HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    sounds like a fun forum! I so not have pictures on MFP to show my hotness, but my hot skull and books should speak for themselves!

(40 yr old hot mom to 3 young men)
  • sonyagruman
    Options
    I have to get up at 5:45am in the morning to get my running done while my husband is still home with the kids and then I have to wait for my two to take her nap so I can do workouts in the afternoon my son is old enough to wait till I am finished and its hard working getting up early because I am not a morning person lol:yawn:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    An easy-on-the eyes mama here.

I have a 6 year old boy who started first grade last week. I raised him on my own till about the last year when I reconnected with my second grade sweetheart and now we're planning to get hitched and all that good stuff.

I run (or try to), love zumba and I love to cook for the fam so I can manage as many healthy meals for me and for my guys.

The Guy is into working out too so we swap. He gets his workout in and then comes home. I'll have dinner ready for him and my little Monster. That's when I run or fit in a swim!

Lately I've been trying to run in the morning but I can't seem to get myself out of bed at 5:30am! Just too much work! But I want to be able to get more done in the afternoon.

So ya...that's me :)
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    <
    Holla! Lolz! J/K people....I'm just a HOTT MOM wanna be!
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    51 year old "mom" who is still handling all my daughter's issues. I have to schedule my workouts around taking care of my two grandkids and running our insurance agency. I had a kid in his 20's hit on me when I was out dancing once, when my husband left to go get the car. It made my year!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself a hot mom. but my day starts by or before 7. I get out of bed, promptly followed by my toddler who somehow manages to sneak in bed with us every night. Snuggle time with her for a few minutes change her diaper, make breakfast, also with her. make a bottle for the 3 month old baby girl. Enter the bedroom 3 or 4 times after 7:45am to get the hubby out of bed so he does not wind up late for work. Then hubby comes out with the baby in the bassinet. I change her diaper (usually while breakfast is still cooking, or staying warm), serve breakfast, hubby usually feeds the baby, and get hubby out of the door in time to make it to work.

Then I sit for about 10 minutes, log my breakfast. Try to workout for an hour, but usually having to include the kids. Change another diaper, make another bottle, give toddler a morning snack. change toddlers diaper. Get the girls and myself dressed for the day. sit for 10 minutes. Clean the house for an hour or more, get lunch for the kids, try to get the toddler to nap. When she finally does, I eat lunch. Feed baby, change baby etc. Well give toddler an afternoon snack. change diapers..Wash dishes. Maybe bake something, clean up do dishes. In between there are more feedings and diaper changes. The make supper. Feed and change kids. Serve hubby supper, make his lunch for the next day, prepare the coffee to start brewing automatically in the morning. Change diapers.Then he gives our toddler a bath, I usually feed and change the baby. Then when that's done, Hubby over for the night while I rest, shower, etc.

Oh yeah, there is singing, dancing, teaching and talking to the kids in there too.
    That's only weekdays. Will not get into weekends :tongue:
  • rvagnoni
    rvagnoni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hot Mom of almost 41. Managed to get into better shape all on my own, without a trainer and from home. I have 2 sons, ages 10 and 6.
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Not hot yet but working on it! I get up early(around 6am) before my 20 month old daughter wakes up and do p90x with hubby. Then during her afternoon nap I do my extra leg & butt exercises every other day. Some days I add an extra cardio session. We eat healthy food as well. I clean, cook, and run after my toddler so not much downtime. If you couldn't tell, I'm a sahm :)
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 2 awesome little boys, 4 & 9 months.

I either go for runs early in the am before my husband goes to work or around 7 at night. I do strength training HIIT or DVDs while my oldest is at preschool & my little guy is napping. We also go for walks sometimes & I push 100lbs worth of kids & stroller.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    To all the hot mommas :drinker:

I'm still working on it, but so many of you are such great inspiration!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Oh hai. You rang?
    But I heard you were a lesbian?

Ya, she's mine! So back off!!!

So angry.

I apologize, my passion gets the better of me at times. I'll share.

Psh, don't you dare share me, bish.

I'm all yours <3
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 14 month old boy here. I wake up at 5am every morning, so I can to the gym before work. I work full time, its hard finding time to work out at night. Yup, me is hot! Working on getting hotter. Those 18 year olds girls got nothing on me!!
  • dandaninc
    Options
    Oh hai. You rang?
    But I heard you were a lesbian?

Ya, she's mine! So back off!!!

So angry.

I apologize, my passion gets the better of me at times. I'll share.

Psh, don't you dare share me, bish.

I'm all yours <3

That's love right there.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Working on being the hot mom. :) Its much easier now that my youngest is in school. I can spend the school day at the gym or out running. I have two heathe..... I mean beautiful, wonderful kids. They are going to run a 5K with me tomorrow.
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    <~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Hot grandma's allowed? :-D
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    <~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Hot grandma's allowed? :-D

holy crap lady... you should absolutely be allowed!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Not quite hot, but a mom! Yes there are unique challenges to getting healthy when thinking about more than just yourself. But I figure if my 8 year old can fit in 10-12 hrs a week of physical activity while balancing school and homework...well, then so can I!

ETA and love the hot grandma's! You ladies inspire me!:heart:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only one who answered the original question :p.

SAHM here :bigsmile:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Present!
    Two rug rats. A five year old girl who just started Kindergarten yesterday and a two and a half year old boy.