Options

Replies

• crazygracee
    crazygracee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My latest pic after losing 15lbs. :-)
  • SkyPixie
    Options
    I was sitting on the airfield with my pride and joy watching a formation of Zlin aircraft buzz the runway at about 200 ft

Its one of the few pictures of me that I don't hate :ohwell:
  • christydarlin1969
    Options
    This was taken yesterday. The day I started on insulin. I titled it, like on my profile, "Never give up... Never Surrender..." Because I'm going to beat Diabetes. I will not give in, I will never surrender.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Never ever ever had 'decent' arms and wanted to show it off a little bit
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    This was taken yesterday. The day I started on insulin. I titled it, like on my profile, "Never give up... Never Surrender..." Because I'm going to beat Diabetes. I will not give in, I will never surrender.
    Good luck. I hope your journey stays long and healthy (:
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    not sure i can explain?
  • barky586
    Options
    Trying on that top to see if it fit yet! I did and I liked the way it fit. Kinda shows off my progress. :)
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    not sure i can explain?
    pottery (:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    my picture was taken last week just before i went out for my hen party ( female version of a stag for the people who dont know) i have been doing insanity to tone for my wedding which is in afew weeks so was pleased with how i looked

:)
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Mine was taken when I met the Backstreet Boys this July :)
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My pic was taken at a friend's birthday party in 2010. I was at my best. I was disciplined and fit and I turned heads.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Plankin' on a canon in Wales.
  • beccalucy
    beccalucy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Jumping into a glacier-fed lake on holiday in Canada last week, cropped from picture of 3 of us
  • katiefly86
    Options
    Feeling good after loosing my first 5lbs, and changing my hair color back to my natural color!!
  • kirsty736
    Options
    I love wine. Lol
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i was just around the house waiting for my friends to get ready so i took a photo of my face :)
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    was psyched about going on a run after work 2days ago so i took a photo...the sun was glorious that day
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mine is me with blue and purple fingerpaint in my hair after the so called adults got crazy with the finger paint playing with my grandchildren (who behaved very well with the first time with Fingerpaints) Actually love the blue and would die it like that but my job doesn't permit things like that.
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Huge pig fan! I love this miniature piglet getting a coffee - I want to be a mini me!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I don't have too many pics of me as i'm usually behind the camera, i think this one is a fair short of me currently and something i will look back on as i shed the pounds. Can't remeber where i was when it was taken though