What's made you feel proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I moved a bunch of furniture. But really, the fact that I was up and out of bed at 8 am was exciting.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I did 10 pullups today...FINALLY!
  • HisShadow
    HisShadow Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My BMI dropped into the 30s today. Huzzah!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    When getting dressed this morning for work I put on size 16 pants and they are too big! Need to clean out the size 16's bottoms and start buying 14's and 12's I guess! YAY!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    What is making me feel good it to know that last year I would not have been able to survive the late night shifts I been working this week and a double tomorrow. Knowing that my energy is so much better that I can do this and be ok. Work 9 hours straight with no break and yet still be standing lol. Lift heavy bar stools after only having 3hrs of sleep the night before and running across the store with them to help the place get set up for karaoke night. Yup my job is fun and all but I am wore out, but I know with that extra 73.5lbs I had this time last year, I would not have been able to do it.
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    I've lost 23lbs in 4 weeks...I have 43lbs to go
  • travel4fun
    travel4fun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I woke up early, did my C25K workout, packed lots of healthy food to have at work (which I'm actually eating!). I also took pictures of myself today and compared to pictures from 3 weeks ago. I can definitely see progress, especially in my waist. So glad I took those "before" pics. I have such a warped perception of my body that they really help me to see that the hard work is paying off.
  • holly2234
    Options
    The scales said 199 this morning! :D
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have brought my lunch every day this week to work. I haven't ate out for breakfast or dinner, either. yay!
  • TaterTotz7
    TaterTotz7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    still not smoking cigarettes after almost one month!
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I kept my temper when dealing with a hateful coworker, and even accomplished what I needed to with her. : ). Huge accomplishment, because I wanted to snap back at her and walk away!
  • Squeeee
    Options
    I forced myself to work out today. I wasn't feeling it in the beginning, but I managed to pick up the pace halfway through and finish strong. :smile:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    The maintenance guy came to my office today with a huge bowl full of candy...including peanut butter cups (my favorite). He forced me to take whoppers, which I promptly put in my purse and did not eat. I'll give them to my hubby at his kickball game today. Didn't give in to temptation!
  • eflatt
    eflatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My co-workers went for Chicago style pizza for lunch and I declined the offer for a little gym time. Old me would have been right there with them stuffing my face until I couldn't move!
  • sunbeadmendain
    Options
    I'm just back from my third run this week!
    I haven't run regularly since late June and I'm really determined to keep it up over the school year because it definitely helps my stress levels
  • cllemuiex
    cllemuiex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today's Met Con was 40 push ups, 40 ball slams, 40 jump squats and 40 v sit ups in 7:40. Time didn't matter, the fact that I did them all is what made proud of myself!!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i ate a donut and i didn't hide it. i owned the fact that i ate a donut AND i logged it! :)
  • Ila1227
    Ila1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ate my griller for lunch without bread. I have given myself persission to eat bread but it was a choice!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Wow, some really great proud moments! Keep them coming!

Thank you to those who have sent wishes for my recovery, its greatly appreciated.
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The scales said 199 this morning! :D

CONGRATS! Same thing for me!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!