My 2010 challenge : 52 times 7/7

Options

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

choco- Congratulations on reaching your goal!!!!!!!!! Your hard work payed off!

I'm at 1/7 this week and just got done with Jillian Michaels' banish fat boost metabolism and ab ripper x for a total of 65 minutes. Today was one of those days that I was just not motivated to do this, but I thought of this challenge and of you guys, and that pushed me through. Thanks guys!

Have a great friday!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Choco congrats on reaching your goal weight. I wish you could help me lose some of mine but what would be the fun in that.

Pinbotchick congrats on finishing C25K. Are you going to do the gateway to 8K next?

1/7 The Firm 500 calorie burn for 60 min.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    1/7 !!!
    My back is not feeling the best today so instead of doing my P90X Core Synergistics I hopped on the elliptical for 50 minutes and did some fitball crunches! While on the elliptical I watched the "Hunch Back Notre Dame" with my little guy!! I almost did NOT do a workout today but I'm glad I did now, the back does feel better.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My training schedule is changed from now on. Instead of doing my exercises during the day, I will now do it with Saxoldies when he comes back from work. It is a very good idea for him, it motivates him... It motivates me too. I will also try to do a DVD earlier in the day, when he is at work. When he has music practices in the evening, we will do our training in the morning before his work.

Today, we both went on the AKP and on the Gazelle. We are both up to 1/7!!

Great job everyone. I am happy that this challenge is as motivating for you as it is for me. We are a good team. Let's keep it up.

Since I do not get as much sleep as I should, thank you Lily, I went back to sleep this morning until noon. A little later, my daughter was involved in a car accident. Thank God, she is not hurt and her car is not damaged, but she was in shock. This afternoon was obviously all about her. She needed to talk and to rest. I will go over the posts tomorrow morning.

Sleep thigh and sweet dreams!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    1/7, walking and strength training
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I still feel like crap but I did get up and get the workout in. I completed 2 1/2 miles of the Leslie Sansone dvd for a total of 30 minutes. I wanted to take a minute to log in but now its back to bed for some well needed R & R.

Chocolickkyss: 2/7

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Choco - sorry you feel so bad, get some sleep

Missou - thank goodness she is ok, the rest is nothing!

Sorry I didn't post last night, another marathon day, got some really crappy stuff going on at work, but I did stop in our gym at 1130 last night and did 30 minutes on the stationary bike.

When does the week start? Friday, right? That makes me 1/7.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Wow - 11:30 pm workout is dedication.

Good morning everyone, I started the day out right with 60 min of step aerobics with Cathe. I'm 2/7... Keep up the great work.
  • kgasser
    Options
    Wow - 11:30 pm workout is dedication.

Nope, desperation! :laugh:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    2/7:bigsmile: 32 minute on the elliptcal, (bumped up the level), 20 minute stretch and Ab Ripper X.

I was scheduled to do Yoga, but Hubby and I have a date night, I thought I better burn a few calories more than Yoga:laugh: :laugh:
    Great Job Everyone!! We Rock!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Great job Choco!!! You better stick with us now, we need the inspiration!! Go pamper yourself for the rest of the day, you deserve it!!

Wow Kim, 11h30 pm!!! And you call it desperation??? Well, I totally agree with Victoria... It is not just desperation, there is a lot of dedication in that too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I woke up this morning, I had lost 1 lbs since yesterday, I am at 157.2. It is wonderful since I am starting my periods this weekend. I am not gaining like I usually do, I am losing!!! What is going to happen when I am finished??? Well, I decided to go on the Gazelle a 2 or 3 times today and tomorrow. Maybe, by Monday, I'll be in the 155's :happy: :happy:

Casi did not post since last Wednesday, I will enter the table with the information I have got, might need to change it.

Right after this, I am going on the Gazelle!!!

See you later :flowerforyou:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I just got up from my nap and I feel a tad bit better. I'm eating some lunch and reading the posts before going back to bed. How rude is it to have monthly cramps and a horrible cold (sneezing, sniffling, runny nose, achy body etc.) simultaneously.

This is one dedicated group and I can't say it enough you ladies INSPIRE ME!!! Everytime I say I'm not working out today for whatever reason I think about this group and the level of committment that's here and I drag myself out of bed and get the workout done.

While I have stayed w/in my calories these past two days I have been craving and eating my Tostitos w/a hint of Jalapeno chips. I'm sooooooooooo addicted to these chips. I'm still getting my water in to help w/the amt of sodium I'm sure I'm consuming but I figure I'm sick and cramping I DESERVE to eat something I'm craving.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I figure I'm sick and cramping I DESERVE to eat something I'm craving.

You sure do :wink: :laugh: :laugh: Rest well :flowerforyou:

I was on the Gazelle for 30 minutes and Saxoldies went on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I'll go back on the Gazelle a little later on this afternoon and this evening.

We are both up to 2/7!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Verda is 2/7 ! 10 minute warm up on the elliptical then P90X Core Synergistics for only 340 calorie burn:frown: !! I will probably go on the treadmill or the elliptical again later! I feel with P90X I am NOT getting enough calorie burn so I need to do longer or two session a day! I feel like i am gaining istead of losing! That is frustrating:angry: !!
  • Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All -

Ran this morning! Think I covered about 4 miles in about 35 minutes. Not too bad. I got in a quick full body lift down in my apartment's gym...just rotated through all of the machines 3 times.

I worked out everyday last week (rotating running one day and spinning class the next) but didn't get a chance to on Friday - no real excuse...just worked longer than expected, came home and passed out on my couch. : (

I am getting kind of frustrated lately. I have been working out everyday and haven't been making any real progress. I know I need to cut back on my night time snacking, but I always have healthy snacks like hummus and whole wheat crackers or a slice of turkey breast and low fat cheese. I am starting to get frustrated and am losing my motivation to workout.

Maybe I'm hitting a plateau - any one else going through this? How'd you get past it? What did you change up?

Sigh - - alright, well - I got through my work out today so at least that is one small victory. : ) Good job on everyone's progress...
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good Morning All -

Ran this morning! Think I covered about 4 miles in about 35 minutes. Not too bad. I got in a quick full body lift down in my apartment's gym...just rotated through all of the machines 3 times.

I worked out everyday last week (rotating running one day and spinning class the next) but didn't get a chance to on Friday - no real excuse...just worked longer than expected, came home and passed out on my couch. : (

I am getting kind of frustrated lately. I have been working out everyday and haven't been making any real progress. I know I need to cut back on my night time snacking, but I always have healthy snacks like hummus and whole wheat crackers or a slice of turkey breast and low fat cheese. I am starting to get frustrated and am losing my motivation to workout.

Maybe I'm hitting a plateau - any one else going through this? How'd you get past it? What did you change up?

Sigh - - alright, well - I got through my work out today so at least that is one small victory. : ) Good job on everyone's progress...

Casi, hitting the plateau can definitely be frustrating but try not to let it get you to a point were you totally give up. There's a reason we are all here and that's too lose weight and begin/continue on a healthy lifestyle journey.

Since everybody's different you'll have to try a few things to see what works best for you in getting over this plateau but I changed up my exercise routine and my eating. My plateau occurred back in December so I decided not to exercise everyday and reduce the intensity while simultaneously increasing my caloric intake. While I was still eating pretty healthy I would allow myself to go over my calories a couple of times. I think I did this for about 2 weeks around Christmas and so some progress.
    Like I said everyone is different so this might not be the most beneficial for you but hopes it at least gives you some ideas.

Don't give up. The scale might not reflect it but the working out and eating healthy is having a positive change in your life.
  • kgasser
    Options
    Could easily be a plateau...or maybe you are just working harder and gaining more muscle than losing fat...and we all know muscle weighs more than fat. Keep it up, you will see the results soon, and late night snacking is not a problem as long as you are eating the right amount of calories...not too many AND not too few. Are you eating back your calories? Drinking your water? If so, I am sure you will see the results soon.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    2/7- did 60 minutes of walking
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    2/7 did Kenpo for 60 minutes.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I could have sworn I posted.

2/7 2 miles with leslie this afternoon and 23 min of incline interval walking after dinner.