What's the story behind your picture?

Options

Replies

• Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Decided to "try" on an outfit that my hubby bought for me since I would have NEVER gotten it for myself!
    He took the pic then I changed. I didn't feel comfortable enought to wear it out in puplic.
    Maybe next summer...
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    First date with my wife. We went to a mud park riding ATVs and drinking beer. Had no clue we would be married a year later.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    August 24 was my husband's 30th birthday and the following weekend, I threw him a surprise party with a Zombie Luau theme. It was pretty unique and everything went really well. Since I'm always the one behind the camera, I turned it on myself for a couple of shots of my costuming. I loved this one and can't bring myself to change it just yet. It may end up staying til Halloween's over :happy:
  • jhoyett
    jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My guilty indulgence...
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I was stuck in traffic and had my phone with me. It only seemed natural that I should take pictures of myself. /shrug
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm a dork, that's all the story there is. :drinker:
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    started my weight loss at 320 pounds 2 years later did something i thought ide never do.. a 6 hour hike, after a rest had to get a pic from the amazing view
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I took a bunch of lads to summer camp. None of the boys wanted to go to the open archery session. So, we adults spent a good 45 minutes shooting targets.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    I joined MFP as a result of the Doc saying I have eaten what I want for 42 years and now I have to change, and because I have a beautiful wife and handsome 8 month old son who I would like to be able to be active with (and be alive for). So I went through recent pics, found the most unflattering one (sitting does not hide anything, lol) and thought it would be my continued inspiration each day down this new path I am taking.
  • fantabuloushoney
    Options
    The photos are of me and my god daughter, one year apart. The 1st photo is about a week after she was born and the 2nd was on her 1st birthday. Shows the 85+ pounds I had lost in the year by changing how I eat and becoming more active and joining LA Fitness. No pills, no surgery, no prescribed diet plan. Just pure determination and the choice to change. :)
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    I was feeling pretty good the night I took this pic! I tend to take pics of myself when I'm in an especially good mood.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    There's just something about this cute wee rabbit that made me laugh. I will change it to a photo of myself when I get a decent one.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    This is a picture of me and my 8yo daughter (pulling a silly face), taken by one of my other daughters. Only one I had of me on the computer! I'm usually the one behind the camera.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    A year and a half ago I would have never dreamed of a pic like this.

An awesome new local MFPal has been pretty inspiring to me, and had encouraged me to start road biking.
    I was reluctant at first, but started riding with her a little bit a couple of months ago.

A few weeks ago we traveled from Denver to Wichita Falls, TX to do the Hotter'N Hell Hundred. It is the largest one-day century ride in the U.S, with over 14,000 riders, on what was supposed to be the hottest weekend of the year. Fortunately, it only got to 97 that day.

It was my first organized event of any kind, and I absolutely loved it (except for the 35 miles of headwinds).
    I'm a little obsessed with it. I still think about it every single day, and I've been looking up as many YouTube videos as I can find just to help keep the images alive. I really wish I had taken some pictures, or recorded thoughts along the way. Regardless, I can remember scenes all along the entire route, and can match places to my playlist. It was truly a great experience, and quite the NSV.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    It's Rinoa Heartilly! There's a great, amazing, awesome story behind her in it's own, and I adore her. Fave FF character ever. Love that they didn't over do her or make her some perfect character. She's someone I can easily relate to. :)
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Eehh I used to be skinnier but I gained like 45 pounds! So this is me at 204, I'm 197 but I don't think it makes a difference hA
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I felt cute lol thats about it
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Its my service dog, Sweetpea. I have had her for 8 years for anxiety and my diabetes (medical alert). For 13 years I was addicted to Xanax. I went to rehab and got clean. Now my Xanax has 4 legs and is hairy! She is my best friend.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Something anonymous but represents me - pretty as a flower on the inside. :flowerforyou:
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just showing off my Sriracha shirt from the Oatmeal. I have nine million photos of myself in the bathroom mirror, but this one is food-related. :)