Weight and attraction

Options

Replies

• crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I like lean guys - muscular is good, but still tall and thin. My boyfriend prefers short-ish women with larger boobs and flat stomachs, and just isn't attracted to girls who are larger, either in the fat way or the tall way. Neither of us are quite ideal for each other where we are right now, but we're working on it, and it's fun doing it together =)
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Ive always been attracted to the slender types of guys...not thin or scrawny though.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Personality and personal habits count way more to me than size/looks.

There's no use having a man who looks great but has the personality of a walnut or who lives like a complete slob and I spend my spare time picking up after.

I don't mind a extra upholstery on a man at all, but I'd like him healthy. There's also no use in falling in love and having him drop dead 5 years later of a heart attack from eating McDonald's every day.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I like a curvy woman, someone with the right proportions. She doesn't need to be a fitness model at all, but I prefer a woman to be more top heavy than bottom heavy.

That's just the superficial stuff.

All in all I prefer an intelligent woman who has some similar interests as me. As long as we get along I'm pretty much satisfied.
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    I love men in general...love bald heads and a hairy chest, the guy needs to be taller so he has Better visual when spanking my backside...an women, love them as well...
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    don't care if she likes me?
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I love husky men! Covered in hair! I'm weird...

How you doin? ;) lol
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    When it comes to men I could date someone with some extra pounds much quicker than I could date someone with no sense of humour but I personally wouldn't be attracted to an 'obese' man purely because that screams laziness and lack of self-control rather that the aesthetic aspect of the obesity. But I do like manly men, hairy, beardy, tattooed, guitar playing men....yum!
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hmm someone with my own issues... some might understand here, others not, and not getting into it though...

Essentially I like anyone but like those who tend a bit on the thin side of things as better...

Normal fine too, but I just wear funny glasses all time according to everyone as I call them fat and they say they normal, and I say their friends are normal and they say they underweight...

So I don't know.. lol... My perception is funny...
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I love husky men! Covered in hair! I'm weird...

YAY!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm specifically attracted to a certain body type. I've dated underweight guys, overweight guys, average guys, muscular guys... found them all sexy. I think a person's body is one of the last things I take into account, actually. I am attracted to a sexy voice, a sense of humor, a distinctly masculine smell, physical and mental dexterity, expertise in things that interest me, a dominant demeanor, and self-confidence.

That said, I am a sucker for guys with long hair.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    **** SKINNY BONEY WOMEN ...... NO THANKS!!!!!! A GIRL WHO WILL GO OUT TO DINNER AND EAT A STEAK INSTEAD OF 2 BITES OUT OF A SALAD!!

I'll order the steak, but what if I can't finish the whole thing? lol.....
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer bigger! Bigger Personality, Bigger Hearts and Lots of Compassion for People, and Bigger Minds! But that's just me :smokin:

Ditto!
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have dated pretty much the whole range of body types. Slim, to average, to chunky, to obese, and muscular. I will admit though that the only obese (from fat not muscle) guy I dated was also when I was at my highest weight and feeling bad about myself. I generally am most attracted to moderately muscled men though, larger muscles but not nearly the size of guys in body competitions.
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    I think my hubby has the perfect body. He's tall and lean with muscular arms and hiney, not with muscles popping out everywhere, but you can see em. :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I've dated a very skinny guy to a guy who was tall and big with some flab....so I guess it is nothing in particular for me and a whole lot of personality.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    **** SKINNY BONEY WOMEN ...... NO THANKS!!!!!! A GIRL WHO WILL GO OUT TO DINNER AND EAT A STEAK INSTEAD OF 2 BITES OUT OF A SALAD!!

I'll order the steak, but what if I can't finish the whole thing? lol.....

sharing is always welcome ... I can eat a lot of steak ;-)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    Every person I have dated, been attracted to has been totally different in the looks department.

I really TRULY find my attraction to be more about the personality and how they make me feel.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options

I used to finish my dinner PLUS my (ex) bf's hahaha oops :)
  • bc0329
    Options
    I am attracted to semitall guys who look like they take care of themselves, with a great personality with a side of kiddish and slightly musclie. So, it's a little bit of everything all rolled into one.