I love seeing result pictures, but.....

Options

Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    <~~ because I worked hard to get here and am going to show it off to everyone that will look!

And you look so awesome, btw. This is what motivates me to get off my butt and work out! Don't stop posting bikini pics! Or maybe put "****WARNING!! SKIN!!!!****** in the topic name? :tongue:

awww thanks :drinker:
  • SouffleBoy
    SouffleBoy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Seriously, do people really need to post multiple pictures of themselves in their panties and bra so show their progress? Does anyone else think this is super tacky or is it just me? You can see changes in a rolled up shirt and a pair of shorts.... Just saying.

Oh noes a human body.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    ermagherd-1.jpg

*millionth time is the charm!*
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Those people see the changes and what a beautiful thing to be so confident to do that........I'm next!
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Somebody call for result pics? :wink:

6c9a651e.jpg?t=1346877590

Nice dude! Good JOB~!
  • AddA2UDE
    Options
    wpid-funny-Facebook-notifications-girls-clothes.jpg
  • fabfindz05
    fabfindz05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

Oh....please don't....

That is all
    This!
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We work out really hard and we wanna show our goodies! There is nothing wrong with that! Haters gonna hate!
  • char_char_piper
    Options
    Ha. This thread's totally gonna go over well.

Btw, when I reach my goal, y'all are gonna see so much of my body you're gonna hate me. I can't walk around nearly naked at work, so the interwebs will have to do.

This..

:drinker: :drinker:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    It is easier to see true progress when not completely covered with clothing. My progress pics so far have been in clothing but i started the 30 day shred today and I am going to take pics in bathing suit, or short shorts and sports bra or something similiar so that you can see true progress. how can you see true progress of only 30 days with jeans and a tshirt....LOL
    i say I wish i had their confidence
  • phatycake
    Options
    I promise to never show pictures of myself in a bra or panties.

Damn, and I got my hopes up!!! ;0P
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Chillax, homeslice.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    You know, I've heard/seen countless women who say their goal in losing weight is to be able to wear a bikini to the beach. So if that was their goal and they've reached it, why in the hell wouldn't they post a picture showing they reached their goal. Even if not a formal goal, isn't that a universal sign of progress for most women? I mean seriously, why would you begrudge them that. Bikini or Bra & Panties = basically the same thing.

For most of us the progress we make is best shown off when we take it off so I've got no problem with guys or gals doing so in their pics. People need to be comfortable in their bodies (isn't that why most of us have made these changes, because we weren't comfortable before), and posting pics like that shows me that they're successful in that regard.
  • Tiffani3089
    Tiffani3089 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow.. didn't realize that people were going to be all butt hurt about the question. I just don't understand why their panties and bra.. DUH, I know there isn't much difference between a swimsuit and undergarments but it just seems that putting on a swimsuit would be a little more classier.. I don't think my husband would like me posting pictures of my body in lingerie(some a bit transparent :/ - of course the men love it) on a public site but whatever. To each their own I guess... To the lady who said "Coming from someone who doesen't even have a profile pic of themselves up. Mmmmmmkay...If you don't like it, don't look at it. " First of all I don't have a profile picture b/c I am hardly ever on here anymore (I had some up last year - and they were shots of my progress with form fitting clothes- yes you could see the progress)... Secondly the only reason I had seen it was because I was looking at fitness program results and recommendations and pictures of people in their undies popped up - I certainly wasn't looking to find it... Had I known this topic would have blown up the way it did, I wouldn't have asked. Congrats to the people who are confident enough to show it off like that, I just don't think its necessary. Over it...
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I promise to never show pictures of myself in a bra or panties.

Spoilsport

I'll do it for enough cash in advance
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow.. didn't realize that people were going to be all butt hurt about the question. I just don't understand why their panties and bra.. DUH, I know there isn't much difference between a swimsuit and undergarments but it just seems that putting on a swimsuit would be a little more classier.. I don't think my husband would like me posting pictures of my body in lingerie(some a bit transparent :/ - of course the men love it) on a public site but whatever. To each their own I guess... To the lady who said "Coming from someone who doesen't even have a profile pic of themselves up. Mmmmmmkay...If you don't like it, don't look at it. " First of all I don't have a profile picture b/c I am hardly ever on here anymore (I had some up last year - and they were shots of my progress with form fitting clothes- yes you could see the progress)... Secondly the only reason I had seen it was because I was looking at fitness program results and recommendations and pictures of people in their undies popped up - I certainly wasn't looking to find it... Had I known this topic would have blown up the way it did, I wouldn't have asked. Congrats to the people who are confident enough to show it off like that, I just don't think its necessary. Over it...

LOL yeah it's OTHER people that are butthurt.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I personally wanna see more pics......mucho more......lots more pics of men in nothing but shorts...short tight shorts even. I wanna see those abs......that 6 pack.!!!! I wanna see pics of guys with muscles in places most guys dont have places. i wanna see pics of ripped men that make my teeth sweat!!!!

come on guys.......
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I too think it's awesome and love results and progress pics no matter if they're clothed or partly :D
  • MommyToCutie
    MommyToCutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The only way to see true results is to wear undies (guys lets see more pics!) or a bikini in before and after pics. I could wear a tight t-shirt but you're not going to see any ab definition. If I wear shorts you won't be able to see my thighs. Heck, part of the reason why I'm doing this is so I can wear a bikini again! Don't be such a L7
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

So, people did not agree with you and you got all butthurt.....typical really.

ETA: you said nothing about wearing a bikini instead - you suggested shorts and a rolled up t-shirt which implies you think either underwear or a bikini are 'tacky' in your words. A lot of people work hard on their muscles - you cannot show them off properly with clothes covering them.