What's the story behind your picture?

Options

Replies

• LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    going out on my hen night, which is why im wearing a wig!!!!
  • louiseshaw88
    louiseshaw88 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken just before heading off to a disused Zoo in Ibiza that they have turned into a openair night club - everyone goes as Zoo animals hence the Zebra print and face paint ! x
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Having a few beers at Torquay Harbour in the sun.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    My usual work attire. :smile:

17427511.png
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Mine was me trying to look normal at a family occasion... Just before I got my pink mohawk... Which has since been dyed purple then black then brunette
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Mines is a picture of me at a wedding. The first time I've ever worn a figure hugging dress. I felt great all day. My husband said his friends even said to him 'Waow your mrs looks amazing'. He was proud of me and so was I! :-D
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My pic is of me and my motivation while mini golfing! I'm taking this journey to be around for her kids and hopefully theirs too!
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My friend wanted some people to try out her face-painting skills on! I was happy to oblige! 8-)
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This picture was taken this August while on holiday in La Manga Club Spain, at a bar one evening.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    mine was eating fantastic steak in Florence, Italy. I put it to B&W because I was bright red - too much sunshine that week!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    i was at work checking my progress!:smile:
  • cneisen1961
    cneisen1961 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was new to where I worked and one of my employees wanted to take a picture of me and she shared it with me and I liked it. Now I can't wait to update it with a better view and body
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Its my service dog, Sweetpea. I have had her for 8 years for anxiety and my diabetes (medical alert). For 13 years I was addicted to Xanax. I went to rehab and got clean. Now my Xanax has 4 legs and is hairy! She is my best friend.

First off, congratulations!!! I lost my dog unexpectedly 2 months ago. think about him every day.......that being said I cant imagine the love you and Sweetpea have for each other. Your post made me smile.:)
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread, really interesting. Mine's when I was slimmer last year, on holiday in Madrid, with an ice cream in each hand.
  • Erlkoenig
    Options
    Mine is my mangavatar... I like to keep it because it looks *exactly* like me. It conveys my personality, too :laugh:
  • butterflyqueen1984
    Options
    Mine is one of the best days of my life, when my nephew came into the world. I love him to bits!
  • Zuluplumber
    Zuluplumber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Halloween picture, I'm a computer programmer but not a very stereotypical "nerd" (other than the video games, god I love video games) so going as a computer nerd was kinda a funny thing to do :)

This year my girlfriend and I ordered Mario and Princess Peach costumes off the internet.... mine was too small and hers was too big, so we are swapping. I'm wearing a dress on Halloween!
  • meldins0831
    Options
    I thought it would be cool to take an upside down picture
  • Zuluplumber
    Zuluplumber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be cool to take an upside down picture

Do you live in Australia?
  • proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine is the first time I held my son. My husband and I tried for 4 years and had 6 miscarriages so it was a very blessed day for us and he truely is our miracle. I went through 12 hours of natural labor before having to get the epidural that didnt work. I felt the doctor make the initial cut for my c-section and they had to put me to sleep. He was about 2 hours old when I held him :) Also, he is turning 1 in a few weeks!