What's made you feel proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My trainer added 10 extra pounds to my weightlifting this week and I nailed it! He was proud and so was I.
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Walked across our large campus today and when I got there, I realized I was NOT sweating. Thats a first!

Wendy
  • samlankford
    Options
    powering through my plyomectric insanity dvd yesterday all the while keeping up with the team... :-)
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It's my 100th day on MFP!
  • sayavel
    Options
    I am starting lose some weight again...it is going slow, but after 11 rounds of the HCG Diet, and regaining some of that weight back ... Now I am really going to do it without the drops and truly get back down to 148, and keep going to 135 or less on my own naturally and maintain properly! I know I am capable of sticking to it if I really get determined! Before the HCG I weighed 195 and dropped to 148 at the lowest point from Oct to May in 2011 Then back to 178 by Aug. That is what I call a rollercoaster ride I put myself through. The HCG was 11 times...I didn't think I did that many times either...but checked to see my payments and that is what it showed. So, I think my weakness was not using a lifestyle change afterwards! So now I will. Wish me luck on my journey.:happy:
  • clwwew
    clwwew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is day 90 of my journey to a new life. Pounds and inches are going and I've never been so happy with myself. Each day brings a new reason to smile larger~
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    Maintained a pretty good constant weight 1kg above my goal weight and measured myself this morning and lost another 3.5cm off waist and hips and been toning up and it's starting to show.. Finally :D
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sadly, nothing so far. In a miserable mood, have cold, etc. etc.
    Will kick some butt later and collect some proud points though.

Fret not! The day is still young...bake a cake maybe? :happy:

I am proud of myself today, actually this week because I've gone over my exercise goal for the week and I totally plan to workout today and over the weekend :smile:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy that I woke up and did my workout. I'm feeling burnt out and it's the last thing in the world I wanted to do. Sometimes I want to go back to being lazy and not working out all the time. But, I'm glad I did it this morning, I feel better than I would have had I not done it.
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, a co-worker said I looked skinny. That made me feel like all this work has been worth it!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I had surgery on my foot last week, and have been mainly sat on my backside since with my leg up in the air; I've hobbled about indoors on crutches, but if I've left the house Hubby has borrowed a wheelchair for me.

I've really tried hard to stick to my diet but knew there wasn't going to be any loss this week, and in all honesty I was expecting a slight gain as I've struggled to stay within my calories.

I LOST 1½ POUNDS!!!!!!

I'm proud of myself today - what's made you feel good?

That is great!!! Congratulations!
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did 15 push ups. 5 days ago I couldn't do 1 :)

That is awesome!!!
  • dani_cali
    Options
    Ran 20 minutes straight!! I'm on Week 5 of the c25k program and I'm incredibly proud of myself :)
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Putting on a pair of lace shorts to go out and realising I'd have to hold them up with safety pins!
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I hit my mini goal and I am very proud of that.
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I officially lost 10 lbs!! :happy:
  • dymplez
    Options
    I am say good bye to the 300's, Weighed in this morning and I am now in the 200's. Total Lost 19 pounds so proud of my accomplishments.
  • kelcandy
    kelcandy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had major foot reconstructive surgery a few years ago and had to stay in bed for 8 weeks. One of the hardest parts was trying not to eat alot since I wasn't active at all. I was hungry a lot but knew if I ate too much it would all add on quickly. When I got back to walking I realized my weight had pretty much stayed the same, which I thought was an accomplishment! So, it's great that you've lost this week, but even if you don't, you should be proud for making a great recovery. It takes patience and perserverance.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    This morning after taking my 11 year old to school my 3 year old looked at me in my workout clothes and said, "Mommy are you going to the gym?" After telling her I already went while she was sleeping she said, "Wow! That's early!" And yes, 5:30 is stupidly early to be at the gym, but it always feels good walking out when the sun is coming up and my workout is DONE.

Edited to add that I'm wearing size 12 shorts that haven't fit me in 5 years! I started on here a size 18.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I did NOT feel like moving this morning so, I got up late! Normally, I would have jsut said, "The heck with it! I have half day today so I'll just wait til this afternoon." I couldnt do the scheduled workout because of time but, I did my 20-minute workout, along with 1/2 the AB workout and will still planning on doing the 45 minute workout this afternoon! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!