HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options
HOT MOM CHECK-IN

I am not a fancy writer or some fitness professional. I am a mother of two wonderful children that I love with all of my heart mixed with a woman who is driven to be in shape and feel great about myself.

I want this forum to be open for all of those moms and dads out there that have to dig deep to find the time to lose weight!
Moms, (and dads too) we all know that it can be so hard to find the time to work out and improve our health. Many times we have to cook two meals at dinner time and give up all of our spare time to some sort of workout routine just to be able to lose the weight that we want.

If you are a HOT MOM or DAD CHECK-IN HERE!!! Tell me your stories; what is your day like? How do you find the time to lose weight? Do you have support or are you all on your own?

My goal is to create a community forum that will allow parents to vent, share, and create new ideas on how to be a great parent and get (or Stay) in shape….

Ok I gotta go the baby is SCREAMING!!!! LOL

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    omg stupidville oh ive been there!
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Can you be "hot" at almost 41? I made time for exercise by deciding my husband, son, and I would all learn Kung Fu together. Best decision I've made in a long time - we get crazy fit, spend time together, and learn something cool all at once.
  • maddieacuna
    Options
    Thats awesome! I've got a one year old and boy is it hard to stay in shape! We have to work 3 times as hard to be healthy. Love to have this forum as encouragement. Anyone who wants to be weightloss buddies, add me! :)
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mamabear to a 9 month (today!) old Babybear.

Working on the MILF factor while loving my time off with her. Gained a lot while pregnant, and could have afforded to lose a few beforehand.

Our days involve lots of playing, crawling and some workouts when she's down for the count. We also travel a TON which is a challenge in itself.
    Determined to be fit and healthy for me, because it makes me better for her :)

Nice to meet other parents staying committed to themselves while committing to their famjams!
  • dandaninc
    Options
    <-- SWEET PIECE OF *kitten*!
  • superkel317
    Options
    Not sure if I classify as a "hot" mom, but I figured I'd check in anyway! I have 4 kids (3boys & 1girl) ranging in age from 13-6. I was 18 when my 1st was born. We are a super busy family so it's hard to find time to eat right & workout. My kids are all in school now, so I tend to do my exercise while they're all there (I'm a SAHM) Busy trying to do everything for everyone & look good doing it! Haha
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to children.
  • fitdave69
    Options
    Wheres my beernpizza girl on this post?!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I got called a MILF for the first time ever, just a few days ago.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I am hot, but I am definitely a lighter dad!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did my workout while my 3 year old drove circles around me in his little car. At least he's motivating ("Use the bigger weight mommy!"). had to kick him out for the burpees so he wouldn't get hurt.
  • fataz0101
    Options
    Hello. Fellow hot mom'er here. I hope this forum gets a lot of people to join, its a cute idea. Well...my name is Jackie and I'm 37 years old. I have 2 children, 8 and 19 and a great husband. I just found out about this site last night and so far i am enjoying it. It really makes me think before I shove something down my mouth! Exercise, thats really not me. I wish I was the person who got the exercise high, but I just think, "crap, I gotta do it all over again". Been that way all my life, I now know that that is not going to change for me. So I try to "exercise" by cleaning, moving furniture around and other ways that I fool my body into moving.

Jackie
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A forum would be a great Idea, I would love that. :happy: I'm a mom of two divalicious girls, 5 and 7. They were actually on of the reasons why I decided to lose weight. My schedule is hectic. I work 3rd shift 11-7:30 pm, tues-fri. I'm also a nursing student, but I get my workout in.
    While my munchkins are in school I sleep I normally wake up an hour to an hour and half before they get home from school and I do my workout. I workout sun-fri sometimes I'll take off Wednesday and work out on Saturday, instead. It can be hard and draining sometimes but I look at all in one big picture in the long run it will ALL be worth it. I was unhappy and out shape no energy and just miserable before, since working out and changing my eating habit I'm a new person inside and out.
    My hubby had been by my side through it all he has been a major support for me, even though he use to complain about my working out all the time. Oh and I can't forget my divas they remind me how "skinny" I am now compared to before, kids you have to love them. It's a day by day process and that's exactly how I take it.
    “ You don’t start out by saying you are going to build a brick wall, you start out by saying you are going to lay each brick as perfectly as possible until one day you have a wall” – Will Smith
  • superkel317
    Options
    Can you be "hot" at almost 41? I made time for exercise by deciding my husband, son, and I would all learn Kung Fu together. Best decision I've made in a long time - we get crazy fit, spend time together, and learn something cool all at once.
    Yes, you can be hot at almost 41! Awesome on the kung fu! What a great idea!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i am not a " hot" mom yet ,, but trying to get there... hello everyone,, i have a husband, 13 and 9 year old.. and losing weight has been a little difficult... but no excuses right.. just taking it one day at a time.. and a big fan of MFP...
  • Solisci
    Solisci Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am a hot Mom! Single mother of two! full time work, full time boys.. i squeeze a workout in when i can! i have to stay fit to have the energy to chase my 4 and 5 year olds!
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow there are A LOT of Sexy MAMAs on here ;)
  • superkel317
    Options
    Awesome!!! If anyone wants to Add me I would be honored to share your success! :)
    [/qu
    Added! :)
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    This thread is gonna require my "stalking" slippers! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Mmmm hot moms...