HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    not sure as i'm hot or not however I am a dad..and a single one at that...my boys are older and one does workouts with me sometimes as he likes to train for his sports and I do pretty much all sports related training so it benefits us both..so with working full days..coaching 2 sports...raising kids, working out and playing sports..I don't have much time but..it is time well spent
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i was told by an 17 year old today that i was smoking hot....

does that mean i smell like cigarettes?
  • CraigmileD
    Options
    Ok, I'll play. Dad working on his "Hot". I have 2 kids ages 9 & 12. My workouts lately have been p90x (at home) so if the kids are home I usually let them play xbox or on their computer. For the last little while they've been in school and I can get my workout done whenever. I also work from home and for myself so I'm pretty flexible in my scheduling.

It's hard for me sometimes because I do a lot of the cooking and as I try to eat healthier they're not always interested so sometimes have to double cook. I'd also like to start setting more of an example for my older child who's not obese but he's been putting on a lot of weight lately and I'm trying to encourage him to eat better and move more. He's attempted ab ripper a couple of times but at his age I don't want to force it on him, I will force a better diet though.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Mmmm hot moms...

You're pretty
    That is all :happy:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I got called a MILF for the first time ever, just a few days ago.

Dani, I've thought this for over a year. And you just keep getting hotter. Now, go make me a sammich.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    27 year old mom (as of today its my bday!) I have two girls ages 5 & 6 :)
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am hot but I do not know if I believe the source however I am a mom! I'm 27 and have a 15month old daughter who just learned how to walk so now finding work out time is even more challenging. I am doing this for me and for her, so I'm not so slow and sore when playing with her! I would also like to someday be considered a MILF....>.>
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I should check in, lately I been receiving so many compliments and been called hot a lot.

I do have support, I did not at first but I got the support from my doctor and here when I first started. Now that I've dropped almost all my weight, I get it all around because people know I'm serious.

If you want my full story, you can find it here http://thininmyskin.iwebs.ws/her-story-2/
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have four kids - 2, 6, 9 and 10. I look and feel so much better than I did when I started having kids, so I'm adding myself to the hot mom category, even though it's a work in progress.

I try to keep my kids active with me. They love to swim, so we hit the pool as much as possible. When the weather's nice, I walk them to school and back instead of driving (adds up to about six miles a day for me, three for them). My girls (2 and 6) love to Zumba with me. We do the Wii game at home and I recently started taking my six-year-old to classes with me. She has a blast. I'm also very careful about what I feed them. I don't want them to have the same unhealthy relationship with food that I had growing up. We talk about good and bad food choices a lot, and they have become awesome little eaters. So proud of them.
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I always chuckle when I hear someone use the term "hot" when referring to me...guess it's just foreign n i have to look over my shoulder to see who they r referring to lol... def not me.
    I'm a 50 year old single mom of a 26 year old...hell I feel like Methuselah around all you youngins lol. As you can see from my ticker i've lost a wack a weight n I am much healthier for it...n hey I do feel younger n full of energy...still working hard at maintaining...its never ending ;)
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    27 year old mom (as of today its my bday!) I have two girls ages 5 & 6 :)

Happy birthday!
  • FireFae
    Options
    Well, I'm a mom ... and whether or not I'm 'hot' is highly subjective :laugh: According to my DH, I'm smokin' :happy:

I am fast approaching 30 and I want to be in the best shape of my life when I get there. I'm also planning on having another little munchkin in the next 2 years, which is another reason to be fit and healthy.

As of now, I have a 17 month old cutie pie and she rocks my world.

Right now I'm working out 7 days a week, three days a week twice, the rest just once. I'm not here to lose weight, but rather to gain muscle and to tone up.
  • FireFae
    Options
    nsblue -- WOW! You are amazing! Congratulations on such an awe-inspiring achievement!
  • superkel317
    Options
    "I'm too sexy for my car! Too sexy for my car! Too sexxxxxyyyy by far! And I'm too sexy for my shirt! Too sexy for my shirt! Too sexxxyy it hurts!" Remember that song? Lol
  • maddieacuna
    Options
    Haha thats cute
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I got called a MILF for the first time ever, just a few days ago.
    Me too I had to ask what it meant:blushing:
    I think the person in question just needed to put his glasses on!
  • sweetkristina
    Options
    I am trying to lose my preg weight still, 4 yrs later. I leave the howuse a 7 to get my son to school and me to work, dont get home til around 615 or 630. Then I gotta make dinner because my son is ravenous. Then, gotta play because son wont let me workout or read when he is awake. So a lot of the time I dont get to begin a workout until 915 or later. Last night it was midnight. It is exhausting and a lot of the time I would rather sit and read because I want to relax. Oh yeah, forgot about the housework that only I perform. It is exhausting and I am always tired. I tried the AM thing but working out in AM makes me tired all day, not energized. Tips on how to do it all would be wonderdul. :p
  • KiaCristal
    Options
    I'm a mom, does that count? I have a 15 month old and am a stay at home mom. I really started watching what I eat and exercising at the end of July so I'm still new to it. I have been getting up at 6am every morning to work out and it was great because my daughter was waking up at 8. The last week she has been getting up at 7. :frown: I can NOT get up any earlier than 6. I was trying to work out during her nap but it wasn't working out well for me. I'm a bit OCD and we have 3 dogs so I use most of my "free" time cleaning. It's also impossible to eat when she's awake unless I feel like sharing. I think we should get an extra 100 calories a day to make up for the amount our kids eat of our meals.

My husband got me a shirt that says Hot Mama on it when I was pregnant and I'd like to be able to wear the shirt. I also want to look hot for my 40th birthday at the end of December.
  • rhondaoberling
    Options
    I am "HOT MOM" of 52. Sufferinfing from hot flashes that is!:laugh: Does that count? Lol!
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Can you be "hot" at almost 41? I made time for exercise by deciding my husband, son, and I would all learn Kung Fu together. Best decision I've made in a long time - we get crazy fit, spend time together, and learn something cool all at once.

Absolutely. And I hope much longer than that...I'm 52 and mother of 2.