• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Mine is all me. :-)

I did fall for Matthew mcconaguey tho... Mmmm
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I've noticed a few guys here photoshopped their heads onto super fit bodies. I was wondering for awhile why a few guys' heads looked too big for their body. :laugh:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I think the bigger issue here is why someone would borrow a JC Penney picture when they could borrow a Glamour Shot instead.

1p54rqtlgb.jpg

AND YES, MY HORN IS REAL BIATCHES!
  • guapogringo
    Options
    Mine are all legit but i caught two female pals with fake pics that were heavily photoshopped on my friend list. Makes you really wonder about some people.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure for most people it's one of two things. Their self esteem so low that they refuse to show their real self. Or attention freaks who need a constant "you're so hot!". I understand the goal one, I have a friend who has that. But she states "The pic is what I WANT to look like" Not "Hey, this is me!". It's stupid, if you're on this site, why be fake? That's not going to achieve your weight loss goals. That's like lying in your food journal saying you under ate when you know you over ate. You're nto fooling your body even if you're fooling the world. My pic is clearly fake. ~.^ But I have real pics as well. I just like Rinoa a bit more.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I think the bigger issue here is why someone would borrow a JC Penney picture when they could borrow a Glamour Shot instead.

1p54rqtlgb.jpg

AND YES, MY HORN IS REAL BIATCHES!

OMG YES! This pic is full of win :D
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow...read this and totally thought of one person in partic. And they actually commented already. *rolling eyes*. All my pics are of me but I'd still say they're kinda fraudulent. I pick only pics I find flattering or make me look thinner. IRL I'm still chubby looking and kinda plain. I guess we do it for the attention. Nice to be flattered, though I agree with the OP. hard to be truly flattered when you think "if they saw me IRL they wouldn't think I'm that cute"

Crud. Now I feel bad. *considering posting an unflattering pic*
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My pics are me, well not the pic of my Saint Bernard, I do like to play with them and make them black and white sometimes, not sure if that qualifies as "fake" or not. I take most of them with my iPhone so the body pics are headless because I can't fit all of me in them, my arms aren't long enough. I have head shots as well. Obviously my pics are the ones I feel good about. I worked really hard transforming myself after letting myself go. Everyone likes attention, but really I like it more when someone my age who has had kids tells me I have given them hope and have inspired them. Not sure I would feel the same if I got that with a fake photo. That being said I don't care if other choose to use fake pics, if they are using fake pics and claiming they are real, those are the people I stay away from.

:heart: Sass
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    This post is no fun unless you name names.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I personally like my real pictures, and im ok with cartoons and sayings- but not fake pictures. Nor am I a fan of airbrushed/ or CGI pictures. I like to see the real thing because its motivating, and bravo to the brave MFP's who show the whole journey!:drinker:
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Does it count if they put up a pic of fake boobs for boobie friday?
    That's a completely different string topic. ;)
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Can't. That's against the rules. And I ALWAYS follow the rules. Clearly.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Did you hit on someone and then realize their picture was fake and now you're mad?
    Nope. Next month I've been asked to guest-lecture on Internet based infringement of privately owned intellectual property, pursuant federal statute. Through course of putting together my materials, I was compelled to post an opinion regarding one of my favorite, and most frequented sites.

Would you like to discuss it further? Or was your attempt to be clever sufficiently dashed?
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    Creepy like those dudes with like 100 friends and all of them are women...
    Obviously you're implying something about me, however I'm a tad confused.

Are you saying it's better to frequent the forums with no friends whatsoever? Because there is clearly nothing creepy about that, at all.

Or, are you saying it's better for males to join a fitness website that displays male bodies and male physiques; and thereafter, only seek out male "friends?"

I can't wait to read your retort. This should be an entertaining discussion. Just be gentle with your overtly clever wit. I'm weak, frail and shy.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

LMAO ..... i so remember other post
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

Hahah.. shh.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

Hahah.. shh.

I'm open to bribes LOL
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

Hahah.. shh.

I'm open to bribes LOL
    Oh crap.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    <---- because this guy is awesome.