HOT MOM CHECK-IN

Options

Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    My daughter (first child) was due yesterday but she is still being stubborn and refusing to leave my warm belly! Interesting information from everyone on here, it is nice to see other's struggles and how they have learned to overcome them. Hopefully I will be a hot mom soon!

My second was 8 days late. My first was 3 weeks early.

Try to include baby girl in your workouts, but take it easy for the first few weeks after having her. Best wishes, and congrats :smile:

Thank you! I am very blessed because I am surrounded by LOTS of friends and family that would be more than willing to watch her for an hour while I get a work out in! Especially my sister who has major baby fever right now!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider myself to be a hot mom, but I'll check in anways.

I have five kids (teens and up). We had four kids in the first 5 years we were married. I was in great shape even after that. When the youngest was 6....we had another surprise blessing. I had such a hard time to get back in shape after that. I've dropped 50 pounds since last year, but have the wobbly tummy. I also work 65 hours a week (8:30-5:00 and 5:15-10:30). It's an hour ride to and from work so I leave at 7:30 am and get home at 11:30 pm. So my only exercise time is at 5:30 am or 25 minutes on my 30-min lunch. Did I mention my 22 yr old daughter moved home with her two little ones....2 and 4. I watch them on weekends so she can work doubles. Never a dull moment! I just purchased a bow flex and a treadmill, which I pick up tomorrow. I'm so excited. Now I won't have an excuse for not exercising or walking in the winter.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    Im a mom to 3 boys, ages 6, 4, and 3, I dont realy consider myself a "hot mom" but im getting there :)
  • irishscorpio66
    irishscorpio66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey MyFitnessPal!! My name is Joe and I live in central Florida (Leesburg) and just started a group Leesburg Florida for like minded people who would like to meet for some group exercise or some fun runs!!! If you live in the area Join the group and we will be posting things that we are doing. So join the group and lets get started!

Joe "Leesburg Florida Group"
  • superkel317
    Options
    Mother of 22-year-old triplet girls. Do I still count as they are, well, adults now?! (Two still in college though, one going for MBA, one derailed by health problems and had to start again.) And I'm 53. Sigh!
    Yes you count! You look absolutely amazing!!
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I got called a MILF for the first time ever, just a few days ago.

That might qualify as an NSV........depending on the source.
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for sharing!!! I am loving reading all of your comments and stories! All of you are gorgeous, hot moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, and I think there was even an uncle who checked in! Lol I love it! Keep it up you sexy thangs ;)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Hot?? Does hot at heart count? Mommy to two great kids, 8 and 3 years old. Also run my own home day care. So my day is up at 5 am. Straighten up the house before the kids wake/get here. Breakfast, then get my daughter on the bus. Then my 4 year old and 2 year old get here. 2, 3, and 4 year old till 2:30... then its 2, 3, 4, and three 8 year olds... yes... 6 kids till 6 pm... I get dinner going. Husband gets home, and works out while its cooking. Then I work out while he gets our kids ready for bed. Its hectic... but having a responsible parent as a partner helps.. lol Occasionally the moon and stars all line up just right, and the toddlers all nap at the same time.. at which point I usually try to do something active, either clean, or walk on treadmill. Determined to be a hot mom!
    Looks to me like you qualify already :wink: :wink:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I got called a MILF for the first time ever, just a few days ago.

That might qualify as an NSV........depending on the source.

My mom (at 56) still gets called a milf. If only they knew she is actually a grandma and about to have her second grandchild :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Hot mom here, yay! I get called a MILF by skeevy college aged boys under the breath, shudder! But haaaaaay if the shoe fits. ;)
  • 67butterfly
    67butterfly Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A MUCH lighter and MUCH more confident dad! Father of a 4 year old boy. My job is a sit-down job, but I'm very fortunate to have access to a fitness center where I can go workout on my lunch hour. I lost 162 lbs within a year and I'm currently in maintenance mode 5 months after that point, but still down another 6 lbs since then.
    That is such a great accomplishment! 168 pounds??? I can't even imagine. I just have trouble losing 20 and here you've lost 168!!! WOW! Way to go!
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Can you be "hot" at almost 41? I made time for exercise by deciding my husband, son, and I would all learn Kung Fu together. Best decision I've made in a long time - we get crazy fit, spend time together, and learn something cool all at once.

I"m 44 and my hubby thinks Im hot so I' used it in my profile name trying to live up to it!
  • rheilala
    Options
    I'm only a father..to my dog, as of right now.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Single mom wit 1 teenage daughter that I actually gave birth to, and several other "daughters" (her friends) who practically live at my house.

Day starts at 6 am (5am if I run in the morning). Run, shower, dress, protein smoothie then drive the kids to school. Work 7:30-4:15 at job #1, come home and run (if I didn't run that morning) and shower again to get ready for job #2. Work until 10-ish then come home and crash.

My typical day and through it all, I managed to get myself into the best shape of my life. Weekends are great because I only work one job and can get in my long runs for the various races I have coming up.

As for hotness.......I feel hot, so I guess maybe I sorta am. :laugh:
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm only a father..to my dog, as of right now.

Hey it's great practice! Lol
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I qualify for this "Hot Mom" thing, but I am a single to 2 boys ages 7 and 14. Just turned 42 and hope to achieve at least healthily shaped by the time next Summer rolls around. Gotta lose that tummy thing...lol
  • Tweety1983
    Tweety1983 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I count as a hot mom, but I am a SAHM mom of two girls ages 6 and 3. The oldest is special needs and I spend alot of time with dr apts and and therapy with her.... The 3 yr old just started a mothers day out program twice a week, and I am currently homeschooling them both. We also have several afterschool activites, choir, girls scouts, etc.. I also like to be home to make all three meals when possible.... I have support of my husband and my mom, but thats it!!! I would love to get to know other MOMs. Feel free to add me!!!!
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I get up at 5:30 am and get ready for work. Run my 1st grader out of bed and boss him around. We eat breakfast and pack our lunches and we're out the door by 6:40 am. We get home from school by 4 pm. Eat a little snack and run off to the gym. Once a week, we stay after school and I do P90X in my classroom and then we head home for dinner. Dinner after workout. He eats whatever I heat up for us. No whining, no crying, no fussing. At 7, he cleans up his toys... bath, teeth, pajamas. While he's in the tub, I do a few chores. We're in bed by 8. I usually read for a wee while or watch TV.

I do all my cooking on the weekend. Two main dishes that we take all week long to eat. Breakfast items I can freeze are great. I usually make one sweet treat. And there's always options for fruits and veggies. Little guy likes corn. I eat everything. I also catch up on TV shows and my crafty hobbies on the weekends. Long run on the weekend. Hug and kiss my husband on the weekend. Really.

On Friday nights, I don't workout and we go out to eat as a family. If I want to run outside, DS just stays home with his daddy. Sometimes, I'll take him to the park and run around and around and around on that ridiculous track. DS can see how important exercise is to me and he likes to be included. He says he wants to be big and strong like his mommy :heart:
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Can you be "hot" at almost 41? I made time for exercise by deciding my husband, son, and I would all learn Kung Fu together. Best decision I've made in a long time - we get crazy fit, spend time together, and learn something cool all at once.
    I hope so, I turn 48 on the 22nd of this month!!!