Fake Pictures...

Options

Replies

• alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker whose facebook profile maked me sick. She used a picture of a friend of hers (an actual IRL friend, who didn't have facebook) as her profile picture and she absolutely lead people to believe that it was her. She had 1000s of guys complimenting her and flirting with her, and some of them had even exchanged numbers with her and they would text all thru the night. And these were very built, nice looking guys. The picture was of a very pretty, skinny, fit blonde, which she is not....

so beware guys and gals, it really happens.... lol

edit: typo
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I have a co-worker whose facebook profile maked me sick. She used a picture of a friend of hers (an actual IRL friend, who didn't have facebook) as her profile picture and she absolutely lead people to believe that it was her. She had 1000s of guys complimenting her and flirting with her, and some of them had even exchanged numbers with her and they would text all thru the night. And these were very built, nice looking guys. The picture was of a very pretty, skinny, fit blonde, which she is not....

so beware guys and gals, it really happens.... lol

edit: typo

that is beyond sad. That is pathetic.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    maybe they are so used to portraying themselves better than reality that they do it here too. they probably also lie about how much money they make and nice of a house they have, etc. I think it boils down to lack of self esteem. They can't accept themselves for who they are, so they don't expect the world to. Maybe as they start to have success using the tools this site offers then they will be ready to use real pics. but then maybe not.

This. ^^

People who do this are so pathetic. --Gorilla, I have a VERY good idea of who you're talking about, too! Notice how she/he hasn't had a single thing to say about this entire thread, when usually they're the FIRST to start running their mouth? Someone calls bullsh*t and suddenly they are dead silent! Hahaha. What a loser. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    This is really not me. I just pretend to be a biker on the Internet. I'm really a fat 58 yr old nerd who lives in his parents' basement.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Mine is real. It's me with my malamute last year :heart:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of guys on here that have a whole bunch of ab shots, but you never see their face. Leading me to assume they are
    a) butt ugly
    b) using fake pics
  • slkehl
    Options
    BUSTED!! Yeah... you're right. My abs are real.... the rest (head etc.) has been photoshopped on :blushing:

Lol this is so great!
  • slkehl
    Options
    This post is no fun unless you name names.

Agreed! I'm all curious now!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Pervs acting like they look good : /

^^^Thats the one
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    all natural here....take it or leave it
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    All me....honest.

Hell, if I were gonna use a fake picture, I'd pick someone with better ab definition. :laugh:

I'm with you OP....I don't get the point of fake pictures other than they're just attention *kitten*.
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    I see a lot of guys on here that have a whole bunch of ab shots, but you never see their face. Leading me to assume they are
    a) butt ugly
    b) using fake pics

Haha! THIS ^^^
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    my boobs, in one of my pics is real!

why must you call me out like that :cry:

22944315_6434.jpg

LMAO! This is why I actually take time to look thru these threads... cheers to you and your real boobs!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Self-esteem and identity issues could play a part. Why be a copy cat when being yourself is one of a kind...unless you are an identical twin, jk. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I mine were fake, I'd have picked a heck of a lot better.

:laugh:

Your picture is so awesome!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    a) butt ugly
    b) using fake pics

Thats why I dont have an ab shot...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    my boobs, in one of my pics is real!

why must you call me out like that :cry:

22944315_6434.jpg

LMAO! This is why I actually take time to look thru these threads... cheers to you and your real boobs!

would you ... like to ... touch them....:bigsmile:
  • Ariana_75
    Options
    all natural here....take it or leave it

^^THIS^^
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    a) butt ugly
    b) using fake pics

Abs and face pics available, unless I'm a butterface and don't realize it! :tongue:
  • farfoorah
    Options
    Everything is real on the internet...