Men are terrified of women

Options
1235»

Replies

• girlinblue0
    girlinblue0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What i wanna know is how can so many pubes be embedded in one bar of soap... so not cool!
  • Hellavaloosa
    Options
    This thread terrifies me and makes me want to be a cat lady.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    The toilet seat thing is nothing.. I can put the seat down. Now my razor....don't effing touch my razor!!!!!!
    yeah well, my balls aren't going to shave themselves...

Bahahaha!
  • kimg68
    Options
    I live in a house full of boys (not grown men, they are 9 and 12), I learned to unclench a long time ago and I have been very happy ever since.
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I did, and I didn't hang it up like she had it...

ha
    see we are the opposite, I dont realy care about the towel, but man my hubby does haha, he gets mad when I throw it in the dirty laundry and dont put a clean one out :)

Yep this was my ex-husband - he also moaned at me for not making the bed and putting the throw and cushions back on it - since being single again - the bed is not made, I have no fancy cushions on it and no throw, and no fancy hand towels in the bathroom! And I like it that way!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Everything is practical in my house... No room for fancy towels or soaps or effing pillows
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    This thread terrifies me and makes me want to be a cat lady.

Hellfire!!! Me too :noway:

I live in the Sinai desert and when we go into the mountains to check out the school, there are no seats!!! In fact, there are no toilets!! In fact, if you want privacy, pick your own goddamn piece of desert, this one is mine.

Even back in the town, there are other sanitation devices to prevent nasty niffs or other unpleasantness. Try living without a squirty hose when you have been used to it for years.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    option A...I pee on the seat...option B...she puts the seat down.

She chose option B.

Neither... pick a husband that has perfect aim and NEVER lifts the seat :wink:
    He's a rock star!
    I don't think there is a man out there who hasn't missed at one time or another.... late nigth and half asleep, drunk and swaying, morning wood, after sex pee, or the over the shoulder-trying to watch the game pee, we have all hit the seat at one time or another... hell someitmes we hit the floor.. whatever she needed to clean the bathroom anyway... or the dog will get it...

wow... you can't wipe off your own pee... that's just gross
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    In our house, the toilet lid is kept closed when the toilet isn't being used, so seat up/seat down has never been an issue. My husband and I both have to flip the toilet open in order to use it. It works out completely fair. :laugh:

Open toilets are actually sort of nasty, in my opinion. The lid should be closed before anyone flushes, so aerosolized poop and other bacteria doesn't go spinning into the air. Plus, the bathroom just looks tidier with the lid closed. (I'll also add... if you have young kids or pets, it's also safer to close the lid completely)

yep
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    OK see I may be a girl but I'm so glad I dont have to share my room with a man. I dont make my bed ever. I have8 pillow on my bed and if you are ever lucky enough to sleep over you get 1. Thats it I actually sleep with the rest of them lol. I dont do decrorative pillows towels or soaps. My house my way lol you dont like it dont come over..
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    If I need a towel and your wife's fancy one is the only one there.............I'm gonna use it. In fact, I bet she would want me to use her fancy towel if you are too scared to use it in the first place!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    If I need a towel and your wife's fancy one is the only one there.............I'm gonna use it. In fact, I bet she would want me to use her fancy towel if you are too scared to use it in the first place!
    Ummm, pardon me for asking, but are you stil talking about towels?