Weight and attraction

Options

Replies

• NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My celebrity crush is Kevin James. That should tell ya what type of man I am more attracted to!
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ive always considered my hubby to be a chubby chaser.. having met / seen some of his past interests.

I personally like a tall thin/lean man. Which is what I married haha

My hubby is a chubby chaser too. He would say he's not, but he is. Funny, considering he's tall and thin. :happy:
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    not into skinny guys. i'll take me a big bear any day! although muscles are nice too. and they can't be too fat. they have to keep up with me after all.
  • LaurenBrooke1204
    Options
    I love a man who is tall, has some hair on his body and a great smile. No skinny men...yuck(sorry to offend anyone). I need a man who can pick me up or toss me around easily(if ya know what I mean). So basically a really strong brawny man. Yeah baby!
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    I like a guy in the 5'10-11 range, just a little taller than me, and I seem to go for blondes (though Boyfriend is greying and Husband is silvering). Past that, a decent proportion (ahem) elsewhere, and otherwise it's intelligence, wit, a smart mouth, and compatible religious and political views and power orientation.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I can only tell you that my husband does not like "fat" but he loved me even when I was obese. He didn't like it when I got down below 10% BF. He seems to like me at 11.5% because he said I have more curves.

When we talk about actresses or models he likes, it's not the skinny ones, more like Jennifer L. type.

That that is all about external appearances. My husband likes someone kind and intelligent. :)
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    @ Alexandra.. not sure if I am intimidated by you or you are my new hero!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I've been attracted to men across the board as far weight goes.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I can find all types of bodies attractive, but as far as I would want to know on an intimate level I prefer a little over weight/built.. not sure if that's husky or not.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    A man's weight and/or height has never mattered to me. I'm a "face" person. I've dated guys that ranged from very fit to overweight, but they were all good-looking. Well, to me anyway. :) My husband is 5'10" and very slim, but he looks like Orlando Bloom with glasses. (One of my goals is to finally weigh less than he does.) :bigsmile:
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    I love husky men! Covered in hair! I'm weird...

How you doin? ;) lol

Bahaha! This made me laugh out loud!!!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    LOVE teddy bear type :) especially a bit of a beer belly! huge muscley type does nothing for me at all.
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people say they have a type... some ppl date skinny people all the time and end up with
    a chubby one... or vice versa.. They call someone fat and ugly and have a baby by them... World is nuts,
    deal with it... It matters some on physical appearance yes, but love doesn't know of sizes, love seeks a soulmate.
    Someone who fulfills all your internal needs, and for that, you gotta see that person inside out! PERSONALITY !!!!!!

Yes, we love to look at guys and say damm he's hot, or she's hot... Doesn't mean we'll go after that person and
    fall for them, etc. If that was the case I'd make up my mind on who I like the most Dwayne Johnson or Vin Disel but
    reality is, it doesn't matter bc In my man I get to have them both... My little bold-headed caramel-color freak who I love with all
    my heart.... And guess what?? I was forced into my first date with him, I ran out of excuses to not hang out... Always had
    conferences, meetings with customers, work, family reunions, homework, etc. Now, the only thing I regret is making up so
    many excuses cuz that would have meant that our anniversary would have bn sooner instead of NOvember 25th. LOL.

Just had to share... lol
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm totally vain, never dated a fat guy in my single life and I married a fit hottie who can play a mean racket-ball. :)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    My celebrity crush is Kevin James. That should tell ya what type of man I am more attracted to!

Me too! I love his smile!
  • mrs_deg1983
    Options
    Strong. Big is perfectly fine. Not a fan of skinny .
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    It's not that I prefer one over the other. My wife is bigger though not huge by any means and 17 years later she still has to beat me away with a stick so I guess I have no basis for comparison after all these years.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Strong. Big is perfectly fine. Not a fan of skinny .
    I can overhead press you. Wanna hang out?
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Oh please! I get compared to Kevin James all the time and I HATE IT!!! More the way I act I think than anything else.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I never used to care what a guy looked like. I was more for personality.

But having dealt with so many shallow guys lately, it's changed my mind. Most guys want girl they can show off. Most of THOSE guys look like crap themselves.

So I've raised my standards. He has to be average weight or fit. No chub, no scrawny boy.

Then again, I'm not dating for a while so it doesn't matter.