls are on the bigger side and need to be contained. I don't want to be arrested. I can't even use the ones that come in shirts - not enough support and I feel awkward.

Now when I'm home alone is another story. Then I let them be free.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    My chest appeared over night, well certainly felt like it(!), when I was a teenager I went from flat to C/D rather quickly and I'm currently roaming around the FF/G area at the moment. I go braless to bed and if I'm having a pj day about the house then I won't don a bra.

Going out on the other hand I kind of have to! As they're so large they kinda... well they move a lot! I've decided that if they stay after I've lost the weight I'll keep them until I'm 60/70 then have a reduction xD
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    as a child (pre-teen just getting boobs) i was once told that wearing a bra doesn't give them room to grow.

so i stopped sleeping in my bra, on warm days i was bra-less all the time.

of course i was told latter that going without a bra makes your boobs saggy because they have no support and just grow down.

being older, i just laugh at all the things i believed. boobs are going to grow, saggy or not, doesn't matter what you're wearing.... or not wearing as the case may be. my boobs are now too big for bra-less days... hell, they're too big any day!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I wear one 24/7. Even to sleep. Mine are big but not huge, usually a D cup, but it just plain hurts when I don't wear one.
  • samra2012
    Options
    i couldnt imagine not wearing a bra hahaha! just for sleeping time!!! haha! (they need fresh air lol):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    For me, "comfortable" and "bra" are not synonomous. I preferr wearing a bra in public for the most part but there are times that I don't because I'm wearing something off the shoulders and strapless bras don't work well with my big boobs.

At home, however, I like to be free.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    I am a 34DD. As long as mine are still standing, I am going to go bra-less every chance I can get. I hate bras they are so uncomfortable!
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bra in public, but as soon as I get home, it comes off immediately.
    Haha this is me!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I live in the south, but this belle pins her babies up when in public, but get me home and im opening the gates and letting them run free.

This. When its 100 plus, I don't wear one in my house.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Looking at all these replies is making me wonder if everyone is getting measured regularly and properly!

Before I got professionally measured I was wearing a C cup when I was an E- yes it was painful but I was too embarrassed to admit they were _that_ big! Now I regularly get them remeasured, especially whilst loosing weight, because I need lots of support as they are FF/G cups (depending on the bra styling). I have a great relationship with the owner of my local lingerie shop, who I coincidentally have to pass to go to the gym, so she keeps up with my progress and is looking for good sports bras suitable for me.

If it is uncomfortable to wear is it really the right size? They are designed to help distributed the weight of the boobage around the shoulders and bust band and if you're wearing the wrong size then it's not being sent to the right places. Trust me- it's painful wearing the wrong size!
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bra in public, but as soon as I get home, it comes off immediately.

Me too. I am quite small though so don't need the support really. I have been know n to go out without but only when I have a jumper/coat on top!