• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Wow you look THICK today.
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    "While you're down there"

It's just not as funny as you think it is and I'm not sure about other females but I am not going to do it just cause you say that.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Said by a creepy, annoying male former co-worker many years ago when he tried to ask me out - "Come on, I know you like me a little bit .." Really??? Uh, no.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    "While you're down there"

It's just not as funny as you think it is and I'm not sure about other females but I am not going to do it just cause you say that.

I say this to my boyfriend all the time :devil: doesn't work very often though! :sad:

I think the worst thing to do while in an argument is say nothing at all!! It's infuriating!!
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!!
    -call a woman crazy. ILL SHOW YOU CRAZY.
    -suggest that she is fat
    -say her friend/sister/mother is hot
    -shut up and make me sandwhich

All of the above will get you a kung fu shot right to the nads. And no more naughty, ever.

Really? I always thought ladies would like it if said right

"Honey, you have to be crazy... to love someone like me"
    "Babe, if I called you p.h.a.t., would you kiss me?"
    "Your mother and grandmother must have been hot, cause you are smoking "
    "shut up and make me a sandwich between your loving arms"

Edit... just encase if you don't get the p.h.a.t it means Pretty Hot And Tempting
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Oh shut up and quit your b!tchin you silly nag.

Omg!! This!!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!!
    -call a woman crazy. ILL SHOW YOU CRAZY.
    -suggest that she is fat
    -say her friend/sister/mother is hot
    -shut up and make me sandwhich

All of the above will get you a kung fu shot right to the nads. And no more naughty, ever.

Really? I always thought ladies would like it if said right

"Honey, you have to be crazy... to love someone like me"
    "Babe, if I called you p.h.a.t., would you kiss me?"
    "Your mother and grandmother must have been hot, cause you are smoking "
    "shut up and make me a sandwich between your loving arms"

Edit... just encase if you don't get the p.h.a.t it means Pretty Hot And Tempting

lol of course these would all be acceptable.except the shut up part. maybe " honey please make me a sandwhich, you know how I like it ;)"
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Are you in yet?

Dude, why would you be saying that to a woman? LOL

Exactly! You don't! Actually an online date bought me a set of anal beads for first date...sent me a text telling she had bought me a brand new set of beads that she couldn't wait to try on me. Yeah.

Wow, classy...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I would say about anything as long as it's honest and not tactless. Just no name calling.

Also, "Those jeans make your butt look big" is a compliment IMO.
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This thread has totally made my night. You guys are hilarious! I think I must be weird though because I actually wanna know if my *kitten* looks big in something. Just me though. One thing I do really hate.....'are you really gonna eat that?' YES. YES I goddamn am! Never question my food. Oh and if we're having a rant we don't want you to fix it. Unless we specifically say 'so what do you think I could do to fix this situation?' keep quiet. Just nod and use appropriate facial expressions and then say 'can I get you some wine?'.

Yesssss =) wouldnt that be so nice
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This thread has totally made my night. You guys are hilarious! I think I must be weird though because I actually wanna know if my *kitten* looks big in something. Just me though. One thing I do really hate.....'are you really gonna eat that?' YES. YES I goddamn am! Never question my food. Oh and if we're having a rant we don't want you to fix it. Unless we specifically say 'so what do you think I could do to fix this situation?' keep quiet. Just nod and use appropriate facial expressions and then say 'can I get you some wine?'.

Yesssss =) wouldnt that be so nice

Other than the keep quiet part YES! I would love honesty. I don't mean rudeness and insensitivity either. What is so ****ing difficult about honesty????
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    "Happy Halloween, Baby." - any day other than October 31.

(a rip-roaring fart proceeded by, in all seriousness, rubbing his leg) "Man, did you hear that?... my hamstring."

=)
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    "Soooo.... you wanna go get some pizza and f**k?......Whuuuut.... you don't like pizza?"
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The other night I asked my man friend if we could go get ice cream. He says, "No honey, you don't need any ice cream." Oh hellllllll no, you did not just tell me that! :mad:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    The other night I asked my man friend if we could go get ice cream. He says, "No honey, you don't need any ice cream." Oh hellllllll no, you did not just tell me that! :mad:

What was your reaction? Roundhouse to the head? Laser beam shooting out of your eyes? Did you do the Sheldon?

23j00hd.gif
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    "You're just like your mother"

OR

"You're just being emotional"/"You're overreacting"

Kiss. Of. Death.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Never call them paranoid.

'Cause that usually means you're up to something and she has a gut feeling about it.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    After a spirited discussion about football with your buddy's girlfriend, turn to your own girlfriend & say, "why can't you be more like her?" That just pisses off 2 women (the buddy's g/f gets pissed on behalf of yours and your g/f gets pissed at you AND her) & it's bad enough when you piss of 1 :bigsmile:

ROFL
    The response to that question is,"No problem. I can be EXACTLY like her and sleep with him. How do you like your Fantasy Football stats now?