Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    You got it, flaunt it.

amen,cause dont think i wont when i get down to my goal! lol
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    I second that thought! Shoot, look out....when I get "there" my stark white belly or lack there of is going to be blinding people!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

gulp! mr. you are one of the most beautiful 41 year olds i've ever seen!! smh,this is probally bad that i think that cause im 19! LOL

BUT,back on topic!

Flaunt it,if you got it!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Progress photos from June 2011 to last winter.

June 2011 - 135 lbs. February 2012 - 133 lbs. Same clothes, and I look about the same.

before-after-jeans.jpg

But in less clothing...

camo-suit-front-june-jan.jpg

camo-suit-back-june-jan.jpg

And that's why people like progress photos in minimal clothing. If it weren't for those photos, I would have thought I had no progress from June to January/February. The scale hadn't moved much. My clothes fit pretty much the same. But my bum raised, my arms slimmed, my stomach got flatter, my waist got a little smaller, my thighs got tighter, my back got more muscular, etc.

Personally, I'd rather take photos in a bikini than underwear, but not everyone owns a bikini. Not everyone has a need for one or an opportunity to wear one. I went about 10 years without owning a swimsuit. Didn't have a pool. Didn't go to a pool. Didn't go to the beach or a water park. Didn't tan. What would the point be in having one?
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Perhaps we should warn for bra and panties pictures in the header. That way people who are offended don't have to look, and the rest of us who don't care can go ahead.

For the record, I took a set of pictures today in a bra which covers more than a bikini top would, and a pair of skin-tight bike shorts.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5406k7e531qmlshz.gif
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    <<<<<As another poster said.....I worked hard for this. (and I'm not done yet)
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I promise to never show pictures of myself in a bra or panties.

Hahahahaha.:laugh:
  • fitz1970
    Options
    I promise to never show pictures of myself in a bra or panties.

Hahahahaha . . . .
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Guilty. I will remove the pictures and replace it with a picture of my cat.

Don't YOU Dare remove any pictures!!! :) You worked hard and it shows delightedly!!
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options

June 2011 - 135 lbs. February 2012 - 133 lbs. Same clothes, and I look about the same.

before-after-jeans.jpg

But in less clothing...

And that's why people like progress photos in minimal clothing. If it weren't for those photos, I would have thought I had no progress from June to January/February. The scale hadn't moved much. My clothes fit pretty much the same. But my bum raised, my arms slimmed, my stomach got flatter, my waist got a little smaller, my thighs got tighter, my back got more muscular, etc.

Personally, I'd rather take photos in a bikini than underwear, but not everyone owns a bikini. Not everyone has a need for one or an opportunity to wear one. I went about 10 years without owning a swimsuit. Didn't have a pool. Didn't go to a pool. Didn't go to the beach or a water park. Didn't tan. What would the point be in having one?

What an absolute perfect example.. and Great job by the way!!! Thanks
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    green-man-costume.jpg

^^^ Latest progress pic. I have covered up so not to offend the op. How am i looking?

i think my outer quad sweep and serratus definition are looking really good.
  • louiseshaw88
    louiseshaw88 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This is a prime example of if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all - and as for you didnt know it would blow up like it did i find that to be a ridiculous quote i reckon you knew exactly what would happen when you say negative things about people posting photos of their progress - just out of intrest when you go to the beach do you wear a wetsuit to cover up and not be tacky ? I think your comments have actually stemed from jealousy as i reckon you arent happy enough with your body to post pictures like that and for that reason i actually pity you x
  • roodledoodle
    Options
    green-man-costume.jpg

^^^ Latest progress pic. I have covered up so not to offend the op. How am i looking?

i think my outer quad sweep and serratus definition are looking really good.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is a prime example of if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all - and as for you didnt know it would blow up like it did i find that to be a ridiculous quote i reckon you knew exactly what would happen when you say negative things about people posting photos of their progress - just out of intrest when you go to the beach do you wear a wetsuit to cover up and not be tacky ? I think your comments have actually stemed from jealousy as i reckon you arent happy enough with your body to post pictures like that and for that reason i actually pity you x

i'm jealous as hell over anyone who looks good in a bikini! LOL but i'd never tell them NOT to wear one or call them tacky because i don't look good in one. instead i'm actually trying to change my body so i become one of those people that i'm jealous of!

i have bra and panties pics on my profile (i'd post them just because, but i don't know how). but really, there have been worse pic of me on the internet. ;)
  • sableq52
    Options
    wpid-funny-Facebook-notifications-girls-clothes.jpg

Awesome :laugh:
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

before-after-jeans.jpg

But in less clothing...

I'm so glad you posted this on such a stupid thread!! This is exactly what I was thinking about as soon as I read the OP. Bare minimum shows the REAL results. Anyone can buy spanks to look thinner in clothes but this...this is proof!!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This.. agree!
    Why are you letting it bother you? I think good on them for having the confidence to show off the hard work they have done. I don't have that confidence yet and I always, think, wow! Look how great they are doing! I don't care what they are wearing or not wearing. But that's just my opinion.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I am toned and confident enough to put a picture of me in my underwear on here! :tongue: