Weight and attraction

Options
angelicasmommy
angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
How many guys here prefer bigger girls? I know there are some out there who do, some who prefer thin, and some who don't care either way. I'm interested to know lol
Same question for girls. I personally prefer guys who are a bit bigger. I like the "big teddy bear" type.

Replies

• WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    I wouldn't be here if I weren't overweight yet I am superficial...I admit it. I prefer men built like The Rock!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    **** SKINNY BONEY WOMEN ...... NO THANKS!!!!!! A GIRL WHO WILL GO OUT TO DINNER AND EAT A STEAK INSTEAD OF 2 BITES OUT OF A SALAD!!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    <---- equal opportunity dater
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I tend to date the same type of ladies...great butt, beautiful smile, amazing personality. I don't think I'm shallow, but I am not attracted to obese ladies.

And just like WGPJim, I would rather date someone overweight than someone underweight.
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I basically just like strong men. If he's strong and big, that's cool, if he's strong and has a beautiful 6 pack, that's cool too. As long as he's strong, and can "protect me" so to speak, I'm attracted ;)
  • NuclearMosquito
    NuclearMosquito Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always thought I preferred bigger guys. The first 2 guys I dated were obese (I think the first one morbidly so). My current boyfriend is of average weight, and I love him dearly. I think the reason I was dating heavier guys was a reflection of my own insecurity about my size. If they were bigger than me, my size must be ok.

On a side note, my boyfriend says he prefers bigger women. Size 14 and up, apparently. But he also tells me he will love me no matter how small I get!
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love husky men! Covered in hair! I'm weird...
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't care either way. I like both big teady bears and built guys. I honestly check out their butt first, then smile. If they are funny on top of the other two I am pretty much smitten.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    ive always considered my hubby to be a chubby chaser.. having met / seen some of his past interests.

I personally like a tall thin/lean man. Which is what I married haha
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I like thin men or streamlined men. I don't like bulky guys or or massively over weight men. I can do chubby, but I definitely prefer thinner men =). My husband is 6'3" 136lbs lol. Some people think he looks like skeletor, but I think he's a sexy beast lol.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to skinny-average men. I do not like big muscles at all and find it a big turn off. Really though, hair and teeth are the most important at first glance. Not that any of this matters as I have been with my husband for 17 years. :)
  • ambermac2012
    Options
    i like any guy that will love my curves! :)

a guy that like hips and a booty on a woman is my kinda man.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer bigger! Bigger Personality, Bigger Hearts and Lots of Compassion for People, and Bigger Minds! But that's just me :smokin:
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i mean, i'm definitely attracted to guys with nice bodies (not really into the "bulky" muscles on top of muscles, but the leaner/fit body is hot) but in the real world, i'm attracted more to personality than body type. my current boyfriend is decently "fit" with a little extra meat here and there.

i have never been attracted to morbidly obese men, but i have liked a few "chubby" guys. but again, they often had awesome personalities!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    <---- equal opportunity dater

Well played.
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    I prefer a woman who has something i can hold on to
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If you ask the question like this, everyone is going to say they are physically attracted to trim or muscular, fit bodies. That is true, generally. But, it really does depend on the person.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've always been with average sized fit and healthy men even though I've struggled with my weight for a long time. However, when met my husband 4 years ago that all changed. I was instantly attracted to his personality, comical demeanor and wittiness (sp?) yet he was/is obese (until recently he was over 400 lbs.) this was a HUGE CHANGE for me back then. I was honestly freaking out cause I coundlt in my mind see how the logistics of sex would work out (if I can be frank) and I almost said to hell with trying something that turned out to be the best thing ever in my life. It wasn't so much that I was vain but I was just scared to voice that I felt it would be awkward to be intimate even tho I really wanted to. 4 years down the road...I'm glad I gave it a go cause I hve the most amazing man in my life and he's doing this life change with me. Only bad part...he's losin weight faster than me...hee hee :)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My husband seemed more attracted to me when I considered myself a fat *kitten*. I have seen his ex's though and well even heavy he is doing alright. Now that I lost weight and am in the normal range he doesn't seem to find me attractive.

I like men with a little meat on their bones and some muscle. My heart be still for cut shoulders, biceps and some tattoos!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I like tall slim guys, not skinny, no 6 pack, but I do like a bit of a belly on them.
    Oh and big shoulders/back. Just like my partner :D