My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    ps missou - I did post yesterday morning being 6/7 and you commented on it. There are so many of us, I bet it's easy to miss one. Thanks for keeping track of us all:flowerforyou: It must be a lot of work. Scratch Lily's chin for me.

I just noticed it. And to think I went over the posts several times to make sure I hadn't missed yours :laugh: :laugh: I must of been sleep walking. Then again, I just noticed the change in your avatar... I was looking for your face, not a kitty :laugh: :laugh: BTW, nice kitty!!!

Ho well, I guess I should pay more attention to the names than to the avatars :tongue: It will show me :wink: :laugh:

Congradulations on completing your 4th week!!

I sure will scratch Lily for you, she adores it!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    5 of you are now in the runnings for a perfect year. 3 of us are working on an almost perfect one. We are at -1 since we missed only 1 day's workout.

Let's keep on going!!!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

I'm reporting in for today and I'm at 6/7 for this week. I just got back from the gym and ran in the treadmill for 30 minutes, 10 on elliptical, and 30 minutes of strength training.

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I am 7/7 this week and have earned another point....WooHoo....WooHoo.

I completed 55 minutes of the Kenpo-X dvd and feel pretty good despite a little soreness from yesterday's Plyometrics. More and more I beginning to feel like P90X is doable.

While I will continue to exercise for the rest of the week I may take it a little lighter so I won't be too sore next week when I begin P90X. I know me and if I'm too sore I won't give it my all and I want to start off in the right direction. I'll play it by ear though and just see how I feel each morning.

Happy Thursday all!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Lucky 7/7 finished today, stretch X 60 minutes, it is a recovery week, but I felt so good I also got on the elliptical for 4 miles. It is cold, cold , cold here today and it just started snowing again.... I am so ready for Spring...I've been saying that a lot lately!:ohwell:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    >>>>>7/7<<<<<< YaaHooo
    I have done 4.5 miles in 40 minutes for 413 calories on the elliptical, and later when my grandson is napping I WILL do my P90X Stretch X workout !! I agree Debra, I yearn for springtime! We woke to 17 below but at least there is NO wind, yesterday was horrific! I am thankfull to who ever invented ellipticals and treadmills!!! Where do you live that your weather is like here in Montana? We were teased with springlike weather for about 2 weeks and I loved it!
    Good dedication everbody!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Saxoldies has a day off from work today and we just finished working out together. He really is out of shape and he knows it. He tried the Gazelle and really liked the workout it gives. He also tried the AKP and found it a little ackward. In time, it will be easier. He also noted that he can work on the Gazelle in the morning when our daughter is still asleep in the next room since it is quiet. He is gradually starting to set his mind into a working out mode. That is good!!!

As for me, I went on the AKP and on the treadmill. This evening, Saxoldies has to go out and I probably will do a DVD or go on the Gazelle, I haven't decided which.

I am up to 7/7 this week and Saxoldies is up to 4/7. Maybe he will do a 7/7 in a near future... I hope so :happy:
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    After doing week 1 days 1,2 & 3 of C25K in a row I decided a 30 minute brisk walk was in order today which makes me 7/7 :0) (i think lol)
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Congradulations on your first point of the year Gixercon!!! Keep it up!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    7/7 yoga and strength training
  • vhuber
    Options
    I did get in the Stretch X while the little monster took his nap!!! Then I bundled us up and I took him for a sled ride!! COLD out but we both needed the fresh air!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    7/7 C25K Week 4 again, WATP 3 mile and a few minutes on the elliptical I despise.
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    ok, I am not near at you guys' level, but someday....anywho...did 17 minutes on the treadmill (That Biggest loser thing kicked my butt last night, plus I had to get home because I worked 11 hours...so I will take the 17 minutes and chalk it up to that is 17 more than I would have done if it wasn't for this challenge! Thanks all!
    Kim
  • vhuber
    Options
    ok, I am not near at you guys' level, but someday....anywho...did 17 minutes on the treadmill (That Biggest loser thing kicked my butt last night, plus I had to get home because I worked 11 hours...so I will take the 17 minutes and chalk it up to that is 17 more than I would have done if it wasn't for this challenge! Thanks all!
    Kim
    17 minutes IS 17 minutes!! good job especially after working 11 hours!!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning my workout buddies! Despite feeling absolutely CRAPPY due to TOM cramps and a stuffy head, running nose, sniffling, sneezing head cold type of thing going on this morning I climbed out my bed and completed today's workout. Since I didn't have alot of energy I decided to take it easy this morning and completed 3 miles of Leslie Sansone "5 mile fat burning walk" dvd for a total of 36 minutes. It helped rejuvenate me just a tad bit and now i'm enjoying a hardy bowl of oatmeal which I'm hoping will add to my energy level.

I also have officially MET MY GOAL WEIGHT and have actually exceeded it by a pound and i'm super excited.

Chocolickkyss: 1/7

I have to really thank you Missou for this challenge b/c there would have been NO WAY I would have climbed out my bed to do ANY TYPE of exercise if it had not been for this challenge. I really like the idea of constantly moving regardless of the intensity b/c any type of movement is healthy.

Thank you ladies for the support.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I am checking in at 1/7 this week. I spent 50 min on treadmill walking/jogging. Have a great weekend.
  • kgasser
    Options
    Good morning my workout buddies! Despite feeling absolutely CRAPPY due to TOM cramps and a stuffy head, running nose, sniffling, sneezing head cold type of thing going on this morning I climbed out my bed and completed today's workout. Since I didn't have alot of energy I decided to take it easy this morning and completed 3 miles of Leslie Sansone "5 mile fat burning walk" dvd for a total of 36 minutes. It helped rejuvenate me just a tad bit and now i'm enjoying a hardy bowl of oatmeal which I'm hoping will add to my energy level.

I also have officially MET MY GOAL WEIGHT and have actually exceeded it by a pound and i'm super excited.

Chocolickkyss: 1/7

I have to really thank you Missou for this challenge b/c there would have been NO WAY I would have climbed out my bed to do ANY TYPE of exercise if it had not been for this challenge. I really like the idea of constantly moving regardless of the intensity b/c any type of movement is healthy.

• kgasser
    Options
    Oops! Sorry for the last post...

CONGRATS...that is FABULOUS :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

I second that...that is exactly why I did the elliptical last night!
    Kim
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options

I second that...that is exactly why I did the elliptical last night!
    Kim
    [/quote]

Isn't it amazing what a little friendly competition can do for you. Glad you got that workout in last night Kim. Keep at it and you'll be at your goal before you know it.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    1/7, starting a new week with with an hour on the elliptical (6.8 miles) and 30 minute of core work on a stability ball.

Great News with meeting your goal weight Choco....woo-hoo, you go girl!!:flowerforyou:

Verda, I live in Northern Indiana...where you never know what the weather is going to be like! We got teased with Spring like weather a couple of weeks ago, then had some ice...yesterday is was 11* with a wind chill that tore you up, last night it dipped to 4*, but at least the wind stopped for the moment and tomorrow it may hit 25*...woo, hoo heat wave...:laugh: :laugh: