So many people - so little clothing

Options

Replies

• specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    People are different, don't knock someone for wanting to share their achievements. I personally think we should have a "completely naked" section :happy:

Someone give this guy a 'medal'!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I think it depends on how it's done.

If you're flaunting your *kitten* in a piece of string you're calling underwear, that's not showing off progress, that's just disturbing.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, good eye, that WAS awful :huh: Eesh, it's a good thing I didn't tell her to....oh nm. I've been sucked too far in as it is. Cheers!
    You're very judgemental, you know. Posting a picture of your breasts =/= *kitten*.

Settle down there, now weren't you the one who admitted to being an "*kitten*" or something like that? Anywhoooo I don't particularly care to see women's breasts...call me crazy but it's just not my thing. I also come from the school that spilling out into someones lap is not becoming of a lady. I was raised to be modest and agree with that completely. I don't think there is a need to hike your skirt up so high that you literally cannot bend over, nor do I see the reason to bare strangers your breasts. Am I a prude? No, I'm far from it, infact I'm pretty open minded and am not against showing skin when it's tasteful (vs. spiling out into someones space). I'm just not on the wagon with the rest of the ppl who think it's ok to bare all at any time. Heck, I've seen 12 yr old children going out in skimpy clothes bought by their own parents, why???? What message are you trying to send exactly by dressing like that at any age? Now, you can pick that apart and say that no one is taking it all off on this site but you know exactly what I mean and there's no need to try to analyze it and over read into it just to stir others up and cause more drama. Oh and btw I'm used to that as I have plenty of tolerant liberal friends who are tolerant (liberal firestorm in 3...2..1...) ONLY until you disagree with them, sounds a little like this thread and I'M the one who is judgemental? Meh, ok.
    Yes, I am an *kitten*. Especially to those deserving of it. To people I like, I try to be the most helpful person in the world. Anyway...If you don't particularly care, why pass judgement? Who are you to define the standard of a 'lady'? What is wrong with people embracing their sexuality or displaying themselves to the world in a way you find uncomfortable? Everybody has an *kitten* an either a va j j or a pp, or some combination of both. Over 50% of the world has breasts, and at one point, that even included me, so what's the big deal about seeing them? Also, bolded section does not negate my freedom of speech, so here's me analyzing and reading into it. Why are you offended by the human body?

As to the last part, I have no idea what a liberal is so okay.

And btw, you never did tell me why you were offended by people in their underwear vs bikinis.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to get laid.

I'll mention it to my husband.

I'm sure he can't wait. You sound like a lot of fun.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    on facebook, i would never post a shirtless pic, on here, it's almost requisite

and, no, i am not delusional and think I have a six pack

Every photo I have posted on here is on my Facebook :). My grandmother is a friend on my FB list so I don't mind showing my grandmother my half naked photos, because it's me showing my progress.

not me, but I don't like my shirtless pics, they just help keep me accountable

My purpose for it is to motivate others. It has too, I have a lot of people coming to me all the time for advice. I have a bunch of people who have signed up here, no idea how many still use this place though.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    (vs. spiling out into someones space).....................................................

can you please explain what this means?
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    on facebook, i would never post a shirtless pic, on here, it's almost requisite

and, no, i am not delusional and think I have a six pack

Every photo I have posted on here is on my Facebook :). My grandmother is a friend on my FB list so I don't mind showing my grandmother my half naked photos, because it's me showing my progress.

not me, but I don't like my shirtless pics, they just help keep me accountable

My purpose for it is to motivate others. It has too, I have a lot of people coming to me all the time for advice. I have a bunch of people who have signed up here, no idea how many still use this place though.

once i'm sexy i'll be all over fb with it ;)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    (vs. spiling out into someones space).....................................................

can you please explain what this means?

your boobs are spilling onto my computer...I can't breath, nooooooooooooo
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    I obviously am not COMPLAINING about the lack of clothing and I agree it's for progress...

But...

If you're a stay at home mom and get no affection from your husband, you look wicked desperate posing completely topless on here. Pretty sure holding your boobs and making a kissy face is not showing me any of your shoulder or chest development.

If you're doing a back-double-bicep-pose, you can wear pants. "Hey look at my back muscles!" Should mean, "Hey, look at my back muscles."

Then there is the butta-face element. Such let downs. It seems like all the prettiest girls on here are fairly clothed and look pretty good without being naked. Shocker! You can attract somebody like me without taking your pants off.

And getting back to that progress thing. Last time I checked there were standard poses (if you're a bodybuilder they are called compulsory poses) that really show your muscular development, and laying on your bed with your hair fanned out is not one of them.

But anyways. Keep posting them ladies. Just don't complain about the perverted messages you get ;)

PS: I'm aware I look like a total man-*kitten* in my pic. I'm single and LOVE attention.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    fark no.. if yo've got it show it off I love looking at guys with their hot abs and bods more please
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 pounds with a 40.5 inch waist.......

90 pounds later, bet your *kitten* I'mma show my tummy! :laugh:
    AWE
    SOME

Thank you :smile:

And you so can!! Amazing abs girl!
  • Jen_Jennings
    Jen_Jennings Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, good eye, that WAS awful :huh: Eesh, it's a good thing I didn't tell her to....oh nm. I've been sucked too far in as it is. Cheers!
    You're very judgemental, you know. Posting a picture of your breasts =/= *kitten*.

Settle down there, now weren't you the one who admitted to being an "*kitten*" or something like that? Anywhoooo I don't particularly care to see women's breasts...call me crazy but it's just not my thing. I also come from the school that spilling out into someones lap is not becoming of a lady. I was raised to be modest and agree with that completely. I don't think there is a need to hike your skirt up so high that you literally cannot bend over, nor do I see the reason to bare strangers your breasts. Am I a prude? No, I'm far from it, infact I'm pretty open minded and am not against showing skin when it's tasteful (vs. spiling out into someones space). I'm just not on the wagon with the rest of the ppl who think it's ok to bare all at any time. Heck, I've seen 12 yr old children going out in skimpy clothes bought by their own parents, why???? What message are you trying to send exactly by dressing like that at any age? Now, you can pick that apart and say that no one is taking it all off on this site but you know exactly what I mean and there's no need to try to analyze it and over read into it just to stir others up and cause more drama. Oh and btw I'm used to that as I have plenty of tolerant liberal friends who are tolerant (liberal firestorm in 3...2..1...) ONLY until you disagree with them, sounds a little like this thread and I'M the one who is judgemental? Meh, ok.
    Yes, I am an *kitten*. Especially to those deserving of it. To people I like, I try to be the most helpful person in the world. Anyway...If you don't particularly care, why pass judgement? Who are you to define the standard of a 'lady'? What is wrong with people embracing their sexuality or displaying themselves to the world in a way you find uncomfortable? Everybody has an *kitten* an either a va j j or a pp, or some combination of both. Over 50% of the world has breasts, and at one point, that even included me, so what's the big deal about seeing them? Also, bolded section does not negate my freedom of speech, so here's me analyzing and reading into it. Why are you offended by the human body?

As to the last part, I have no idea what a liberal is so okay.

And btw, you never did tell me why you were offended by people in their underwear vs bikinis.

You read my response and I felt I was fairly descriptive. At this point, it's all just caninie tail chasing and a bit boring.

To give you some knowledge of what a liberal is since you said you are not aware of what they are... I did NOT come up with the below definition but agree in full with the last portion and is what I was referring to mostly (and no I'm not w/o some leftist beliefs)---> "Some liberals simply support, in knee-jerk fashion, the opposite of conservative principles without having any meaningful values of their own."- We get a lot of that in the states. A lot of screaming and yelling w/out much to back it and usually only because there is a difference of opinion. I don't usually lend these ppl my time. Definition below.

Liberal = "A liberal is someone who favors censorship of Christianity plus increased government spending and power, as in ObamaCare. Increasingly liberals side with the homosexual agenda, including same-sex marriage. Many liberals favor a welfare state where people receive endless entitlements without working. Liberals are often anti-Christian, or otherwise disagree with moral or social principles held by many American Christians. The liberal ideology has worsened over the years and degenerated into economically delusional views and intolerant ideology. Some liberals simply support, in knee-jerk fashion, the opposite of conservative principles without having any meaningful values of their own."
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread

For the win. :drinker:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it at all...After loosing 74 pounds I am at the point I love my body and who I have become...I will show it off with proud...YUP I GOT A PIC IN MY PHOTO ALBUM, AND LOOK DAMN SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Ehh. Swimming Pool or Beach Rule. If you see it at those places, you're going to see it here.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You read my response and I felt I was fairly descriptive. At this point, it's all just caninie tail chasing and a bit boring.

To give you some knowledge of what a liberal is since you said you are not aware of what they are... I did NOT come up with the below definition but agree in full with the last portion and is what I was referring to mostly (and no I'm not w/o some leftist beliefs)---> "Some liberals simply support, in knee-jerk fashion, the opposite of conservative principles without having any meaningful values of their own."- We get a lot of that in the states. A lot of screaming and yelling w/out much to back it and usually only because there is a difference of opinion. I don't usually lend these ppl my time. Definition below.

Liberal = "A liberal is someone who favors censorship of Christianity plus increased government spending and power, as in ObamaCare. Increasingly liberals side with the homosexual agenda, including same-sex marriage. Many liberals favor a welfare state where people receive endless entitlements without working. Liberals are often anti-Christian, or otherwise disagree with moral or social principles held by many American Christians. The liberal ideology has worsened over the years and degenerated into economically delusional views and intolerant ideology. Some liberals simply support, in knee-jerk fashion, the opposite of conservative principles without having any meaningful values of their own."
    Seems I would be a liberal then. Public health care and pro-gay rights? Awesome. Dividing religion from politics? Even more awesome.
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    I can't wait until I feel comfortable enough to show my progress.
  • Jen_Jennings
    Jen_Jennings Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Seems I would be a liberal then. Public health care and pro-gay rights? Awesome. Dividing religion from politics? Even more awesome.

LOL really? You missed my point. The last sentence is what I was referring to but thought I'd give you a better look at the whole thing. Way to selectively pick and choose, I agree with you, you may just be a lib ;) Oh and be sure to buy some Patchouli oil to wear.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    This place rocks. What a wonderful collection of *kitten*-worthy chicks!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    and here we go again...

let me sum up the responses up are about to get...
    1) PRUDE
    2) I earned this body I will show it off if I want to
    3) I agree...hussies, every last one
    4) hookers and blow
    5) more nekkid pics please
    6) Waaaaaaa! why is everyone attacking me
    7) locked thread

Knew a farmer
    Had a dog
    His name?

BINGO