Man to Man: A Support System for Men

Options

Replies

• operator
    Options
    Holy shnikes..............that, guys is tough as tough can be. It is toughr than any P-90-X workout. You want to burn a "s" load of caloires in 30 minutes...Bas' ten/two minute rounds.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    It's almost the weekend......HOT DOG!!!
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    This is my first post on this thread. I went back a bit to see where the conversation was. To tell the truth, I kinda got worried when I saw so much conversation devoted to a bunch of naked men. :huh:

But I figure it must not be too bad.
  • mkwade7380
    Options
    This is my first post on this thread. I went back a bit to see where the conversation was. To tell the truth, I kinda got worried when I saw so much conversation devoted to a bunch of naked men. :huh:

I'll admit I was getting a little nervous as well.
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options

I really don't think any of us are ready to be parading around naked anytime soon. But here at the Man to Man Forum, we can feel free to cut-up, joke around, and just have a good time...It's kinda what guys like to do. :drinker:
  • operator
    Options
    what up dudes.......OK well I am leaving early today before we get his with a crazy amount of snow. I will be eating a lot this weekend because I will shoveling A LOT of snow ALL WEEKEND!!!

Keep up the good fight, gents.....
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

I really don't think any of us are ready to be parading around naked anytime soon. But here at the Man to Man Forum, we can feel free to cut-up, joke around, and just have a good time...It's kinda what guys like to do. :drinker:

You guys were joking. Boy do I feel silly.
    :embarassed:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • gr8dad1975
    Options

@ Forkdown

You are crazystupid...lol :laugh:
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    ok changing subject!!!!

i'm back on days for 2 weeks and it's swwwweeeeeetttttt!!!! Gonna be eating and training normaly again!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I wasn't joking. I'll parade right down main street. I really do not care.

Well, Ok, not right now. It's cold. :ohwell:
  • gr8dad1975
    Options
    I wasn't joking. I'll parade right down main street. I really do not care.

Well, Ok, not right now. It's cold. :ohwell:

@ Casper O

HiLaRiOuS :laugh:

BREAKING NEWS....... Main Street has just closed down :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • mromnek
    Options
    ok changing subject!!!!

i'm back on days for 2 weeks and it's swwwweeeeeetttttt!!!! Gonna be eating and training normaly again!!

Awesome... working 2nd shift for 3 years killed my weight.
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I think imma celebrate by adding C25K to my WO routine monday!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I think imma celebrate by adding C25K to my WO routine monday!
  • DTFaaron
    Options
    I'm in too! I signed up for a volleyball class at a local community college. Never taken a Volleyball class before. Just had our first day last week. dude, soooooo much fun!!! and a good work out. It's a 1 unit class so it came out to $50.00 for the whole semester! that's 4 months of volleyball! I highly suggest anyone take a PE class.
  • mromnek
    Options
    I talked to my wife about C25K the other day. I thought I would have to drag her into it, but she seems excited about the prospect of doing it. But we will be waiting until spring.
  • mrpintobean
    mrpintobean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is great when you have that kind of support from your wife, best of luck.
  • mromnek
    Options
    That is true. My wife is an awesome support group. :love: Although she was kinda grumpy this morning when I showed her the results of my weigh in this morning. :grumble: She has been on a plataeu. I looked at her and asked if she had to lose 100+ lbs. She said "No... I'm proud of you." :indifferent: But she didn't seem overly enthusiastic! :laugh:
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I tried out the C25K this week and was impressed. I am going to stick with it and my wife is thinking of starting it also. Does any have the ipod app for this. I was looking for one but am not sure which one to get I would like one that lets me use my own music and let me know when to jog and when to walk.