Weight and attraction

Options

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I - O

As long as she is somehwere in between those two shapes, I'm good.
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    Personality and personal habits count way more to me than size/looks.

There's no use having a man who looks great but has the personality of a walnut or who lives like a complete slob and I spend my spare time picking up after.

I don't mind a extra upholstery on a man at all, but I'd like him healthy. There's also no use in falling in love and having him drop dead 5 years later of a heart attack from eating McDonald's every day.

Yes!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love men in general...love bald heads and a hairy chest, the guy needs to be taller so he has Better visual when spanking my backside...an women, love them as well...

love this! :blushing:
  • rhvandan
    Options
    I like my guys to have strong shoulders and a wider shoulder line than their waist. As long as they have that proportion the amount of meat itself isn't THAT important. My ex was scary tweaker thin, my hubby is very strong (contruction guy) but has a little extra gut right now. Doesn't bug me. I want him healthy, but happy too. I can't stand a LOT of body hair, but I do like a light dusting here and there.. Love tattoos. Butts and Eyes are a big thing for me...

As for the ladies, not sure exactly what it is that attracts me to a particular woman.. I think it's personality, and character. I like people who are "different". Tattoos, Rockabilly, psychobilly... I dunno.. Something.. But when it works.. Yum.. I'm obsessed. (ie Patricia from the Horrorpops.. She is GORGEOUS!) Now if only I could get my hubby into the notion of sharing! LOL
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I like guys to look healthy - whether that's overweight or slightly underweight or toned and buff (nom nom nom). I'm not into skinny guys though - they just don't really appeal to me. Sorry about your trouble Matt finding women who dig body hair - I do love a decent hairy chest!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I basically just like strong men. If he's strong and big, that's cool, if he's strong and has a beautiful 6 pack, that's cool too. As long as he's strong, and can "protect me" so to speak, I'm attracted ;)

I agree. With the caveat that I'm not usually attracted to guys smaller than me (even if he is strong as an ox). I think it goes back to the protection thing.
  • MattPBTX
    MattPBTX Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like guys to look healthy - whether that's overweight or slightly underweight or toned and buff (nom nom nom). I'm not into skinny guys though - they just don't really appeal to me. Sorry about your trouble Matt finding women who dig body hair - I do love a decent hairy chest!

No problem! My wife tolerates it. Although; she does threaten to shave me in the middle of the night sometimes lol.
  • GaidenJade
    Options
    How many guys here prefer bigger girls? I know there are some out there who do, some who prefer thin, and some who don't care either way. I'm interested to know lol
    Same question for girls. I personally prefer guys who are a bit bigger. I like the "big teddy bear" type.

I am with you! I love my big teddy bears! Now I don't want them the size of a mountain, but a little thick in the middle is okay. I will also except those large soft muscled guys. Sounds weird but I've seen them. Big round muscles with a layer of fat over top. Yum. I want a guy that feels nice when he has his arms around me. Oh and he has to be tall. Sorry. But it's true. A girl has to have a weird quirk. :happy:

Oh and my husband, who is btw a big teddy bear, LOVES his big girls (he's a B&B guy) and was a little upset when I started to lose weight. Though I will always have wide hips and he's just happy that I am happy. Isn't he a sweetie? :heart:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I dated an Italian guy with a body to DIE for, he had muscles galore - he was a year younger and two inches shorter than me! (I'm only five one 1/2)

I dated a black guy who looked just like 'Refrigerator' Perry. Remember him? :wink:

I dated a Malaysian fellow who was my height and slender, and when we danced, my girlfriends would make fun of me - when my back was toward them, they'd be shouting, "Where'd he go, Elaine, we can't see him anymore?!" :noway:

I dated a 'mestizo' fellow (old term for Mexican/Native American) who stood head and shoulders above me, and had a nice little round belly. He lived good, you could tell. :wink:

I lusted after a Chinese guy (lab tech at work) who had hair down to his shoulders - too bad he bats for the other team. :brokenheart:

I lusted after a Puerto Rican honey (phlebotomist at work) who had hair PAST his shoulders, shiny black waves, I mean hair like Jesus, he had cut arms covered with rad ink. Ohhh, Emilio.... :love: He left the job recently. I miss looking at him...

I'm an equal opportunity lover.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    My boyfriend is a sexy, hairy, chubby man. Love it. Wouldn't trade his body in for the world.
  • ThePTrain
    Options
    I love a curvy Woman. To quote that famous song "Baby got back" hahaha
  • parallax693
    Options
    I like bigger guys. My husband is definitely the Teddy Bear type.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose.... It pick the Big teddy bear kinda guy. not like a super big guy but one with a little extra :) I think they're super cute!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I don't care about weight really, as long as he is attractive.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    **** SKINNY BONEY WOMEN ...... NO THANKS!!!!!! A GIRL WHO WILL GO OUT TO DINNER AND EAT A STEAK INSTEAD OF 2 BITES OUT OF A SALAD!!

You are awesome!
  • notajock
    notajock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ~ As long as they are bigger than me! I can't be with a thin man.... just doesn't feel right lol I’m okay with a "teddy bear" type (on the softer side) and who doesn't like a fit man? As long as they are not too into themselves big headed, think they are God's gift to woman constantly taking self portraits.. ugh no thanks

Agreed. I also like men taller than me.
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Men...what's not to be attracted to? I do like a hairy chest and face to go with it, a killer smile and muscular legs...someone who has brains, brawn, kind and twisted sense of humor with a hefty dose of 'skills'. For women, it's all about the hourglass.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    pfftt....if I man is stronger than I am, I'm good. Yes, he better be able to lift me, I'm little, so that's a given. More attracted to his mind and character than his body.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Somehow, I've always ended up with the stick thin dudes. Usually not attracted to them right away, but they grow on me :) I'm naturally attracted to guys that have a bit more meat on them.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I tend to date the same type of ladies...great butt, beautiful smile, amazing personality. I don't think I'm shallow, but I am not attracted to obese ladies.

And just like WGPJim, I would rather date someone overweight than someone underweight.

this is completely the sentiment. not into buff girls or boney women. under 5'10 and atleast 130+ (height dependant of course). my last lady was 5'7 Chicana and 165lbs of sexiness, she still wanted to lose weight for some unknown reason (smh). i like curves, what can i say.