What's the story behind your picture?

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    <----Curly in one of his "my life sucks" poses. You can hear him thinking Nobody wants to play, mommy gets mad when I hiss at her, daddy is eating and I'm stuck here on this couch with nothing to do,....Hummmppphhh. He's one of my little buddies. 6 cats, 4 dogs and 3 horses.
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    The Terry Fox Run is something near and dear to my heart.
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Me holding how much weight I've lost: my ten year old daughter and my one year old son put together!

Amazing! It must be crazy to think you used to walk around with that every day, hey?
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    25th birthday....drunk, but I had good hair.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    It was a dark and stormy night...
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    A friend told me that my picture stood out because I looked so self-righteous and like I was on a mission to change the world. Then I found this stupid app on my phone and played off Obama. We laughed about it for a while.

Super original, I know.
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    It was a dark and stormy night. The only thing that could lift the spirits of the sullen and soaked party guests was an impromptu glamour shot photo contest between everyone present. With courage and determination, one man stepped forward - putting all others to shame - and saved the evening for all involved.

Tonight you witness the self same image that cheered the crowds that one fateful night so many moons ago.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    showing off a dress I bought 5 years ago that only fit the day I bought it. Until now!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Promotion ceremony.... AMERICA!!!!

Awesome !
  • shellyk972
    shellyk972 Posts: 56 Member
    I don't typically use pictures of myself. I was in search of something funny to use that related to fitness when I remembered Jim Carey doing Vera DeMilo on In Living color! One of my favorite sketches!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    It was a dark and stormy night...

Brilliant minds :laugh:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    The picture to the Left is me 80# bigger! The picture to the right is a current picture.
  • ShayCampau
    ShayCampau Posts: 17 Member
    My sister's wedding reception at a park. It is a crop from a pic of the 5 of us sisters.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    A picture taken while out apple picking.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Me at my job at the animal hospital ........ a nice "skinny" picture after losing 40 lbs :drinker:
  • Having japenese lunch with my wife.
  • Pants I used to wear under pants I currently wear.
  • Mine's my 18 week prego bump picture.

Sending you babydust for a smooth and happy pregnacy! (It's such a stressful time) xxx
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Mine's my 18 week prego bump picture.

Sending you babydust for a smooth and happy pregnacy! (It's such a stressful time) xxx

Thanks! :)
  • My grandfather was in the navy in WWII and had a pic similar to this in his old war stuff. It was a fun shoot.