What's the story behind your picture?

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    I'm on the left, we were at my friend's house warming party and thought it'd be funny to have face paints and a bouncy castle and plenty of Jager. I was supposed to be a Zebra but I ended up looking like something from a Kiss tribute band
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    It's just me at a wedding :)
  • XKaty_LambX
    XKaty_LambX Posts: 7 Member
    I'm giving my little boy something to eat after the shopping has been delivered!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Mine is with my newborn daughter Lorelei, i think it just glows with love :)

My babies are everything to me, after all the pain and loss they are my reason to breathe x
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    i like rainbows
  • well im a potato so
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    After a rotten summer, I had a couple of days off in July. I went to one of my favourites places in the world, our local stately home, with my dad, and he took that photos of me. It means so much to my family that my mother's ashes are scattered by the lake you see behind me.
  • MindfulVegana
    MindfulVegana Posts: 38 Member
    Mine is a comparison of my old me vs the now me 
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Was lucky enough to be an accredited photographer for the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics
  • helenwilliams78
    helenwilliams78 Posts: 46 Member
    It was taken at a religion themed fancy dress party. I was the Burning Bush - I even lit up!! :smile:
  • mine is to constantly humor weight loss concept so that i dont have it in mind that its hard!
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    We visited the UK this spring and had a get-together with my brother and sisters. This was cropped from a group photo
  • Mines from a camping trip last year - we made the mistake of going late september (in the UK) and it was wet, cold, windy..... but we had such a good time laughing at ourselves... i love the picture as im genuinely laughing i in my favourite snuggly jumper and iv got a cup of my favourite cider (that iv now given up!!) and a lighter from a great trip amsterdam (we dont smoke but i bought it for souvenier value!) beside me !
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Taken at my brother in law's 80's & 90's themed birthday BBQ this year - my sisters talked me into dressing up as the (Indian) Ginger spice from the Spice Girls - they did Scary, Sporty and Baby no one wanted to do Posh :laugh:
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    did a shoot for a friend for a class assignment :)
  • Oh_Cat
    Oh_Cat Posts: 59 Member
    I'm trying to make exercise a bigger part of my social life - so I helped found a brand new Roller Derby League! My profile picture is of me (blonde one) and a friend at our very first training session :blushing:
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Its from last friday...new haircut and first time ever blonde, and I've actually got makeup on lol

martyxx
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Mine is with my newborn daughter Lorelei, i think it just glows with love :)

My babies are everything to me, after all the pain and loss they are my reason to breathe x
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Sweet, and good message, that there are things to bring you up after losses in your life!!!
  • PJtwo
    PJtwo Posts: 11
    Ummm I couldn't get a pic to transfer from iphoto. I have not taken the time to figure it out.:smile: