Answering "How Did You Lose Weight? HELP

Options
12346»

Replies

• Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I eat in front of a full body mirror naked. It makes it easier for me to put the pizza down. When I stop wanting to vommit I'll know I'm close to bringing sexy back.

LMAO hahahaahah!
  • jwulgaert
    jwulgaert Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is the conference out of town? If so, tell them you left your house two weeks ago with $20 for food and drink and you walked to the conference.
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    Tell 'em the Purina Dog Food Diet worked great for you until you stopped to scratch your ear in the middle of the street and got hit by a car.

hahhahahahah funny one!!:bigsmile:
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask you don't really need to know
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you"

or

"illicit drugs"

or

"I only eat blue food"

or

"I only eat when a politician tells the truth".

Enjoy!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The tapeworm diet.

(eew)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Tell them that you're involved in a charity that sucks out the fat of obese/overweight Americans, and ships it overseas to be injected into the malnourished bodies of those starving in the third world.

win. lol
  • jwulgaert
    jwulgaert Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh I have another one.

A strict diet of wasabi stuffed jalepenos for dinner.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    Your miracle diet tip is Miracle Whip. Little known fact but the enzymes in Miracle Whip break down food so that it can pass through the body unabsorbed. But to work, it must be added to every morsel of food. Pancakes for breakfast? Slather them with Miracle Whip. Spaghetti with marinara for supper? Big dollup of Miracle Whip.

Ice cream, fruit loops, mocha lattes...doesn't matter. If you don't want to wear it later, you'll Miracle Whip it!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Tell them that you're involved in a charity that sucks out the fat of obese/overweight Americans, and ships it overseas to be injected into the malnourished bodies of those starving in the third world.

^^^^This!