What's the story behind your picture?

Replies

• PiggySweet
    PiggySweet Posts: 60 Member
    I'm putting shoes on. but they're those weird glove shoes things with the toes. i don't have too many pictures of myself.
  • jpcamden
    jpcamden Posts: 45 Member
    I work for AvisBudget and people return cars to me. Someone returned a car and left an afro wig in it, so I put it on and took a picture. Fun times.
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Mine is headshot from when I was an actor - Fun Fact: The pic was taken by the original Jason (like hockey mask Jason), **** Wieand.
  • Sarabeth1980
    Sarabeth1980 Posts: 62 Member
    My daughter has cystic fibrosis and was the Honorary Captain for a alumni football game benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Hence her cute pigtails and football jersey! She is my inspiration!
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Mine is a picture of myself at my heaviest. :-) It is there to remind me how far I have came, and how much further I have to go!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    I was bored and at the playground. My kids were playing. I was laying on the slide taking retarded pictures.
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Mine is the result of 2 months of hard work after not being able to work out for 10 months.
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    mine is me 26 pounds lighter and more toned
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    my 46th birthday picture--just about to blow out the candles.
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    My mom and I on my wedding day May 2010, Magens Bay, St Thomas. The most amazing day of my life as I married my best friend.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    i like fish
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Looked in the mirror one day and thought "Hell...for having two kids, it aint all bad"...lol...(so ran and snapped a pic so when I get old I can be like "HELL YEAH Grammie was SMOKIN!"...lmao
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    My current one -- I change from time to time -- shows a large and heavy boiler that my company built. It was leaving the yard and heading for the job site, a refinery on the Gulf coast. From the front of the pulling truck to the rear of the pushing truck was 230 feet. Total weight was 744,000 pounds.
  • I have a double chin in my wedding pictures... OH THE HORROR! It's motivation to do better every day
  • Mine is my 40lbs lost picture
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    this is just me ... plain and simple!!
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Dancing with my sweet mom at my 35th anniv. party. Now she is dancing with the angels. Makes me smile.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Dancing with my sweet mom at my 35th anniv. party. Now she is dancing with the angels. Makes me smile.

awwwwww.:heart: What a great picture!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    It's a picture of me with the Olympic flame from the London Olympics..i was very lucky to be a photographer for the games..it's not my 'proper' job,though. i scored the jacket from Team USA track and field, as I was covering them. so generous.
  • Sexy, Happy and Feeling so Damn good about myself is what's behind my picture:)