What's the story behind your picture?

Options

Replies

• bushs99
    bushs99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My daughter took it outside The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO last weekend.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Im a super villian in my spare time....
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    I'm a derby girl. This was me being a scoreboard hottie ie moving scoreboard in which we skate around after each jam and show the crowd the score on white boards.
    We are encouraged to dress however we like so I went as my derbynality - Apocalypse Pwnie. Yes, all that hair in the hawk is mine and yes it's based on Tina Turner's character in Mad Max, it's now famous as the PWNIEHAWK. Can't get more apocalyptic than that eh?
    Even though I was a touch bigger than than I started out I don't think I've felt more powerful and more 'me' since dressing like that. My costume was custom made and I still have it and get it out every now and then.
    Derby has given me physical and emotional strength I'd like to bring to this journey.
  • rhvandan
    Options
    <--- these are my girls. My reasons for everything.. Causes of my headaches, cures for my heartache.. takers of my money and bestowers of wet sloppy kisses and half-eaten fruit snacks. They drive me nuts in the best and worst possible way. :)
  • rhvandan
    Options
    Halloween picture, I'm a computer programmer but not a very stereotypical "nerd" (other than the video games, god I love video games) so going as a computer nerd was kinda a funny thing to do :)

This year my girlfriend and I ordered Mario and Princess Peach costumes off the internet.... mine was too small and hers was too big, so we are swapping. I'm wearing a dress on Halloween!

COOLEST. BOYFRIEND. EVER!!!!
  • rhvandan
    Options
    August 24 was my husband's 30th birthday and the following weekend, I threw him a surprise party with a Zombie Luau theme. It was pretty unique and everything went really well. Since I'm always the one behind the camera, I turned it on myself for a couple of shots of my costuming. I loved this one and can't bring myself to change it just yet. It may end up staying til Halloween's over :happy:

That is epic! What a GREAT theme! Go you! :)
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine is me in my 21st dress a year later and ALOT lighter!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I was goofing off while bored at work with this camera app I installed at the time. Nothing of importance.
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My sister a trial run of my Halloween makeup, going to be a vampire!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I was bored in my room.

:O No important story to tell here, le sigh.
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Fun yet anonymous.

This. And it's a fun movie. Gotta love a sock bandit mask.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I change mine kinda often, but this one is the first 'show off' picture I ever took and it took me 3 weeks to convince myself to even post it!!! lol!!!
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Kristin Stewart's eyes are strange, like she's half asleep, and she is devoid of emotion. I don't get it.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    for the doctor who two years ago said i would die in my sleep, but instead i am 100lbs lighter chilling in San Juan
  • eriktice
    eriktice Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is of Adam Strange, a DC Comics character from 1958 (Showcase 17) to just before Flashpoint. He zeta beams between the southern hemisphere of Earth and Ranager. He wears a jet pack and defends the people of Rann (largest city on Rann.) He is married to Alanna Strange and has a daughter named Aleea.
  • deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There are few times I ever feel pretty. :) In that picture I felt pretty! Not a very deep story haha
  • Alexis Mateo is one of my favourite drag queens. She made it to the top three of the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race and is going to be on the upcoming All Stars season of Drag Race. She lives in the same area as me, so she does shows around here quite often. So my picture is me with her after a show. She is so ridiculously flawless I could just die. I don't like how I look in the picture, though, so I will probably change it to something different soon, but for now, I just really love Alexis, so. I'll have to get another, better picture with her.
  • mamasher06
    Options
    It was taken just over a year ago at my wedding, I was 53 then. I was as happy as I look in it! :love:
  • Marlo2012
    Marlo2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just me and my fiancee Chad :) and my hair looks great in this pic...LOL :blushing:
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Had some friends from work over to get in the pool and afterwards we took a group photo. I just cropped everyone else out because I didn't have a recent pic of just me.